COVID-19: Living with COVID (Endemic & Opening Up)

Carbon82

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Feel sorry for the babies nowadays. Grew up seeing adults with half face outside. 

Y, likewise, I feel sad for the many 刘德华s in MCF.. Cannot show full "handsomeness". I think got one Alam Tam, in our exercise thread.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, happy_man said:

Seems that women rule, run (and perhaps ruin) your life...be it at home, on bed and even what goes into your body..😜

everyone-will-meet-the-virus-sooner-or-l

By this logic, why are we not opening up more? Since >90% vax?

Early observations of the symtpoms of Omicrons in younger patients.

• Very much less coughing. No sore throat, just scratchy throat.
  • Tiredness and muscle fatgue.
  • Short recovery time.

No info on the elderly... 

• Praise 6

10 hours ago, Blueray said:

Moderna says new Covid-19 vaccine for Omicron may be ready in early 2022

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/moderna-says-new-covid-19-vaccine-for-omicron-may-be-ready-in-early-2022

piangz, don't tell me really every 5 months must poke ....

they say the same thing about delta.

now omicron detected in europe, Australia ,canada, hk liao .

Edited by Beregond

8 hours ago, Ender said:

Y, likewise, I feel sad for the many 刘德华s in MCF.. Cannot show full "handsomeness". I think got one Alam Tam, in our exercise thread.

Alam.🤣 That womanizer?

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Kopites said:

Flu viruses? No worry. Our OYK said on national TV. Once vaccinated it would feel just like seasonal flu. 🥳

There are a lot of ppl recovered like seasonal flu.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

12 hours ago, happy_man said:

All arriving in S'pore from Malaysia via land VTL must take ART on arrival in view of Omicron variant 😜

SINGAPORE - Those travelling from Malaysia to Singapore via the land vaccinated travel lane (VTL) will be required to take an antigen rapid test (ART) upon arrival here. This will take effect from 8am on Monday (Nov 29), when the first land VTL travellers arrive in Singapore.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/travellers-from-malaysia-using-land-vtl-must-take-art-upon-arrival-in-singapore

20200817_nlx_msia_green_lane-07_1.jpg?it

c96c0f4e4433463aa961f511432589aa.jpg

what a name....is like the name from the Transformers movies..."OMICRON, Leader of the coronacon…" [laugh]

next new variant is what....THANOSCON...….[laugh]

• Haha! 1

Supercharged

OMG, our daily infection dropped to 3 figure number liao..  加油,加油  😁

Covid-19: Singapore logs 747 new cases, first time in over 2 months that daily tally is below 1,000

Singapore on Sunday (Nov 28) recorded 747 new cases of Covid-19, the first time since Sept 20 that the number of infections was below 1,000. It was also the lowest daily tally since Sept 13, when there were 607 cases.
https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/covid-19-singapore-logs-747-new-cases-first-time-daily-tally-below-1000-sept-20

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged

Philippines is quick! They learned from Delta experience.  :a-good:

Philippines imposes travel ban on seven European countries over Omicron variant

The Philippines on Sunday imposed travel restrictions on seven European countries to keep out the potentially more contagious new coronavirus variant Omicron, a government spokesman said on Sunday.

Cabinet Secretary and acting Presidential spokesperson Karlo Nograles said Austria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, and Italy are placed under the "red list" effective from Sunday until Dec. 15.

https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplus/aseanplus-news/2021/11/28/philippines-imposes-travel-ban-on-seven-european-countries-over-omicron-variant

• Praise 4