LV stores in Chicago and San Francisco mugged

BabyBlade

10 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

There's more. Gang of 80 pax in 25 cars looting a departmental store.

1 minute??!!! wahh... redcon 1.

even ask our Best Unit winners the commandos, 25 rover or light strike, 80 men (company sized liao)... insert, execute, finish a raid in 1 minute. I not sure can or not. Impressive.

↡ Advertisement

7 minutes ago, Beregond said:

u take our spf go usa, under the same situation under the same law. then they will act like usa policeman, 

the thing is... they will need to act like that if they want to live... but what 1 doubt is can they (or any of us NS guys) perform to that skill level tactically, cos the firefights are lighting fast.

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Playtime said:

the thing is... they will need to act like that if they want to live... but what 1 doubt is can they (or any of us NS guys) perform to that skill level tactically, cos the firefights are lighting fast.

maybe i express myself wrongly😂

i mean to say our spf not that lousy. alot of time they appear to struggle to catch ppl on video because the situation dun need them to use extreme force.

i am sure if the situation come, our spf is able to perform their duty, like recently the china fw issue. 

but then, if we are really facing problem like US is, we would need full time spf, cannot still be using nsf to patrol our streets

• Praise 1

25 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

There's more. Gang of 80 pax in 25 cars looting a departmental store.

I see, now I reckon they could be Robin Hood.

• Haha! 1

flash mob, flash rob

maybe new trend in USA now

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/california-police-seek-80-suspects-flash-mob-department-store-robbery-2021-11-21/

Nov 21 (Reuters) - Police in California on Sunday were seeking about 80 suspects who they said swarmed into a Bay Area Nordstrom department store in a coordinated robbery, ransacking as much as they could carry and fleeing in cars they had parked outside.

• Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, Scion said:

flash mob, flash rob

maybe new trend in USA now

this is like virus that can spread. 

the ppl in city A see those in B do that and get away. They are going to gang up and do the same thing

• Haha! 1

20 minutes ago, happy_man said:

Poverty is spreading in America -That is a FACT...and it isn't just restricted to rundwon "rust belt" nor the "heartland" of America...It has reached even relatively prosperous coastal cities alike LA and SF.  Anyone who had visited those 2 cities can see for themselves. Local politicians can only do so much since the System was broken a many years. You might even add is it like visiting Mumbai or HK - rich on one side, the destitute just next door, literally.

Bird-eyes view of Mumbai Slums/Condo - A social inequality that is visible from outer space. (Source)

6a8c6750-a1c5-11e8-90bf-ccc49f9b020a_128

Here's someone writing on the problems US is facing.

https://pumpkinpiefailures.com/2021/11/22/americas-urgent-to-do-list-this-thanksgiving/

Some people here think that America has checks and balance somehow makes it a big deal. Ask yourself, are the politicians serving the people with their policies? Or are they serving their sponsors with their policies? Remember, lobbying and political donations are legal in US. In Singapore, that would be corruption.

Since you have shown us an image of the rich-poor divide in India. Here's one in US.

Mind you, this is a common sight in California. I have once driven past such streets with my wife having the shock of her life.

That's what Hollywood do to your brain. Paint a beautiful image and even award-winning Chloe Zhao's Nomadland was based on romanticising a nomadic lifestyle.

I once said that US is on its dying breath and that opinion upset some people here. My opinion has not changed and this is why:

So is this what checks and balance do to a superpower country?

• Praise 1

12 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

the land of free speech and human rights... Our deal Amos Yee boy is thriving there. America is GREAT! 😁

RSF World Press Freedom Index:

44: US of A

160: Singapore

1 hour ago, mikk123 said:

the land of free speech and human rights... Our deal Amos Yee boy is thriving there. America is GREAT! 😁

For your info, there are pedo lobbyist groups (NAMBLA & IPCE) in America trying to normalise paedophilia.

They saw the success of how LGBTQ were promoted to acceptance and thought they could do the same.

So Amos Yee may be going to jail right now but some point in the future maybe you could see him thriving like some of their ruling elites. 

From this perspective, US is really a disgusting s**thole with values that you won't want here.