Jump to content
Mockngbrd

BMW M240i xDrive Coupe & M440i xDrive Gran Coupe driven in Bavaria

Recommended Posts

Moderator

the purple paint and the small stature of the 2 series coupe is my cup of tea! I like how this is interpreted! 🤩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged

What’s the delta kerb weight between the previous gen n the new one? I supposed the xdrive at at least 300kilos ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic (edited)
8 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

What’s the delta kerb weight between the previous gen n the new one? I supposed the xdrive at at least 300kilos ?

About 220kg difference if we're talking about the M240i with the new one gaining xDrive, almost 40 more horses, a nicer interior and A LOT more tech.

Some independent videos are coming out with the new M240i xDrive hitting 0-60 in under 4 seconds. 

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged

Nice .. with each iteration n the WLTP , the car becomes more subtle.. does it still drive like it should be or it move like every other M car does 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
1 minute ago, Sdf4786k said:

Nice .. with each iteration n the WLTP , the car becomes more subtle.. does it still drive like it should be or it move like every other M car does 

Should get 1M.

😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged (edited)
4 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Should get 1M.

😂

That’s still the first n last raw M car in my opinion 

but old man and manual don’t click 

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
1 minute ago, Sdf4786k said:

That’s still the first n last raw M car in my opinion 

but old man and manual don’t click 

I believe a lot of ole man drive MT classic

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
6 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I believe a lot of ole man drive MT classic

Selespeed no count 

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
31 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Nice .. with each iteration n the WLTP , the car becomes more subtle.. does it still drive like it should be or it move like every other M car does 

Oh yes, also with quite a lot more refinement over the outgoing 2er because of the 3/4series platform as opposed to a 1 series platform. 

  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic (edited)

Don't just take my word for it, 3.79 seconds. Only difference was our car was fitted with softer winter tires.
 

 

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged (edited)
2 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

Don't just take my word for it, 3.79 seconds. Only difference was our car was fitted with softer winter tires.
 

 

No launch of m2 competition?

or teaser for sardini 

Edited by Sdf4786k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
13 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

No launch of m2 competition?

or teaser for sardini 

This is not an M2. 

M2 is still in development

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×