COVID-19: Living with COVID (Endemic & Opening Up)

Carbon82

34 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Grassroots ppl, civil servants, parents wait listing for branded schools, faster go buy this book. Later can use it to redeem reward points.

Give me free I also won’t read. $28 dollars…knn. 

Transparency? Don’t make my toes laugh.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

12 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Hahah.. so the battle is over? who won? Or they surrender? 😂

• Haha! 2

31 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Give me free i want if after reading the first line i will fall asleep immediately?! [laugh]

• Haha! 3

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Give me free i want if after reading the first line i will fall asleep immediately?! [laugh]

Better than taking zopiclone, the sleeping pill. 🤣

• Haha! 1

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/healing-the-divide-founder-iris-koh-and-two-men-arrested-for-allegedly-falsifying-covid-19-vaccine-records

Healing the Divide founder Iris Koh, doctor arrested for allegedly submitting fake Covid-19 vaccine records

SINGAPORE - The founder of anti-vaccine group Healing the Divide Iris Koh has been arrested, along with a doctor and his assistant, for allegedly conspiring to cheat and submit falsified vaccination records to the Ministry of Health (MOH), The Straits Times understands.

In a statement on Sunday (Jan 23), the police said they had arrested two men, aged 40 and 33, and a 46-year old woman on Friday (Jan 21).

The police said they began investigations after receiving a report from MOH about the trio's alleged offences under the Infectious Diseases (Antigen Rapid Test Providers) Regulations 2021, and for submitting false information to the National Immunisation Registry to falsely indicate that Covid-19 vaccines had been administered to individuals.

They added that another eight people are currently being investigated for their suspected involvement in this conspiracy.

In their preliminary investigations, the police said that the doctor and his assistant had allegedly conspired to cheat MOH by submitting false information on behalf of individuals.

This was done so that MOH would then issue certificates of vaccination against Covid-19 in the TraceTogether app to these individuals, even though they had not received the full course of vaccination.

The police said people believed to be members of Healing the Divide would be referred to the doctor by Ms Koh.

Ms Koh is currently under investigation for allegedly inciting members of her group to disrupt public hotlines, including those that were used to help the public with Covid-19 issues.

She was charged in court on Sunday (Jan 23) with an offence of criminal conspiracy to cheat. 

It is uncommon for an alleged offender to be charged on a Sunday as the courts are usually closed then.

The two men were charged on Friday with an offence of abetment by conspiracy to cheat and are currently being held in remand for further investigations.

A person found guilty of abetment by conspiracy to cheat or criminal conspiracy to cheat can be jailed for up to three years, receive a fine, or both.

The police said they take a very serious view of conduct which may pose a public health risk amid the national fight against the Covid-19 pandemic, and that offenders will be dealt with sternly.

We shld really whack these Trump wannabes in Sg. Name themselves "Healing the Divide" but actually should be "Causing the Divide"

• Praise 1

Bedok clinic, doctor investigated for falsifying Covid-19 vaccine records, ART results: MOH
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/bedok-clinic-investigated-for-falsifying-covid-19-vaccine-records-art-results-moh

“The Ministry of Health (MOH) is investigating a doctor at Wan Medical Clinic in Bedok for falsifying Covid-19 vaccination records, and is suspending four clinics linked to him.

It is also investigating the clinic for allegedly offering "remote" antigen rapid test (ART) pre-event testing, in partnership with Iris Koh, the founder of anti-vaccine group Healing the Divide.

MOH said on Sunday (Jan 23) that it was looking into the clinic following anonymous feedback in December 2021.”

• Angry 1
  • Shocked 1

Why would a doctor do that? Even if he’s not vaccinated but still not right.

Should change name to Ai Wan Medical Clinic. 😁

• Haha! 2

18 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Grassroots ppl, civil servants, parents wait listing for branded schools, faster go buy this book. Later can use it to redeem reward points.

I will skip.

Kids already started school😅

I think maybe still buy lah.

Who knows what I need to ask in future.

Bring MPS can get freebies like more masks, sanitisers and mouth wash?

• Haha! 1

7 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Bedok clinic, doctor investigated for falsifying Covid-19 vaccine records, ART results: MOH
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/bedok-clinic-investigated-for-falsifying-covid-19-vaccine-records-art-results-moh

“The Ministry of Health (MOH) is investigating a doctor at Wan Medical Clinic in Bedok for falsifying Covid-19 vaccination records, and is suspending four clinics linked to him.

It is also investigating the clinic for allegedly offering "remote" antigen rapid test (ART) pre-event testing, in partnership with Iris Koh, the founder of anti-vaccine group Healing the Divide.

MOH said on Sunday (Jan 23) that it was looking into the clinic following anonymous feedback in December 2021.”

That doctor from Raffles Institution and NUS.

20 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Lai Liao lai Liao.....

百倍,百倍,百倍,百倍

千倍,千倍,千倍,千倍

万倍,万倍,万倍,万倍,😱🤦

• Haha! 6

8 hours ago, Beregond said:

Not sure why all like so surprised...

High positive number has been there for a long time. Just that previously ART not included.

• Praise 4

20 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Not sure why all like so surprised...

High positive number has been there for a long time. Just that previously ART not included.

i dun know last time art not included lol😅

5 minutes ago, Beregond said:

i dun know last time art not included lol😅

Current total positive for Singapore number is around 320k.

I will expect actual number is close to double. 

There are still a lot with no symptoms and even ART will not catch it.

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Current total positive for Singapore number is around 320k.

I will expect actual number is close to double. 

There are still a lot with no symptoms and even ART will not catch it.

heard on radio just now, art is like 20%+- less accurate then pcr test. 

the actual case is at least 30-40% or even more then reported cases😅

• Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, Beregond said:

heard on radio just now, art is like 20%+- less accurate then pcr test. 

the actual case is at least 30-40% or even more then reported cases😅

That's why for me worrying so much is useless..

We need to know how to take care of ourselves.. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6