Tesla launching at the lights! Woooo 🤭

Beregond

50 minutes ago, dlawlghd said:

I'm so curious as to how you guys tell from the vid that cam car is a 535??? 😕

can just run the plate from the video. if u look close enough.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

3 hours ago, Beregond said:

🤣

Well done Tesla! That's how vehicles should move off from traffic lights are green and safe! Save a lot of time than lugging across the roads.

Edited by DOBIEMKZ
  • Praise 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Beregond said:

🤣

WOW, this is literally "Smell no smoke" (pi boh yan in dialect). Not only it is super fast, it is an EV with zero emission! :D

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 10

These electric cars will be very dangerous to pedestrians, even more so if the latter are plugged in to music. At least with normal cars, you can hear them coming and if they lose control, you can at least have a chance to take evasive action. For electric cars, they are silent, super fast and pedestrians who aren't facing them won't even know what hit them

Edited by Fxfx
  • Praise 2

12 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

I drive a Tesla and it’s fast!…..Till the next traffic lights.

Tesla, and other EVs, like traffic lights. More Stop-and-Gos will maximise their battery range.

• Praise 3

25 minutes ago, Fxfx said:

These electric cars will be very dangerous to pedestrians, even more so if the latter are plugged in to music. At least with normal cars, you can hear them coming and if they lose control, you can at least have a chance to take evasive action. For electric cars, they are silent, super fast and pedestrians who aren't facing them won't even know what hit them

Pedestrians shouldn't be walking like sheep without a care in the world anyway.The situation where anyone could evade a runaway car is a once in a blue moon occurrence. 

• Praise 4

BMW 535 is a good and fast car, just different league of speed with the Tesla

Would be cool to see Aventador VS Tesla soon 🤣

Edited by Aventa
  • Haha! 1

I’m surprised no one mentioned the pair of Evolutions - seeing a Tesla and a 5-series, they’d be like, yeah, nah: We can’t win traffic light GPs against these guys.

• Haha! 7

16 hours ago, Enye said:

ok that’s enough…. i am convinced 

cannot afford tesla so i going to buy the next best thing

an ah beng riced up pmd 

😬🤣

Yesterday while walking i saw a motorbike kup corner at a pretty fast speed, following behind right behind him is a pmd with a basket at the front. 🤣

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 4

i dun believe all EV  this fast.

normal EV is still faster then normal ice cars. but cannot be as fast as this.

maybe this explain the high tax for tesla😂

• Haha! 1

16 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Yeah, not much of a race but certainly speeding.  I pray LTA gets wind of this and do the required. 😄😁 just simple simple 12points $240 for a start

I think the offence of "speeding" should be held require a high legal standard. Especially where no actual accident or injury occurred. In this case, counting the passage of lane markings per unit time etc. from some BMW idiot's car cam just shouldn't cut it. Especially when it's not at all clear his "timebase" is properly calibrated, and he himself is speeding, so there is too much uncertainty. It just wouldn't be just, in my view. 

The Tesla is an EV with amazing pickup. At ludicrous mode or whatever, its 0 to 60 is not just fast, but approaching the limit of what is physically possible for a traction limited road vehicle. Sub 3s. Hypercar territory. All he did was accelerate off the line. Why penalise him for that? How do we know for sure what speeds he reached? Give him the benefit of the doubt lah. If anything, f**k up the bao toh kia BMW idiot who insisted on following him in the IC CMI POS. 🙄

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Scion said:

i'm only worried such a fast and responsive car lands in the hands of a kayu or irresponsible driver...

Similar to all kinds of other cars, it will and already has.   

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1