I need a soundbar for my Prism+ TV, spillover of 11.11 damage

BabyBlade

54 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

She bought the tv and now the bar…next she’ll ask which console to buy…😁

maybe sub and surround :D

↡ Advertisement

55 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Not looking at console la. Only looking at mounting options. 

You can use mounting screws, but the key is stability. Otherwise a bar half the price will outperform yours.

Already the bass is curtailed without a sub, without a firm surface to rest on, it will be even more flabby and slow..

You can add pads behind it or screw it in tight... 
Or simply place it on your console...

Mr Naim saying his Naim products are the best is like jamesc saying jamesc used cars are the best.

I never say that as it's bias advertising although it's really true that

jamesc used cars are really the best but I never say that.

:D

Not everyone needs 9.1

Most of us just need a bit better sound.

Music with a bit of omp and body and clearer dialogue.

And a sound bar is all they need.

I think the easiest and cheapest way to do car hifi is just stick a sound bar on the dashboard.

Increase the height of the music and the singer is front of you and not singing at your knees!

• Praise 2

22 hours ago, mersaylee said:

She bought the tv and now the bar…next she’ll ask which console to buy…😁

Next will be 2x Sonos One for real surround sound.

If you buy Sonos, you got to subscribe to its multi-room set up,  I built mine over a few years. Finally stopped when wifey scolded me for wanting to put a Sonos One in our MBR toilet. 

• Haha! 5

6 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Next will be 2x Sonos One for real surround sound.

If you buy Sonos, you got to subscribe to its multi-room set up,  I built mine over a few years. Finally stopped when wifey scolded me for wanting to put a Sonos One in our MBR toilet. 

You wish to play the tune of 水长流。。。一去不回头 。。。when you pee issit? 😁

• Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Not everyone needs 9.1

Most of us just need a bit better sound.

Music with a bit of omp and body and clearer dialogue.

And a sound bar is all they need.

I think the easiest and cheapest way to do car hifi is just stick a sound bar on the dashboard.

Increase the height of the music and the singer is front of you and not singing at your knees!

Most people who buy a soundbar for the 'surround experience' will not experience it... 

Most people who buy a soundbar will also not check the number of drivers / speakers inside...

Most people who buy a soundbar won't test it with a good piece of music either...

But most people who buy a soundbar will read the specs on the box and ask for a discount. Like cars, safety features matter less, sound matters less than "Atmos" or even eARC - playing lossless sound is moot when the drivers can't really make good music or sound..  

• Praise 1

That's very true.

Macs sells millions of hamburgers to many people who are happy with it.

There is only a handful of people that want to eat a gourmet burger.

15 minutes ago, therock said:

Most people who buy a soundbar for the 'surround experience' will not experience it... 

Most people who buy a soundbar will also not check the number of drivers / speakers inside...

Most people who buy a soundbar won't test it with a good piece of music either...

But most people who buy a soundbar will read the specs on the box and ask for a discount. Like cars, safety features matter less, sound matters less than "Atmos" or even eARC - playing lossless sound is moot when the drivers can't really make good music or sound..  

• Haha! 1

19 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

That's very true.

Macs sells millions of hamburgers to many people who are happy with it.

There is only a handful of people that want to eat a gourmet burger.

Lust time when one atas simi batu cafe first came to our shore and a fren said their cheeseburger was very nice...i asked how muchie...he said $16 plus fries plus drinks also plus service charge 😅😍...that was in the early 90s...when "US embassy" hamburger was only 1.10...add 10c for the cheese...

Tried once on the atas one...the rest is history some say...i neber go back again...same same but different (in price) 😂

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Ender said:

This is yours? Cai qin vocal is like the de facto piece to showcase someone's hifi.

yes it was mine :D

17 hours ago, Ender said:

This is yours? Cai qin vocal is like the de facto piece to showcase someone's hifi.

I'd like to think I'm not the age of Cai Qin's fan base, but I have 2 of her CDs which I still use to test sound quality.  I also use the all time favorite Eagle's Hotel California to test sound quality.  These are all remnants of my hifi enthusiast days from yesteryears.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6