North Korean sentenced to death for watchin squid game?? Insane lah

Fitz4i

Screenshot_2021-11-24-22-21-16-581_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.687fa19185b9e9e241894cd86848e279.jpg

Radio Free Asia reported that one student who bought a copy of the drive has since received a life sentence, while six others who watched the show have been sentenced to five years hard labor.

Some teachers will also be fired etc etc 

Screenshot_2021-11-24-22-21-38-259_com.facebook.katana.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1

Fake news lah - Squid Game is the best propaganda NK gets to show its people how bad the situation is in SK and how the South Koreans are exploited. NK in fact should air it on Free to Air TV. 

North Koreans will appreciate life is so much better there with no one desperate enough to join such games. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

7 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Kim is playing squid game la

Kim was most offended by the piggy bank full of money. He thought it was modelled after him. He's not wrong. 😁

• Haha! 4

Is this fake news? Radio Free Asia is US govt funded.

If this news isnt coming from North or South Korea i doubt it is true.

Possible propaganda at work. Or "poking" N.Korea for a reaction.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

@Watwheels 

33 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Is this fake news? Radio Free Asia is US govt funded.

If this news isnt coming from North or South Korea i doubt it is true.

Possible propaganda at work. Or "poking" N.Korea for a reaction.

if the news is not from CCTV or global times, its all fake news... created to incite hatred against our great motherland

• Haha! 3

a shiny example is our shitty times - look at how biased against zhu guo-earn .. zero compassion.... PRC is full of compassion and we are selfless! 😘

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/china-couple-hu-jun-shi-sha-jail-covid-contact-tracing-2333586?cid=internal_mcdrecs_25112021_cna#mdcrecs_s

"

In response, Mr Koh said the couple has "clearly not accepted responsibility for their actions", continuing to "blame the circumstances and the authorities for the charges they face".

"At no point in the written mitigation is the word remorse mentioned," said Mr Koh. "They have also demonstrated that they are determined to be dishonest, even in the fact of conviction."

He said the fact that Hu sought treatment and that the couple isolated themselves cannot be taken "seriously as a mitigating factor", as the natural response when a person contracts a highly infectious and deadly disease would be to treat it.

"This is self preservation. As for self-isolation, it can be viewed in the same vein. They were trying to protect their children and ... parents. This is consistent with their self-interested mentality," said Mr Koh.

"

6 hours ago, Estrangable said:

@Watwheels 

if the news is not from CCTV or global times, its all fake news... created to incite hatred against our great motherland

@Estrangable How ignorant you want to be? People here already told you RFA is CIA-funded. 

How many times Kim Jung-Un died and then later came out to say hi to your face? RFA makes Global Times looks good man.

@Fitz4i Use a better source and don't be a joke next time okay? People here are very gullible, they believe everything on the internet.

• Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, Estrangable said:

@Vinyl i dont know if RFA is CIA funded . All i know is that my global times and CCTV are the absolute source of truth. Period. Be it, RFA or RTF or RTM ... all fake stuffs 

Whether you are having your period is irrelevant but I think I need to educate you on one thing.

All media are propaganda tools but RFA is the most embarrassing one to tell people your news source.

• Haha! 3

20 hours ago, Vinyl said:

Whether you are having your period is irrelevant but I think I need to educate you on one thing.

All media are propaganda tools but RFA is the most embarrassing one to tell people your news source.

thank you so much for your education. from your posts, i think u are one of us... zhu-guo supporter. All media are propaganda tools and RFA is definitely the worst of all, cos its supported by CIA! Whereas our global times and CCTV... these are supported by our great CCP. that is the most important difference. Because zhu guo cares for all chinese and will only share the good news to us. 

↡ Advertisement