LKY Shocks World Number 1!

Fitvip

6 hours ago, Fitvip said:

There is no guaranteed returns investing in sports!

We want to be proud that our representative did the best in the internatiinal arena WHEN they are READY and tried their best. But if they aren't ready, just do it locally or within ASEAN lah. What is the point of having very expensive coaches and managers when we can't even beat clubs in malaysia or Indonesia? A malaysian or indonesia coach can do a better job? It is the players not coach on the flied playing. Of xourse I am also not suggesting we drop certain sport. They have to prove themselves first then move up that ladder. Make sure those involved are people who know the sport. Not there to be affiliated only.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

LKY for the win.. 

Good momentum against the Danish..

Cmon Xiao lu..

YESssss..

Tomorrow Final match at 1 pm ..

Xiao Lu vs 安的龙。🙏🏻

BF944453-1D79-47BE-99D3-54AC9917ADCD.jpeg

C99DEDBF-D8D5-4D1D-A228-641BF60129CA.jpeg

Edited by Freeder
  • Praise 6

14 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Singapore's Loh Kean Yew books spot in Indonesia Open final, will face world number 2 Axelsen

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sport/badminton-loh-kean-yew-indonesia-open-beat-gemke-final-viktor-axelsen-2342596

They were training together recently... 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sport/loh-kean-yew-badminton-viktor-axelsen-olympics-2161031

Hope LKY maintains form for the win. 

• Praise 1

To be a Champ in Sport is somehow a hard call, I remb vividly some said to me:" You maybe Top in class sias, but I'm Top win School ya. . . " 

Next year, I worked smarter and yet not harder to beat him down . . . at times a motivated Sportsman needs is criticism to spur him on . . 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Wt_know said:

what time probably start?

now is women double final

5.30-6.00pm? 

first 3 matches all finished in 2 games, should be on schedule around 530-6pm [laugh]

44 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

first 3 matches all finished in 2 games, should be on schedule around 530-6pm [laugh]

lai liao ... Men's Double Indo won [thumbsup]