1st batch of City Premium BTO Lai Liao

Silverkris

32 minutes ago, Beregond said:

I saw 400k. Then i feel ok still reasonable. Then i saw 3room😅

Long ago people complained lack of 3-room. Then HDB starting to make up for the shortfall by purposely including these flat sizes in subsequent projects. But of course it will not be the usual 3-room pricing - that's why they're enthusiastically building it [laugh] 

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Long ago people complained lack of 3-room. Then HDB starting to make up for the shortfall by purposely including these flat sizes in subsequent projects. But of course it will not be the usual 3-room pricing - that's why they're enthusiastically building it [laugh] 

actually we should stop building so many 3 room esp when we are encouraging population growth .

3 room flat is like small commercial property very good to bring in money . but not much use. 

• Praise 1

Premium BTO, was it not called DBSS where the iron grilled door could hit the neighbour's one at the opposite side. 

Yes, the epitome of Kampong spirit. 

Edited by Hamburger
  • Haha! 6

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

I saw 400k. Then i feel ok still reasonable. Then i saw 3room😅

Price is without grants la. After grants cheaper a bit. Lol.

• Praise 4

11 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

Premium BTO, was it not called DBSS where the iron grilled door could hit the neighbour's one at the opposite side. 

Which DBSS sia? Lol.

39 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

3 RM Canberra 160k ( probably with grants alr but still...)

3 RM rochor 400k

Almost 3 times the price 😱

Should be ard 300k tbh, don't know wtf HDB is trying to make a killing out of new house owners.

Edited by Brass

31 minutes ago, Beregond said:

actually we should stop building so many 3 room esp when we are encouraging population growth .

3 room flat is like small commercial property very good to bring in money . but not much use. 

Dont know why they built many 3 rooms before 90s and then stop building in the 90s and then started building again from year 2000? Actually 3 room flat is good enough for a small family like 1 kid  with tight budget. Not everyone can afford bigger flat lo.

• Praise 4

34 minutes ago, Beregond said:

You can have sex in small spaces, and it's a coincidence that you're in her town council.

• Haha! 4

19 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

I remembered that DBSS, people complained that it looked like a prison with the gates opened. 

https://redwiretimes.com/furious-homeowner-my-premium-dbss-flat-resembles-a-prison/

Edited by Daniu82
Link attached
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 6

5 minutes ago, Brass said:

3 RM Canberra 160k ( probably with grants alr but still...)

3 RM rochor 400k

Almost 3 times the price 😱

Should be ard 300k tbh, don't know wtf HDB is trying to make a killing out of new house owners.

But when owner sells their 3 room in Canberra is also 3 times cheaper than owner who sell in rochor?! Lol. You see one resale 5 year old 3 room flat in Yishun maybe close deal around high 300k, but a resale 5 year old 3 rom flat in queenstown close deal at least high 600k le. Lol.

Even these flats sell so ex in premium location, and yet there are tons of people buying!? 

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1

Just now, Daniu82 said:

I remembered that DBSS, people complained that it looked like a prison with the gates opened.

Thought private condo/EC also same? Lol.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

21 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

Kampong no grille...doors were for deco neber closed one 😁

• Haha! 6

40 minutes ago, Beregond said:

No la... got its use la.

Couples who decide only to stop at 1.

Couples whose children all moved out.

Singles. 

It's the stupid price they should control. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5