POSB down

Discoburg

11 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

If like that then better NOT Bata !!!🖐😲 Because if wife throws away the shoes then my money hidden in the shoes also gone leh!

Money hide in shoes indeed quite risky, got chance might get throw away if wifey doing some spring cleaning. Lol. Think good to hide money inside the car, esp if wifey seldom use the car.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

32 minutes ago, Fitz4i said:

The comment section very heated

CECA IT support team need to go for their kopi break lah 😂

• Haha! 1

Travelled all the way to the East to purchase something from a private seller, only to fire up the DBS App to do PayNow/Lah and be greeted with a spinny icon.

Luckily I have alternative bank accounts otherwise I would have had to leave empty-handed, wasting both my trip and time, and the seller's time as well.

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
39 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Hide money inside my combat boots the best! 👍Wifey will never think of checking there.😁

I've heard of an old folk who sewed her cash into the mattress without telling her children. Years later, probably also forgotten about it as memory gotten bad. The children arrange for contractors to clear out the place after she passed away. The mattress teared while going up the lorry. Lo and behold...😂Can guess who benefitted from the windfall?

• Haha! 3

53 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

Travelled all the way to the East to purchase something from a private seller, only to fire up the DBS App to do PayNow/Lah and be greeted with a spinny icon.

Luckily I have alternative bank accounts otherwise I would have had to leave empty-handed, wasting both my trip and time, and the seller's time as well.

I was splitting hundreds of thousands between banks in several own accounts and trying to receive payment for something i sold, and also make payment for services rendered.   Totally pissed.   

• Haha! 1

48 minutes ago, Didu said:

I've heard of an old folk who sewed her cash into the mattress without telling her children. Years later, probably also forgotten about it as memory gotten bad. The children arrange for contractors to clear out the place after she passed away. The mattress teared while going up the lorry. Lo and behold...😂Can guess who benefitted from the windfall?

Tell you one thing. My Mother specifically tell each and everyone of her kids. "When I passed away, you all have to go thru my things before you burn them or throw them away" . Her meaning is that you may find some cash somewhere. 

But when she passed away. You know what. Someone in our siblings really go put effort go to my Brother's house and search through the stuffs. And the rest of the people just could not bother. We tell ourselves, not that we don't listen to our mother. We can see what kind of person is for that particular sister. First to get my mother the lawyer when my mother wants to write her will and doing such things. 

Not that I am doing too well or what. But as at today, I still have not gone to see the will after more than a year and I leave it to my brother to settle it with no complains as he had taken great care for my mother. This is respect.

• Praise 8

3 minutes ago, Davidklt said:

Went to pump some petrol last night, pump attendant asked me if I would be using DBS card before helping me get the petrol in.

Only ibanking isn't working right? I just used my DBS card to make an online payment this morning, stil can. Even the ibanking able to authenticate for me.

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

OCBC or UOB better? Reliability and CS.

Personally use UOB but I don’t have much experience with CS.

Cos if possible I will do the stuffs myself and online. 

Also have a OCBC account but joint with wife and she handles that account. I only transfer money in so don’t know much about it. 

the last time I went to the bank(UOB) was to open a kid account for my boy. No complains but it was a straightforward task. 

The reason why I went was because POSB F up my kids account and closed it without even telling us. So you can see…. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1