I need a soundbar for my Prism+ TV, spillover of 11.11 damage

BabyBlade

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

Don't like that say. I am watching netflix on a 32" 1080p tv for the longest time when I have UHD option. 🤣

Only until I bought my monitor and i realised I am missing out so much things in life. 🤣

32” very hard to find 1080p obe

mostly is 720p only 

sianzzz

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

Don't like that say. I am watching netflix on a 32" 1080p tv for the longest time when I have UHD option. 🤣

Only until I bought my monitor and i realised I am missing out so much things in life. 🤣

Unless u watching the 32" tv from less than 1m distance, doubt u can see the difference between 1080p and UHD.. Monitor can see difference cos viewing distance is usually closer.

• Shocked 1

Internal Moderator
6 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Unless u watching the 32" tv from less than 1m distance, doubt u can see the difference between 1080p and UHD.. Monitor can see difference cos viewing distance is usually closer.

No wonder I keep finding my monitor so sharp but my current 55" tv like okay only. hahaha. 😂

Die. Bought liao, can refund anot ah.

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
23 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

No wonder I keep finding my monitor so sharp but my current 55" tv like okay only. hahaha. 😂

Die. Bought liao, can refund anot ah.

That is why it is not about buying the best spec and largest TV you can afford.

It should be buying the best spec and largest TV (suitable for the dist between sofa and TV) you can afford.

If the distance is short, a large TV means your field of vision can't capture the full TV screen without moving your eyeballs.

Nvm, sell me your 55" TV at $10. I come collect and get rid of it for you. 🤣

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
36 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

That is why it is not about buying the best spec and largest TV you can afford.

It should be buying the best spec and largest TV (suitable for the dist between sofa and TV) you can afford.

If the distance is short, a large TV means your field of vision can't capture the full TV screen without moving your eyeballs.

Nvm, sell me your 55" TV at $10. I come collect and get rid of it for you. 🤣

mine china brand, you won't want one. 😂

25 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

anyone knows where to get and playback those 4k scenic promo videos at retail stores? 

You can download them from torrent, then copy onto usb drive, and plug into the tv port.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
3 hours ago, mersaylee said:

anyone knows where to get and playback those 4k scenic promo videos at retail stores? 

erm. just to be sure. Those clip you are referring to is called. . . . trailer right? 😂

• Haha! 1

15 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

I think many of the sales persons download clips from YouTube to use for demos... 😆

They aren’t multi channel but guess what, their customers don’t know or don’t care or can’t discern 

so focus on dialogue and music plus the quality of the bass..

29 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

erm. just to be sure. Those clip you are referring to is called. . . . trailer right? 😂

I have also seen these type of demo videos 😍

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
6 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Very soon there will be posting of Japanese biology educational 4k video.🤣

That kind i prefer listen to the audio experience with headphone. speaker might be a bit disturbing. 🤣

3 hours ago, mersaylee said:

There are many 4K videos even on youtube. But first you need a TV that can play 4K, and 2nd, you need a player that can play 4K. A lot of smart TV included in-apps/ hardware that cannot display the 4k videos. Get a google tv box / xiaomi tv box / apple tv 4k and you can enjoy the 4K videos already.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3