happy_man

Zhao Lijian at his most 奸

How to suan a western reporter in under 20 sec. 😜

Next Question Please....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

5th Gear (edited)

I must admit - Zhao is far more diplomatic and effective than our Founding Father whencomes to dealing with (arrogant) Western reporters...

LKY's killer response come in final 3 mins of this interview - Can see he had lost patience with the BBC interviewer...

Edited by happy_man
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged (edited)
16 minutes ago, happy_man said:

I must admit - Zhao is far more diplomatic and effective than our Founding Father whencomes to dealing with (arrogant) Western reporters...

LKY's killer response come in final 3 mins of this interview - Can see he had lost patience with the BBC interviewer...

Personally, I disagree, because Zhao brushed it aside like a comment on the street, while LKY recognized that it was a formal setting, yet the reporter addressed him without honorifics, and properly took him apart. Speed isn't the key here, but the quality of the takedown.

There is a difference, and maybe I can see what you cannot. 

Edited by Macrosszero
  • Praise 7

23 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

Personally, I disagree, because Zhao brushed it aside like a comment on the street, while LKY recognized that it was a formal setting, yet the reporter addressed him without honorifics, and properly took him apart. Speed isn't the key here, but the quality of the takedown. There is a difference, and maybe I can see what you cannot. 

Or perhaps you are missing the obvious... 

Zhao is an gov spokes person at a press briefing to address questions from many reporters. He has little time for those with obvious loaded questions.

While LKY is the interviewee who enjoys having "pleasant conversation" with Western reporters by "properly" taking interviewers apart by being a "ruthless man". 😜

Turbocharged
Just now, happy_man said:

Zhao is an gov spokes person at a press briefing to address questions from many reporters. He has little time for those with obvious loaded questions.

While LKY is the interviewee who enjoys having "pleasant conversation" with Western reporters by "properly" taking interviewers apart by being a "ruthless man". 😜

Its also obvious to me that one is a a spokesperson and one is a statesman. 

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
54 minutes ago, happy_man said:

Next Question Please....

Summarised in 3 seconds

"Can't be bothered, Don't waste everyone's time"

• Haha! 2

8 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

Its also obvious to me that one is a a spokesperson and one is a statesman. 

That is where you are seriously misinformed in the later - LKY has never considered himself a "statesman"

In fact, he even suggested those who consider themselves to be a "statesman" to go examine their head! 😝

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
3 minutes ago, happy_man said:

That is where you are seriously misinformed in the later - LKY has never considered himself a "statesman"

In fact, he even suggested those who consider themselves to be a "statesman" to go examine their head! 😝

What he called himself isn't as important as the role he played - because beyond prime minster there was president and all the other fancy names that people called themselves or other people named them. How else can a mere prime minister stand at the same forum as a president, or a General Secretary? Its all semantics, isn't it?

• Praise 1

10 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

What he called himself isn't as important as the role he played - because beyond prime minster there was president and all the other fancy names that people called themselves or other people named them. How else can a mere prime minister stand at the same forum as a president, or a General Secretary? Its all semantics, isn't it?

Hardly a semantic argument - You see both Zhao and Lee have their own unique way of handling stupid questions post by Western reporters. What matters isn't what role they play, rather how they "take down" (using your words) those arrogance the is ever present in both e.g. I had shared. 😜

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
3 minutes ago, happy_man said:

Hardly a semantic argument - You see both Zhao and Lee have their own unique way of handling stupid questions post by Western reporters. What matters isn't what role they play, rather how they "take down" (using your words) those arrogance the is ever present in both e.g. I had shared. 😜

Semantic is from your own statement that LKY never considered himself a statesman, which is something I didn’t bother to fact check, such is the quality of your posts.

31 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

Summarised in 3 seconds

"Can't be bothered, Don't waste everyone's time"

赵立坚心里想....

"他妈的 又是另一个王八蛋, 浪费我时间...😝

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

Semantic is from your own statement that LKY never considered himself a statesman, which is something I didn’t bother to fact check, such is the quality of your posts.

A nicely put self admission on being too lazy with fact checking - I give a "like" for your honesty, never-mind that fact your opinion about "quality post" is subjective - hardly a debatable topic. 😝

Turbocharged
7 hours ago, happy_man said:

A nicely put self admission on being too lazy with fact checking - I give a "like" for your honesty, never-mind that fact your opinion about "quality post" is subjective - hardly a debatable topic. 😝

That’s giving you too much of my time, when I could be sleeping 5 minutes early.

9 hours ago, happy_man said:

Zhao got it right. It wasn't even a diplomatic question. If he's going to answer every personal opinion on China then where does this ends? Only a stupid ass thinks that such questions warrant an answer at the press conference with the MFA. It's not even avoiding the question, it was avoiding wasting time with the low IQs.

Journalists need to be shown their place and be reminded of their job and responsibilities.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
12 hours ago, happy_man said:

Next Question Please....

wise.gif

• Haha! 3

Supercharged

please lah you all... cannot compare to white house pressers.. they lie through their teeth and the journalists can get F or even banned or accused of fake news.

most of the time the questions are planted one when msm work hand in glove with the wh

and you never get a straight answer from wh pressers also. anyway i never waste time on pressers

• Praise 2

Supercharged
Just now, Windwaver said:

https://www.ft.com/content/5ee3fad6-957d-4410-b5a7-9421ea131e51

Jamie Dimon apologises twice after saying JPMorgan will outlast China’s Communist party

Wall Street chief says he should not have made remarks following visit to Hong Kong

f036690b-a744-4555-a646-36da27ef7e6f.jpg

its probably true. the global cabal of hidden hands.. they may change their names from jp morgan in future if the name is smelly enough

↡ Advertisement