COVID-19: Living with COVID (Endemic & Opening Up)

Carbon82

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

If no feelings for first 3 days after your jab, then should be no more feelings liao.

Not sure if it good or not, other than the arm that was umcomfy for 2 days.i felt nothing else. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

4 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

The blacks have been marginalized for the longest time. 

When they see opportunities to strike at other races for whatever reason they deem is right, its MTL. They needed to vent it out just like how others act on them. 

Still that does not give them excuse to vent their frustration on other races and the weak. What going around come around. 

• Praise 1

33 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

boleh-style ... open mouth ... shoot first ... 

He has always wanted the border to open.

He has been shoot first for the entire year 

10 hours ago, 13177 said:

Maybe he thinks those few from PAP are also old is different from those commoners who are old? Since PAP old ones are being very protected from getting any infection?

12 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Hard truth but he forgot he and quite a few from PAP are also old.

DC075C1B-38A5-4CCA-BEA9-D271047D26B2.jpeg

IMG-20211118-WA0005.jpg

• Haha! 8

2 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Not sure if it good or not, other than the arm that was umcomfy for 2 days.i felt nothing else. 

Many many people also experience the same thing like you la. No need to think so much. Lol.

4 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Me me! Next year.

Those blacks always say they are being discriminated but actually they are the worst.

Those random pinching of Asians on the streets are also by blacks.

Black Lives Matter…knn la..

They always say 可怜之人必有可恨之处. 

This few are not even 可怜..... 

• Praise 4

3 hours ago, Kb27 said:

blacks are dangerous.

white hit black, black hit asians.

we should have Asians Lives Matters Too

Most of them are hit/killed by their own. 

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, Ender said:

Ghib VTL to London liao.. See that most of them don't wear mask. Hope he keep himself safe.

need to go out SG ... no more places for him to create content liao ... no content no million dollar income from Youtube ... :grin:

• Haha! 1

16 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

For me now, i won't any how eat lah. cause i never kenna mah. But if my family kenna, and on the verge of dying, simi ginseng, simi root, i will also try one.

Like ppl who kenna cancer, they will go all sorts of ways to get a cure.

bewitched-magic.gif

I can understand, but my dad got cancer but he says, just do whatever doctor say treat and he will treat (minus the heavy treatment), the rest he do some Chinese medicine but till now he still around after many years when doctor says probably he left with 2 to 3 years. Now is the 7th or 8th years liao and he still ok with just old age cannot walk properly only. So the best is don't do too much. Maybe the treatment kills you. Haha

16 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

update us! When i can do my booster shots, i also like to get mordena.

I am fully ok, slept at 11 plus and wake up 7 feeling good. There was a little pain on the injection point when pressed yesterday. Now all gone liao. But my wife got different reaction on 3rd jab, her hand was painful and heavy she cannot lift up. Maybe I just numb to many things, then suddenly go that type. Haha

15 hours ago, Etnt said:

actually I dunno what's the big fuss, this is similar to the chinese pill 银翘 that you can easily get OTC from any chinese med shop for decades, and it's main purpose was to relieve flu/cold symptoms and heatiness.

Main active ingredients are the same 连翘 and 金银花. you extract the characters from the 2 main ingredient in different order and you get 连花 lor. Not as if this is something new.

So we will need to try 银翘  for the infected. See if they get any better. Haha. Just like I try to swab those infected when I first got the ART kits. To make sure they work well

• Praise 3

13 hours ago, 13177 said:

If no feelings for first 3 days after your jab, then should be no more feelings liao.

I also donno what is with me, before I go I also tell my HR lady say I should not have any reaction. Something wrong with me cos I don't get stomachache and I eat damn spicy or I don't even feel hungry when I actually don't eat for the whole day. I also forgot when is the last time I got fever. I think is something wrong one

• Shocked 1

14 hours ago, Windwaver said:

Anybody going United States? :grin:

jialat liao. next year i likely go US for biz trip. better buy a cap and wear aviators with mask on. so only my nose is exposed. 

• Haha! 5

10 hours ago, Ender said:

Ghib VTL to London liao.. See that most of them don't wear mask. Hope he keep himself safe.

Wa, so many people go holidays thru the VTL liao? No one from MCF went holiday on this VTL ah? Lol.

10 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

jialat liao. next year i likely go US for biz trip. better buy a cap and wear aviators with mask on. so only my nose is exposed. 

If like so troublesome wearing this and that and like scare to get expose, might as well dont go holiday using the VTL la?! Lol.

But you are going US for biz trip then no choice lo. Lol. Can tell boss can dont go? 

Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1