Why China is losing the war of words with the West

DOBIEMKZ

3 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

lol... wah lao.. klj.. first time you so worked up.. relax relax..😅

Hahaha, I not worked up lah. But I am basically saying the truth and my point. West always can do what they want. But cannot allow people to do some things leh. 

Or maybe I am just a 普通老百姓。

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Arogab said:

I understand your point. But right at the point, if kena one time and don't speak up. Then get out liao and forever don't speak up and run away far far lor. Or speak up now and rather die than live to it is my point. But if you already long time and gain from it, then say many years later you regret. First thing is no proof, then end up still kenna also. I feel also no point.

Yeah, my idol in sports. He kenna but cleared. I like this guy

Bro, this is not as simple as rape.
Confirm women has feelings for him but somehow she was abandoned (that’s my guess).

There will not be any side show from this episode.

Internally, there is no such incidents.

Externally, it is fake news.

• Praise 1

22 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Hahaha, I not worked up lah. But I am basically saying the truth and my point. West always can do what they want. But cannot allow people to do some things leh. 

Or maybe I am just a 普通老百姓。

I also saying nia.

I haven't  see any news on the west using this to attack china yet.

If they are doing this , its actually quite a sad situation for them.

Maybe the west really run out of ideals how to hit china anymore😂

( anw saw some new interesting video say its a power struggle between jiang and xi. Getting interesting by the day😅)

• Praise 2

8 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Confirm women has feelings for him but somehow she was abandoned (that’s my guess).

If you have read her posting, it was an emotional one. Peng was clearly his mistress. 

For the benefit of those that have not seen the posting, here it is.

2136808974_FEmO1aSWUAQkcOn(1).thumb.jpeg.cfa721591c922112abc9d7d0163fb755.jpeg

I understand that it's also not that uncommon that their wives are aware of it all in what we call an open relationship.

It may be weird for you and me due to our women's charter, but it is not weird for the rich and powerful to have more than one partner.

fark, this whole monogamy thing is not even our culture but impose on us artificially by west and fortified now by Women Charter. Same thing as bra, who even come up with that uncomfortable contraption. 

• Haha! 4

17 minutes ago, Chongster said:

fark, this whole monogamy thing is not even our culture but impose on us artificially by west and fortified now by Women Charter. Same thing as bra, who even come up with that uncomfortable contraption. 

yea... this thing is dam deceiving. can magically change a A cup to C cup. must ban.. false advertising... keep getting lemons... 

• Haha! 3

16 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Same as prisoners are staying in their cells freely 

Same as prisoners eating out at restaurants?

Also same as prisoners attending tennis event as VIP?

17 minutes ago, Beregond said:

suddenly those leader from the west behaving like aunt from market liao. this type of thing also become their concern🤐

no lah.. ccp trolling the western tennis aunties.. purposely make her play hide and seek and sexpose her secret... 

10 hours ago, Vinyl said:

Same as prisoners eating out at restaurants?

Also same as prisoners attending tennis event as VIP?

So she appears in public but now remain tight-lipped as if what she stated earlier did not happened. The usual PRC "it never happened" amnesia strikes again. But it is better than ending up like the case of the mongolian model in malaysia years ago.

Maybe she struck some deal or got some more moolah out of it. Or as some theory goes, is actually a plot to bring down the vice premier. These are all plausible scenarios.

In any case, in the ensuing weeks or months, depending on what happen, or does not happen, to him or her, then we can come to the conclusion what was the likely scenario.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Haha! 1

13 hours ago, Sosaria said:

So she appears in public but now remain tight-lipped as if what she stated earlier did not happened. The usual PRC "it never happened" amnesia strikes again. But it is better than ending up like the case of the mongolian model in malaysia years ago.

Maybe she struck some deal or got some more moolah out of it. Or as some theory goes, is actually a plot to bring down the vice premier. These are all plausible scenarios.

In any case, in the ensuing weeks or months, depending on what happen, or does not happen, to him or her, then we can come to the conclusion what was the likely scenario.

I mean, you can speculate whatever you like.

So many were concerned about her safety, her disappearance. After she appeared, the same crowd sounded out their disappointment with her appearance.

On 11/20/2021 at 11:46 AM, inlinesix said:

On whatever situation, it is not any good for her to expose that. Or maybe she is forced to expose that. Or whatever, yah....there will be no episode one. No clear answer to it I am sure

On 11/20/2021 at 12:10 PM, Beregond said:

I also saying nia.

I haven't  see any news on the west using this to attack china yet.

If they are doing this , its actually quite a sad situation for them.

Maybe the west really run out of ideals how to hit china anymore😂

( anw saw some new interesting video say its a power struggle between jiang and xi. Getting interesting by the day😅)

The Xi will win I suppose as he already win. But it's always interesting to know inside news

5 minutes ago, Arogab said:

On whatever situation, it is not any good for her to expose that. Or maybe she is forced to expose that. Or whatever, yah....there will be no episode one. No clear answer to it I am sure

The Xi will win I suppose as he already win. But it's always interesting to know inside news

1 interesting theory is that guy is jiang ally ( is it??😆) and peng being his small three is being make use to topple him . maybe i digest the video wrongly, but it seem to indicate this.

anw see if anything happen to him can know liao. 

like u say XI  more or less already manage to secure power. is it a good thing for china? i think its good.

2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

1 interesting theory is that guy is jiang ally ( is it??😆) and peng being his small three is being make use to topple him . maybe i digest the video wrongly, but it seem to indicate this.

anw see if anything happen to him can know liao. 

like u say XI  more or less already manage to secure power. is it a good thing for china? i think its good.

Good or no good, time will have to tell. But this is the situation right now that he is in control. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1