COVID-19: Living with COVID (Endemic & Opening Up)

Carbon82

1 hour ago, Tohto said:

That's why for me worrying so much is useless..

We need to know how to take care of ourselves.. 

You are right.

The theory is, with more asymptomatic wandering around that a) have no idea and b) therefore will not test, the key is in the individual to look after themselves and family members in whatever fashion that makes sense to the individual. As a society we need to care for those that may be come seriously ill.

It took two-years but we are moving into the "flu" SOP.

Stay at home if you feel unwell, else medicate, else go to hospital whereby serious illness and deaths should, hopefully, be at much smaller numbers given a high vaccination rate. We will move out of compulsory vaccination, TnT, and other restrictions as we have to treat the two illnesses the same way - this will also avoid confusion and resistance. So long as COVID doesn't kick up any worse variant, it could be possible.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, Tohto said:

True lo, worry too much is useless and i also sort of give up in following on the number of cases they are reporting also. I just have to 自己保重 liao.

Supercharged
2 hours ago, Tohto said:

That's true...that's why I just stay at home.

Recently, out of boredom, I go pick up Python programming.  Quite fun even for an old man. 🤣

Edited by Starry
  • Praise 1

11 hours ago, Atonchia said:

Lai Liao lai Liao.....

百倍,百倍,百倍,百倍

千倍,千倍,千倍,千倍

万倍,万倍,万倍,万倍,😱🤦

already pre-empted 15,000 cases per day

any number below 15K is great achievement ... huat ah!

Edited by Wt_know
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

3 hours ago, Tohto said:

yeah, met my friend at coffeeshop on the weekend. 

then i realised the next table of 5 uncles had 2 who were coughing frequently.

we got up and changed tables lor. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

On 1/22/2022 at 12:31 PM, Odyssey2011 said:

Singapore in 'fog of war', must ride Omicron wave before next steps: Ong Ye Kung.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapore-fog-of-war-omicron-wave-ong-ye-kung-090908540.html

How? Just remain? 🤣

Covid-19 rules will remain during CNY period in view of likely Omicron surge.“We don’t intend to relax further at this time, and we will try not to have to tighten,” he said.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/current-covid-19-rules-will-stay-during-cny-period-in-view-of-omicron-wave-lawrence-wong

S'pore hospitals on standby to activate staff volunteers, workers if Covid-19 cases surge

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/spore-hospitals-on-standby-to-activate-staff-volunteers-workers-if-covid-19-cases-surge

The Ultimate Solo Battle?

There is a cheat code for fog of war

iseedeadpeople

:grin:

• Haha! 4

Supercharged

I told my boss last year that my work hours and load has increased since Covid, but he dispute it off hand. LLST loh....:lll._.: Not expecting any salary increment in spite of the inflation cost. Haiz....

Middle managers work longer hours than bosses, junior staff: Survey

Employees in middle management who have to answer to their higher-ups and also supervise rank-and-file workers are shouldering more workload amid the Covid-19 pandemic. In a survey commissioned by The Straits Times, 61 per cent of middle managers polled said they have been putting in extra hours at work daily .

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/jobs/middle-managers-work-longer-hours-than-bosses-junior-staff-survey

• Praise 3

3 hours ago, Tohto said:

Not worry or what, But at least we need to have the correct picture of the cases around and how are things happening. 

If talk about worry. i more worry about vaccine then the virus now😅

• Praise 1

37 minutes ago, Blueray said:

yeah, met my friend at coffeeshop on the weekend. 

then i realised the next table of 5 uncles had 2 who were coughing frequently.

we got up and changed tables lor. 

They cough without mask on ah? For me if i see such thing, i go to another place to eat liao. Lol.

• Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, Didu said:

I told my boss last year that my work hours and load has increased since Covid, but he dispute it off hand. LLST loh....:lll._.: Not expecting any salary increment in spite of the inflation cost. Haiz....

Middle managers work longer hours than bosses, junior staff: Survey

Employees in middle management who have to answer to their higher-ups and also supervise rank-and-file workers are shouldering more workload amid the Covid-19 pandemic. In a survey commissioned by The Straits Times, 61 per cent of middle managers polled said they have been putting in extra hours at work daily .

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/jobs/middle-managers-work-longer-hours-than-bosses-junior-staff-survey

If you tell boss your work loan work hours increased, they would not agreed with you de la. Same like if you tell your boss your salay is low, to them your salary is always too high for them, where got low lo. 

• Haha! 4

Turbocharged
9 minutes ago, Beregond said:

such a big group, took so long and only found 8? 1k nia, cheap cheap.

• Haha! 4

1 minute ago, Etnt said:

such a big group, took so long and only found 8? 1k nia, cheap cheap.

Cny want to chut stun. Make sure face dun appear on cam 😂

And dun take photos of all the breaking of laws and happily post fb let everyone know 😂😂😂

Turbocharged
2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Cny want to chut stun. Make sure face dun appear on cam 😂

And dun take photos of all the breaking of laws and happily post fb let everyone know 😂😂😂

the old farts like us wont lar. But the si ginnas no scared one, esp now know only 1k per pop.

No ig, no tiktok, no life.

• Haha! 2

24 minutes ago, Beregond said:

4 nia? i anyhow throw a stone in the crowd easily hit more than 4 heads. 

• Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Etnt said:

the old farts like us wont lar. But the si ginnas no scared one, esp now know only 1k per pop.

No ig, no tiktok, no life.

Ole fart better stay home.
Tio COVID19 could be long COVID

😂🤣

1 hour ago, Stratovarius said:

4 nia? i anyhow throw a stone in the crowd easily hit more than 4 heads. 

Don’t KPKB hor. Wait they blame us again for not letting them use TT to tackle crime like this. Can only be used for serious crime hor.

• Haha! 4

18 minutes ago, happy_man said:

I was wandering....2 years on, we are supposed to "live with COVID19", limited social gatherings, jobs can be lost because no jab,  vaccinate-or-be-discriminated, VTL like no tomorrow...What's the point of continuing with  TT ???   🤔

No point barking at the moon. 

↡ Advertisement