Scammer with Indian accent pretending to be a Chinese officer

Watwheels

yah i'll play along with them if i have time and interrogate and ask if their parents raised them to do this.....waste their time gao gao

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 11

30 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/youve-chinese-name-you-sound-indian-woman-asks-police-officer-scam-call-spell-his-name

'You've a Chinese name but you sound Indian': Woman asks 'police officer' in scam call to spell his name

Woman still waste time asking the scammer to spell out his name.

not sure what is more insulting... the attempted con... or the total lack of effort in the con.

ceca call centre lah.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

3 minutes ago, Playtime said:

not sure what is more insulting... the attempted con... or the total lack of effort in the con.

ceca call centre lah.

Tot they create job for sinkie right not scam mah 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha! 2

the background can be heard talking abt password and all.... and seems like really a SCAM call centre 🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

It is a very big insult to Singapore police force, especially CID. They should employ at least PLSE graduate that can speak proper English. Maybe there is another Singapore and CID? 😄

15 minutes ago, Kopites said:

The most absurd for my case was to receive a indian accent male voice offereing me a message package!

Not sure to laugh or to cry!😓

Message or massage? Massage I have someone better to recommend you. For you, @Jamesc will ask his MIL to come out one more time.

• Haha! 3

3 hours ago, RadX said:

yah i'll play along with them if i have time and interrogate and ask if their parents raised them to do this.....waste their time gao gao

Better not. Later some wannabe local rapper get angry say u racist question why chinese cannot sound like indian den u noe hor....

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Macrosszero said:

Message or massage? Massage I have someone better to recommend you. For you, @Jamesc will ask his MIL to come out one more time.

Massage. Typo.

You know what.

I have "message phobia" since then. The mere though of an Indian accent speaking voice when masseuse running her hands over your back really gave me the shiver.