ComfortDelgro simulator training fees

yellowshaun

Hi anybody passed their driving recently?

I understand that now it's a requirement to attend 3 simulator sessions. The cost appears to be $26.54. Is that for 3 sessions or is the cost 26.54*3?

Reason for asking is because they are very Jian charge $0.90 service fee for every top up zzz...

↡ Advertisement

Okay nvm stupid comfort eat my 90 cents for me to discover that it is $26.54 per session. Wah very good money to earn ah...

Then forgot to top up another $33 for practical test going to let them makan another 90 cents later...

2 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

Okay nvm stupid comfort eat my 90 cents for me to discover that it is $26.54 per session. Wah very good money to earn ah...

Then forgot to top up another $33 for practical test going to let them makan another 90 cents later...

Very important to treat these session very very seriously one.  Some anyhow drive in these simulator.

Hearsay hor, the examiner will take the result into consideration too lor.

Shhhh ........ Don't tell anyone I tell U one hor.....

• Haha! 1

hearsay this stimulator thing is to stimulate those situations that normally won't or won't want to encounter one lah,

hearsay also a lot of people anyhow do also can one lah,

hearsay also a lot of people come out want to vomit, dunno nausea or vomit blood lah,

hearsay only, license too old to get stim

🤣

21 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

Hi anybody passed their driving recently?

I understand that now it's a requirement to attend 3 simulator sessions. The cost appears to be $26.54. Is that for 3 sessions or is the cost 26.54*3?

Reason for asking is because they are very Jian charge $0.90 service fee for every top up zzz...

I usually top up like 500 then slowly deduct on lessons etc. 

Once you pass, they will refund via paynow in 2-3 days. Very fast… even though they say 2 weeks for refund. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1