COVID-19: Living with COVID (Endemic & Opening Up)

Carbon82

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Omicron landed in HK.

Don’t ban will SCREW up quarantine travel to Mainland 

I read about the 3 cathay pilots' case. Really crazy over there, they quarantine even the contacts of close contact [laugh] Just the 3 pilots caused over a hundred people to be quarantined, and get this: in the end, none of those quarantined tested positive. HK has no choice but to cling on to hope of reopening travel to mainland - because they have chosen to shut off the rest of the world, mainland is their only lifeline left.

Edited by Sosaria
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, Kopites said:

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/from-today-singapore-to-resume-flights-to-india-details-here-101638144732885.html

"However, the city-state has been kept under the category of 'at risk' countries by India in the wake of the spread of a new variant of coronavirus, called Omicron. This means that travellers coming to India from Singapore will be subjected to tighter scrutiny...."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

India no omicron? Good also lah. Now they are scared of us. Please don't come too.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Sosaria said:

I read about the 3 cathay pilots' case. Really crazy over there, they quarantine even the contacts of close contact [laugh] Just the 3 pilots caused over a hundred people to be quarantined, and get this: in the end, none of those quarantined tested positive. HK has no choice but to cling on to hope of reopening travel to mainland - because they have chosen to shut off the rest of the world, mainland is their only lifeline left.

Not forgetting 21 days quarantine.

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Omicron landed in HK.

Don’t ban will SCREW up quarantine travel to Mainland 

Hmm? their border control tighter then us, yet kenna? But they also selective allow lax control  for VIPs..

Anyway, Singapore should have soem around by now, just haven't detect yet.

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

India no omicron? Good also lah. Now they are scared of us. Please don't come too.

confirm got lah.. mild symptoms.. and they dont bother see doctor

1 minute ago, Ender said:

Hmm? their border control tighter then us, yet kenna? But they also selective allow lax control  for VIPs..

Anyway, Singapore should have soem around by now, just haven't detect yet.

Just like what Fauci said

😂

1 hour ago, Atachi said:

updates_01.thumb.jpg.0213fb0802ec040dfc729ddb780a56de.jpgupdates_02.jpg.55eb362b9d3b0ff9546a235642e13bb3.jpg

So I guess every PCR positive will be tested for variant..

Those ownself Art positive with no symptom how? Current guidline for this group is stay isolated at home for 3 days and test again.. Negative , can go about their own business.. 

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

You mean those ''grapes'' in your nose lead to your difficult in breathing? How you manage to resolve in the end?

need surgery.....is nasal polyps ...but i have found a way to keep them at bay...🤣

i was on steroids' to shrink it but as you know steroids on long term is not good....but i have a medication to keep it at bay when it flare up..🤣 

• Praise 1

Covid affect people's brains.

It tells them you must go here go there and spread and spread.

:D

That's why zombie movies you never see zombies relax one corner.

They walk here walk there looking for people not yet zombies to bite them and make them zombies.

• Haha! 2

42 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Plane they got ground to disinfect?

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Nolicense said:

confirm got lah.. mild symptoms.. and they dont bother see doctor

Robert Wallace Malone - An American virologist and immunologist. His work has focused on mRNAtechnology, pharmaceuticals, and drug repurposing research. During the COVID-19 pandemic, he has been criticized for promoting misinformation about the safety and effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines.

Fully Vaccinated Are COVID ‘Super-Spreaders,’ Says Inventor of mRNA Technology

In an attempt to clear up misinformation coming from the medical establishment, Malone said fully vaccinated individuals can spread COVID. “The idea that if you have a workplace where everybody’s vaccinated, you’re not going to have virus spread is totally false. A total lie,” Malone said.

Edited by Odyssey2011
  • Praise 2

6 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Windwaver is in the borderline. Need Doc certification 

Like I said, even if the condition is not serious enough, it can affect your life.

It's really no point to wait for something to get worse then try to treat that right?

Is it even so hard to write a memo for a non-mRNA vaccine after detecting I have heart arrhythmia after 2 Pfizer jabs?

:lll._.: 

• Praise 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Odyssey2011 said:

In an attempt to clear up misinformation coming from the medical establishment, Malone said fully vaccinated individuals can spread COVID. “The idea that if you have a workplace where everybody’s vaccinated, you’re not going to have virus spread is totally false. A total lie,” Malone said.

but many of us are still doing art test every week before going back to work.

• Praise 2

Just now, Windwaver said:

Like I said, even if the condition is not serious enough, it can affect your life.

It's really no point to wait for something to get worse then try to treat that right?

Is it even so hard to write a memo for a non-mRNA vaccine after detecting I have heart arrhythmia after 2 Pfizer jabs?

:lll._.: 

I understand.

Before any memo can be written, you need to be certified as vaccine injury.

Without that certification, nothing will proceed (sadly).

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, happy_man said:

I suggest changing the Thread Title to - COVID-19: Living with COVID and Vaccination (Endemic, Opening Up & Side effects) 😜

As much as I want a new thread on vaccine injury, I really hope nobody suffers from that.

Yes, the odds might be very low but there will be people that are suffering in a population of 5M.

↡ Advertisement