Why China is losing the war of words with the West

DOBIEMKZ

19 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

So now what else does those AM want? Face also shown, video call also done. Do Tik Tok video?

Ask them to get their own shit done in their backyard la.

By western standard, one must update her social media daily otherwise she is in danger😂

• Haha! 4

19 hours ago, Beregond said:

Cannot,  she under pressure from ccp.

Ccp put ak47 behind her back and make her do those videos. Its fake  

I demand she go over to usa to do lie detector test and medical check up by USA doctor. Live on TV .

Must be a deep fake video. 😁

On 11/22/2021 at 9:25 PM, Vinyl said:

Not a very bright assessment. Other than the Western media, who else is blowing up this matter?

The Western media only wanted one thing. To vilify the SeeSeePee and then get the Winter Olympics cancelled.

FErnYv1WUAIQaq0.thumb.jpeg.9aa459f06b381d091530c3b37491e500.jpeg

How come Joe Biden so slow to censor this news? Now the evil USA plot is accidentally revealed [laugh]

USA really fare very poorly at scrubbing the news.

Edited by Sosaria

On 11/22/2021 at 9:25 PM, Vinyl said:

Not a very bright assessment. Other than the Western media, who else is blowing up this matter?

The Western media only wanted one thing. To vilify the SeeSeePee and then get the Winter Olympics cancelled.

FErnYv1WUAIQaq0.thumb.jpeg.9aa459f06b381d091530c3b37491e500.jpeg

The US done that to Russia, using some fabricated doping stories. And now they look for opportunity to do that to China. :/

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 11/19/2021 at 1:28 PM, Datsun366 said:

Afterwords become baseball team affair.

How do Americans and Europeans deal with their history?

Do they teach about 20 acres and a mule and the trail of tears? Do they teach about the East India Company and slavery? What is the outcome of the Auschwitz ... nuremberg trials and the account is cleared?

Does the average new age lefty or righty yank even know about the yuan ming yuan?

Wonder why the Japanese never apologize about WW2 or comfort tennis girls? Why does leaders pray at Yakusuni?

How is the East Asian culture set up? Mistakes and errors have delayed accounting, an example is Yeonsangun of Joseon, korea....supposedly whipped and dismembered a long interred dude involved in the murder of yeonsangun's birth mother. (Radx favourite quote overturned)

Some say Yeonsangun kuku but i bet 99.9 percent here will agree to his action in the quiet.

How do angmos view their mistakes and make peace? As a white guy, is it 'fair' for the 'blacks' to get preferential treatment at their costs? Sorry lor, angmo dont do ancestor worship or honour debts past dead.

Bo wah daiji, but current accounts must be settled for their angmo benefit. Whereas East Asian ledger balancing is intricate and involved.

Angmo also see that East Asian still value their culture and traditions. Their religion has standing and even Chinese man from Singapore also Second upper. Even current scholars are going to world lumber 1 or 2  angmo schools.

Even the damn car is also valued and haggled over.

Way I see it is because China is bringing baggage to a fight where nimbleness and fleet of feet is needed. And that China really need the friends and brothers which it does not have...for whatever reasons.

The haka is powderful because of group, a solo aguaman doing it is really lame.

China has a deadly weakness because it does not have a kampong of support and they are being led around by the matador.

Back in the day, thieves choose other kampongs to steal from other than my granddaddy, why? They did unspeakable things to thieves or those that threaten the function of the kampong. Human rights for who?

China is the uke to the Angmo nage, tori and shite.

About that damn RR, how about that Hyundai exclusive model or Toyota exclusive model? 😁

Whats true or what is made to be true?

Horse cloud made a mistake appearing to be President Ma. Jiak png ok what why pubicly challenge the cooking stove?

Who would buy a nissan?

And if you guys had bothered to read the comments, you would have known it was an Altima in 10 seconds. I let you all kids play happy happy.😄

Mura = 武士, murano = 武士的。

Have a nice day. I go hibernate now. 

This baseball really catch no ball.😅

12 hours ago, Sosaria said:

How come Joe Biden so slow to censor this news? Now the evil USA plot is accidentally revealed [laugh]

USA really fare very poorly at scrubbing the news.

US has a very free media environment, no doubt about that. From the crazy Epoch Times aka Falungong media to Fox News.

That's why their people aren't particularly bright. They read the news and think that all their problems are external and created by their enemies.

Nobody hold their government to account for their internal problems.

And here's some freedom news for your viewing.

That's freedom. How nice isn't it? There's always a platform for you to say whatever you want.

6 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

US has a very free media environment, no doubt about that. From the crazy Epoch Times aka Falungong media to Fox News.

That's why their people aren't particularly bright. They read the news and think that all their problems are external and created by their enemies.

That's freedom. How nice isn't it? There's always a platform for you to say whatever you want.

ppl think and believe usa really got freedom of speech nia. 

just ask trump 🤣

even usa president can be ban from their social media 

• Haha! 1

On 11/22/2021 at 12:15 PM, inlinesix said:

Chinese tennis star Peng says she is safe in video call with IOC president
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sport/peng-shuai-tennis-china-ioc-president-bach-video-call-2328591

So this is the end of it? I wonder and just wonder if the accusation is true? And how can one come out to accuse and then turn back to make videos for CCP. 

They are just amazing

• Haha! 1

Just now, Arogab said:

So this is the end of it? I wonder and just wonder if the accusation is true? And how can one come out to accuse and then turn back to make videos for CCP. 

They are just amazing

Whose accusation?

Her Weibo sounds like a little 3 kpkb in the middle of the night.

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Vinyl said:

you be surprised a lot of churches here like that

42 minutes ago, Arogab said:

They are just amazing

peng accuse zhang of sex assault. . police check. now no sound, i assume private settle.

zhang being the 1  accused dun want to pursue and sue peng till her pants drop, what can we do .

peng maybe make up story , maybe too long liao, no evidence, , do not wise to insists on her accusation of zhang, what can we do also?

china police is not going to revel the details, if they revel, it will only show them as unprofessional and they had no obligation to answer to any1 also . 

If any 1 had that little bit of obligation to say anything, maybe its peng, cos maybe she got fans she care about, she show her fans she is ok.  But i think even as fans. we need to respect our idols privacy?

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

Whose accusation?

Her Weibo sounds like a little 3 kpkb in the middle of the night.

AM say accusation mah. Little 3 kpkb also will kena one. I just wondering her appearance is real one or forced one. haha

• Praise 3

11 minutes ago, Arogab said:

AM say accusation mah. Little 3 kpkb also will kena one. I just wondering her appearance is real one or forced one. haha

A lot of ppl don’t understand WTA agenda.

WTA is pushing for women equal rights.

To WTA, this is a #metoo issue.

To us, it is Little 3 kpkb.

I believe nothing happens to her now.

But I am shock that there is large patch of hair loss on her right scalp.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1