Jump to content
BabyBlade

LV stores in Chicago and San Francisco mugged

Recommended Posts

Moderator

What in the world is wrong with America? Or is this just another day in America? So much for let's make America great again. They're getting closer and closer to realising what happened in the movie The Purge. 

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/louis-vuitton-stores-chicago-san-193329650

Police in suburban Chicago and downtown San Francisco are investigating brazen thefts of Louis Vuitton merchandise from stores in both cities.

On Wednesday afternoon 14 suspects entered the Oakbrook Center Mall, west of Chicago, Fox 32 reported.

The armed guard at the Louis Vuitton store was reportedly on a short break at 3.30pm when the group entered and began grabbing merchandise from the displays.

 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Shocked 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic

LV Grab All You Can Buffet. Americans really love buffets! 

Many checking ebay and Carousell now for practically new LV bags for sale. 

  • Haha! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5th Gear (edited)
21 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

What in the world is wrong with America? Or is this just another day in America? So much for let's make America great again. They're getting closer and closer to realising what happened in the movie The Purge. 

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/louis-vuitton-stores-chicago-san-193329650

Police in suburban Chicago and downtown San Francisco are investigating brazen thefts of Louis Vuitton merchandise from stores in both cities.

On Wednesday afternoon 14 suspects entered the Oakbrook Center Mall, west of Chicago, Fox 32 reported.

The armed guard at the Louis Vuitton store was reportedly on a short break at 3.30pm when the group entered and began grabbing merchandise from the displays.

 

Hard to validate a society on such incidents , if not take a look at HK in the year 2020  alone, all are quite high value robbery or mugging...... except the toilet papers! so is something wrong in HK? do you feel unsafe in HK? I dun, I still feel safe walking the streets of HK. then is this just another day? I also dunno.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51527043

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/law-and-crime/article/3094564/crime-time-hong-kong-watch-store-owner-beaten-stripped

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/law-and-crime/article/3099731/hong-kong-police-hunt-armed-man-after-bungled-robbery

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/law-and-crime/article/2165146/manhunt-gang-who-robbed-hong-kong-jewellery-store-staff

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/hong-kong-knife-gang-steals-070833621.html

https://coconuts.co/hongkong/news/thieves-make-off-with-hk10-million-in-gold-from-hong-kong-jewelry-shop/

 

Edited by D3badge
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supercharged

Actually USA has been decaying for decades... not just now.

It is like tooth cavity... cavity grow steadily, then one day the side of the molar collapse in... 

US MNCs are still strong, maybe even stronger now that there is no more check and balance on their power within the political establishment. So we foreigners feel that USA is still king because all we see are Google, FB and their F-35 flying around dropping bombs on the defenceless.

In reality, the rich and capable AMDK are small slice of their society, mainly white or asian, concentrated in "good" areas within California, NYC, Boston etc.

  • Praise 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic (edited)

21.11.21 Sale 😂 Free For All special 

Edited by BanCoe
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged (edited)

It doesn't help that the USA police has been recently emasculated by the "woke" crowd. Of course there are incident of excessive force and brutality especially towards blacks that need to be addressed, but to tar the whole force and threaten to defund them, leads to this. Police inaction, when taking action could possibly lead to blacks getting killed.

USA now has problem of their agenda being torn between two extremes. Left-wing overly-PC "woke" gang and the right-wing redneck white MAGA gang. Common sense is thrown aside when examining events. You are either on one side or the other.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

Pre Black Friday Rob? 

Better than Black Friday prices. It's FOC! Who needs Amazon? 

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
18 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

It doesn't help that the USA police has been recently emasculated by the "woke" crowd. Of course there are incident of excessive force and brutality especially towards blacks that need to be addressed, but to tar the whole force and threaten to defund them, leads to this. Police inaction, when taking action could possibly lead to blacks getting killed.

USA now has problem of their agenda being torn between two extremes. Left-wing overly-PC "woke" gang and the right-wing redneck white MAGA gang. Common sense is thrown aside when examining events. You are either on one side or the other.

actually the stats i read previously is that though they are hugely over represented in violent crimes, and though are the most likely to kill policemen (and others), statistically they are not the most likely to be shot per encounter.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing to see. It's another day in America.

Crime rates have always been high.

Problems are always there. Drugs, guns, murders are all out in the open. Corruption is disguised as lobbying.

When it comes to helping the poor and vulnerable, having universal healthcare, they can't find the money. When it comes to funding the military, there's always room for more.

In a recent interview, our PM doesn't think that US is in a decline. He feels that US has the ability to rejuvenate and recover. I think he is just being diplomatic.

There could be one more term of Trump coming. Let's see how this goes.

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

People criticising USA for no check and balance? 

Would that person criticise say China for no check and balance? 

USA police has been recently emasculated by the "woke" crowd?

USA police too busy harassing innocent black people lah

Where got time to attend store robberies?

And LV?

So many sales girls here have LV that no tai tai would be seen dead carrying one!

:D

That's why I bought one for my MIL.

  • Haha! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

People criticising USA for no check and balance? 

Would that person criticise say China for no check and balance? 

USA police has been recently emasculated by the "woke" crowd?

USA police too busy harassing innocent black people lah

Where got time to attend store robberies?

And LV?

So many sales girls here have LV that no tai tai would be seen dead carrying one!

:D

That's why I bought one for my MIL.

Funny la. You know how many officials been sacked in China for their COVID "mishandling"?

Now tell me how many officials been sacked in democracies?

Finally, this thread is on US but which part of you itching that you have to bring China in?

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged

can't imagine they went into rolex shop then left empty handed:ninja:

 

SA told them no stock :XD:

  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
51 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

...

In a recent interview, our PM doesn't think that US is in a decline. He feels that US has the ability to rejuvenate and recover. I think he is just being diplomatic.

There could be one more term of Trump coming. Let's see how this goes.

Country like SG have a tough job of sitting on fence and do a balancing act between 2 super-powers, both want to exert influence in this region.

The way things are going, I don't see how 2024 election in the USA can be carried out peacefully, seeing what transpired in 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
3 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

What in the world is wrong with America? Or is this just another day in America? So much for let's make America great again. They're getting closer and closer to realising what happened in the movie The Purge. 

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/louis-vuitton-stores-chicago-san-193329650

Police in suburban Chicago and downtown San Francisco are investigating brazen thefts of Louis Vuitton merchandise from stores in both cities.

On Wednesday afternoon 14 suspects entered the Oakbrook Center Mall, west of Chicago, Fox 32 reported.

The armed guard at the Louis Vuitton store was reportedly on a short break at 3.30pm when the group entered and began grabbing merchandise from the displays.

 

Shiok

asians kena box by amdk oldk 

now their rich kena 

see whether their big people do anything or not 

:XD:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

How come no clean out rtx 3090 :grin:

↡ Advertisement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×