S’pore Man’s Audi Becomes Expensive Whiteboard After Kids Write ‘I Love Papa’ On It

DOBIEMKZ

S’pore Man’s Audi Becomes Expensive Whiteboard After Kids Write ‘I Love Papa’ On It

Now it's just some Audi that he used to know.

https://mustsharenews.com/audi-expensive-whiteboard/

image.thumb.png.6333d941e66b5732094e64025f6cfa94.png

Man Showcases New Audi ‘Paint Job’ After Kids Write & Draw On It Like An Expensive Whiteboard

A parent’s love for their child is unrivalled but it can definitely be a challenge to have kids at times.

Many kids love to draw, but sometimes their zealous love of art can lead to them drawing on some inappropriate places.

On Sunday (14 Nov), a man shared a TikTok video of how his kids decided to use his white Audi as an expensive whiteboard, writing and drawing on it.

One of the messages written on the car was ‘I love Papa’, prompting netizens to joke that it’ll be hard for the man to stay mad at his children.

Children treat Audi as expensive whiteboard

Children love to express themselves by drawing and scribbling around.

But this can sometimes get out of hand as the man found out when his kids left him a ‘masterpiece’ by doodling on his luxury white Audi car.

In the video showcasing his newly decorated car, there were drawings of what appears to be My Little Pony characters on the car bonnet.

We can’t miss what appears to be a doodled Audi logo as well, which oozes big “Audi at home” energy.

image.thumb.png.6375b7f07ac83dfee197660702b4adbf.png

Just beside it, his children left him an adorable heartfelt message that said, “I <3 Papa”.

image.thumb.png.ff20a1dbe4c3c75c46f122092aeca847.png

It was even embellished with lots of hearts and ‘xoxo’, symbolising hugs and kisses.

Not leaving out any part of the car, just above the wheel, his kids also drew several patterns in black and purple.

image.thumb.png.352d146e6b34ab7de69e3794146eb108.png

Children drew family portrait including car

On the side, his children appeared to have drawn a family portrait, complete with a house and funnily — a car.

We assume the car represents the Audi since it’s depicted with the same hood.

image.thumb.png.18cd7161a7b19d3f070ad5afbc396e4a.png

That was not all. Near the back of the car were another drawing of cars, a flower, a house, and some clouds.

image.thumb.png.f7757a3851ab6deb975eefb1ae6360d3.png

His children then left a nice finishing touch by writing ‘Teo Family’ to sign off.

A quick look through the man’s TikTok account reveals that he is a car enthusiast, frequently showcasing various luxury cars in his videos.

In this particular video, the man had hilariously written the caption, “What happens when you have kids”.

Netizens think car decoration is wholesome

The man’s video had since gone viral, garnering almost 600,000 views and 65,000 likes at the time of writing.

Many netizens found his children’s heartfelt scribbles funny yet wholesome.

Some said that the ‘custom paint job’ actually looked good and suggested that he kept it that way.

image.png.edd8ebb5bc15c7d7cbd9a6ac4fb93218.png

Others joked that with how sweet his children were being through their drawings, scolding them will be a difficult task.

image.png.2c46219b22a063f0c714565d64677b24.png

Another netizen said his children really treated his white Audi like an expensive whiteboard, filling it with scribbles and drawings.

image.png.3ec063a9335501e167fd8c61aeac139d.png

A priceless paint job

We can’t imagine how the man reacted to having his beloved Audi redecorated for him against his will.

But as most parents can relate, children can often be infuriatingly adorable with their playful antics.

One thing’s for sure — this paint job is a priceless one.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

23 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Now it's just some Audi that he used to know.

https://mustsharenews.com/audi-expensive-whiteboard/

image.thumb.png.6333d941e66b5732094e64025f6cfa94.png

Man Showcases New Audi ‘Paint Job’ After Kids Write & Draw On It Like An Expensive Whiteboard

A parent’s love for their child is unrivalled but it can definitely be a challenge to have kids at times.

Many kids love to draw, but sometimes their zealous love of art can lead to them drawing on some inappropriate places.

On Sunday (14 Nov), a man shared a TikTok video of how his kids decided to use his white Audi as an expensive whiteboard, writing and drawing on it.

One of the messages written on the car was ‘I love Papa’, prompting netizens to joke that it’ll be hard for the man to stay mad at his children.

Children treat Audi as expensive whiteboard

Children love to express themselves by drawing and scribbling around.

But this can sometimes get out of hand as the man found out when his kids left him a ‘masterpiece’ by doodling on his luxury white Audi car.

In the video showcasing his newly decorated car, there were drawings of what appears to be My Little Pony characters on the car bonnet.

We can’t miss what appears to be a doodled Audi logo as well, which oozes big “Audi at home” energy.

image.thumb.png.6375b7f07ac83dfee197660702b4adbf.png

Just beside it, his children left him an adorable heartfelt message that said, “I ❤️ Papa”.

image.thumb.png.ff20a1dbe4c3c75c46f122092aeca847.png

It was even embellished with lots of hearts and ‘xoxo’, symbolising hugs and kisses.

Not leaving out any part of the car, just above the wheel, his kids also drew several patterns in black and purple.

image.thumb.png.352d146e6b34ab7de69e3794146eb108.png

Children drew family portrait including car

On the side, his children appeared to have drawn a family portrait, complete with a house and funnily — a car.

We assume the car represents the Audi since it’s depicted with the same hood.

image.thumb.png.18cd7161a7b19d3f070ad5afbc396e4a.png

That was not all. Near the back of the car were another drawing of cars, a flower, a house, and some clouds.

image.thumb.png.f7757a3851ab6deb975eefb1ae6360d3.png

His children then left a nice finishing touch by writing ‘Teo Family’ to sign off.

A quick look through the man’s TikTok account reveals that he is a car enthusiast, frequently showcasing various luxury cars in his videos.

In this particular video, the man had hilariously written the caption, “What happens when you have kids”.

Netizens think car decoration is wholesome

The man’s video had since gone viral, garnering almost 600,000 views and 65,000 likes at the time of writing.

Many netizens found his children’s heartfelt scribbles funny yet wholesome.

Some said that the ‘custom paint job’ actually looked good and suggested that he kept it that way.

image.png.edd8ebb5bc15c7d7cbd9a6ac4fb93218.png

Others joked that with how sweet his children were being through their drawings, scolding them will be a difficult task.

image.png.2c46219b22a063f0c714565d64677b24.png

Another netizen said his children really treated his white Audi like an expensive whiteboard, filling it with scribbles and drawings.

image.png.3ec063a9335501e167fd8c61aeac139d.png

A priceless paint job

We can’t imagine how the man reacted to having his beloved Audi redecorated for him against his will.

But as most parents can relate, children can often be infuriatingly adorable with their playful antics.

One thing’s for sure — this paint job is a priceless one.

I nvr think I will see this in real life. Thought will only see this in my kid's YT kids songs. 😂

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

Supercharged

Moral of the story: buy only NON-permanent, erasable markers for your kids 😅

Edited by Eyke
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

Original guy who posted his Audi photos wanted to show off that

1) He live landed (not like all of us peasants)

2) He rich enough to have Audi cabrio, meaning he have multple cars

3) He rich enough to let his young punks ruin his car and still laugh at it.

In short - haolian king hahaha

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 9

as long as don't draw on the soft roof canvas , even if it's perm marker, i believe can be easily polish off. 

If i;m the owner, i probably will ask the kids to fill up all available spaces. looks better that way. Then just leave it as it is. 

• Praise 5

6 minutes ago, t0y0ta said:

Original guy who posted his Audi photos wanted to show off that

1) He live landed (not like all of us peasants)

2) He rich enough to have Audi cabrio, meaning he have multple cars

3) He rich enough to let his young punks ruin his car and still laugh at it.

In short - haolian king hahaha

i think should be able to remove the marker paint right? like use solvent that is still mild enough for the car paint.. have to see if paint shop know what to use?

Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

:D

MCF lah.

The kids saw it here!

YPs doodle on probably the most expensive canvas in the world - a Volkswagen Touran

image.png.9e340e497bac9e8ceb48a9b1f15edf2f.png

• Haha! 4

Internal Moderator

Awwww. Father so rich can buy Audi R8 with HRE wheels, why her daughter only has 3 markers pen ah? 🤣

I only see pink, blue and black. Must have more color mah. make it more vibrant. :grin:

• Haha! 7

Must buy kids colour pens and paper lah

My kids love art and draw their grandmother

on their mother's side.

I put it on the fridge.

image.png.c0b139ac5fe2533f820b2124cc0deec1.png

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 4

8 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Must buy kids colour pens and paper lah

My kids love art and draw their grandmother

on their mother's side.

I put it on the fridge.

image.png.c0b139ac5fe2533f820b2124cc0deec1.png

How come the drawing of your MIL looks so different from her in those Japanese hot bath lakes?

• Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

How come the drawing of your MIL looks so different from her in those Japanese hot bath lakes?

Because she is naked in the bath!

And the water very hot

so her face is red.

image.png.46054a07e4f482b2065d67657b1c808b.png

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

8 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Because she is naked in the bath!

And the water very hot

so her face is red.

image.png.46054a07e4f482b2065d67657b1c808b.png

Wah! She could doze off so sweetly while hanging onto the rock! I would definitely slip and drown.

• Haha! 1

Chey easily cleaned off.  
lets see what his reaction would be if they did it on the soft top instead. 

soft top soft top soft top soft top

Muayhahahahhahhaha

Edited by Throttle2
  • Haha! 1