Tesla launching at the lights! Woooo 🤭

Beregond

27 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I don't like EV as it is too clinical.  I also like loud exhaust.

I encourage more ppl to buy it.  Otherwise, i will be punished for low takeup rate.

EV add AI... takes the human out of it. 

Sooner or later, we are just passengers. 

↡ Advertisement

6 minutes ago, Phluvcat said:

Gas burns elsewhere, none of our business 🤭

Perhaps EVs much higher efficient of energy usage? But what are we sacrificing? I couldn't get the whole picture. 

Gas is cleaner than petrol and diesel.

EV has an efficiency of 85% vs ICE of 40%.

Whether G is promoting EV or not, factories are pushing it aggressively.

Consumer here has no say.

39 minutes ago, Beregond said:

EV batteries is recycle world wide. the material is rare, make no sense to dump them

What i am not comfortable is burning gas to charge our EV, and burning gas to run our engine got what different.

but singapore say the power they imported is clean power. 😆

How to recycle and recycle. I did told you my company other BU is having a hell lot of business making those batteries machines before right. But you should go see those factories. Even making the batteries is a hazards. My company now view this business unit as a superstar that they spin it off and acquired a company recently for intelligent charging spending almost 300m RMB. So I know and well aware of EV coming but I still not into it

36 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I don't like EV as it is too clinical.  I also like loud exhaust.

I encourage more ppl to buy it.  Otherwise, i will be punished for low takeup rate.

Yeah, I like to smooth growling of V6 rather than loud exhaust

33 minutes ago, Arogab said:

How to recycle and recycle. I did told you my company other BU is having a hell lot of business making those batteries machines before right. But you should go see those factories. Even making the batteries is a hazards. My company now view this business unit as a superstar that they spin it off and acquired a company recently for intelligent charging spending almost 300m RMB. So I know and well aware of EV coming but I still not into it

Yeah, I like to smooth growling of V6 rather than loud exhaust

If u know about recycle. u will know battery is 1 of the most value item😂 

The profit profit margin is very high.

( their favourite is still wire ( thick copper wire) alot of corruption is involve in it even in sg )

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 1

20 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Yeah and thats why i am usually under 100kmh.  A bit of quick over taking and then back to speed limit. Give and take.

Fuel saving tips ... :) 

9 minutes ago, WML888 said:

Fuel saving tips ... 🙂 

Why would I?   My car is only 3.5liter and has enough torque even at 2000rpm.  

Edited by Throttle2

5 hours ago, Beregond said:

EV batteries is recycle world wide. the material is rare, make no sense to dump them

What i am not comfortable is burning gas to charge our EV, and burning gas to run our engine got what different.

but singapore say the power they imported is clean power. 😆

Gas is cleaner than petrol.

The efficiency of a gas powered power plant cannot be compared to the puny ICE in your car burning petrol lah.  

That is why when you switch to EV, your running cost will drop by at least 70%. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

With its aggressive pricing and relative affordability, looks like Tesla is quickly becoming the car-of-choice for boy racers young and old, much like what the EVOs and WRXs of yore used to be.

No match for a highly tuned V8 or turbo inline 6 from the likes of AMG or BMW M to warm the cockles of the heart of a true driving enthusiast though.. you get what you paid for. 

Edited by ortho
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, ortho said:

With its aggressive pricing and relative affordability, looks like Tesla is quickly becoming the car-of-choice for boy racers young and old, much like what the EVOs and WRXs of yore used to be.

No match for a highly tuned V8 or turbo inline 6 from the likes of AMG or BMW M to warm the cockles of the heart of a true driving enthusiast though.. you get what you paid for. 

Tesla model 3 Standard Range Plus and BMW M340 have the same hp.

The price difference is about $150k.

• Praise 1

In SG, most of us will prefer the ICE car. like M3 vs M3P.

In other country where they are sick of ICE, all change from M3 / X3m etc , to EV car and they wont go back.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2