S'pore Army gets rid of 5BX, soldiers to do more stretching type workouts

kobayashiGT

1 hour ago, Blueray said:

precisely, guys need to build up bones and muscle at this age and that is something that is essential for the many years ahead.

i think the lacking bit is the nutrition and proper building muscles exercises, it really needs high protein and really need weights routine. so looking at this the muscle building is still not something considered in the program

saw this ' This means having nine hours of sleep -- two hours more than usual '

is this the standard now? part of the tsr already? already lost touch with army ..........

even closing in to 50.  i sleep about 7 hrs nia 😅

• Haha! 2

Just now, Beregond said:

is this the standard now? part of the tsr already? already lost touch with army ..........

wah.. life is gud

6 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

wah.. life is gud

if this is part of tsr, mean life is really good.

during my cspec. i barely got 4-5 hours of sleep.

bmt and courses program are so tight. need waste time do PX in the morning ( last time suppose to do 5bx first thing wake up . dun know the standard now )

then need light off 8 pm if they want wake up 5 am .

that mean after dinner , ,there is basically no time for night training,. , still need to clean arms and send arm bababa

how the commanders going to manage?? 

5 minutes ago, Beregond said:

if this is part of tsr, mean life is really good.

during my cspec. i barely got 4-5 hours of sleep.

bmt and courses program are so tight. need waste time do PX in the morning ( last time suppose to do 5bx first thing wake up . dun know the standard now )

then need light off 8 pm if they want wake up 5 am .

that mean after dinner , ,there is basically no time for night training,. , still need to clean arms and send arm bababa

how the commanders going to manage?? 

truth is we rush to wait. 5.30am board tonner go range. 7am ammo arrive at range. 9am first shot fired. in between wait almost 1hr for all details to shoot.

whole day range only get to shoot 4 times. evening shoot 3 times and it is midnight.

there is lots of time wasting all round. if school was like that can guarantee psle pass rate will only be 50%. lol

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Just now, Nolicense said:

truth is we rush to wait. 5.30am board tonner go range. 7am ammo arrive at range. 9am first shot fired. in between wait almost 1hr for all details to shoot.

whole day range only get to shoot 4 times. evening shoot 3 times and it is midnight.

there is lots of time wasting all round. if school was like that can guarantee psle pass rate will only be 50%. lol

pc give timing, i want the man ready to load up 730 ( training start 8 ). sgt say i want the man ready to load up 7am. ic tell the man 630 must fall in count strength. 

then wake up draw arms breakfast 5bx. become 5 am wake up timing

then i ps sleeping, thinking knn training start 8 am, why my guys wake up so early....... so early make so much noise liao

best thing 715 all ready , wait till 830 tonner haven come. driver mia,  babababa😂

• Haha! 4

...becos strawberries won't wake up till noon? 😅

Chao turtle...limpeh lust time had to wake up at 0450, fall in by 0500, stretching exercise till 0515, run like siao lang till 0545 then can eat 4 slices of roti with tiny little spread of butter... sometime lucky got little bit of Jam or Kaya...after that area cleaning before day training commence by 0700 or 0730...🤬

• Haha! 5

7 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Chao turtle...limpeh lust time had to wake up at 0450, fall in by 0500, stretching exercise till 0515, run like siao lang till 0545 then can eat 4 slices of roti with tiny little spread of butter... sometime lucky got little bit of Jam or Kaya...after that area cleaning before day training commence by 0700 or 0730...🤬

got butter ah? we got margarine.. the plastic oil

3 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Diet also changed

The diet of soldiers has also been tweaked to adjust to the day's activities.

Pioneer reported that the CESP has introduced nutritional supplements to provide additional carbohydrate or protein-rich snacks to soldiers, depending on their training activities.

For instance, if the unit has cardio training that day, such as fast marches or runs, they will be provided with carbohydrate-rich snacks. These could include sandwiches, oatmeal cookies or bananas.

Whereas if the unit was preparing for strength or hypertrophy training like combat circuits, they could be given protein-rich snacks. Examples of these are protein bars, soya bean milk and a packet of nuts.

so good life now.... last time we had char kueh, oily oily one 😂

• Haha! 2

24 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Cannot believe last time can exercise before eating breakfast? Miraculously no faint down? Lol.

Anyway, looks like army is getting more and more good life. Even 5BX no need to do liao.

• Haha! 2

14 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Donno wat oil...yellow colour I remember but not the taste 😁

planta lor... wont spoil even if kept in the open. even the flies dont touch it.

food standard is the worst. vege is like wet toilet paper. breaks apart when you poke your fork in it. rice usually uncooked or over wet in a clump. they dont wash the rice also. always got stone inside. eat too fast and bite a stone is painful. meat portion is very little. all eggs are hard boil and the yolk smells foul becos the iron sulfide comes to the surface.

end up people rather pay to eat at canteen with what little allowance they got.

• Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Cannot believe last time can exercise before eating breakfast? Miraculously no faint down? Lol.

Anyway, looks like army is getting more and more good life. Even 5BX no need to do liao.

best time to exercise is before eating. we have the intermittent fasting thread on mcf. did you read it? good for losing weight.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

Lao lang needs less sleep.

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
23 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I think a few more years when the metaverse is ready, they no need to book in also. stay at home wear SAF issued VR set.

Ready player one!

th?id=OIP.KJ6BQewIXy8KSYqj8wnUJAHaEK%26p

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3