Peacock attacked 3 years old girl at Serangoon Gardens

Fcw75

https://mothership.sg/2021/12/peacock-attack-tavistock-ave/?fbclid=IwAR2NT6q-a48Tf009HonczpVow_rgkH1UOo8m-muxJgBiBoRs187li8dh21Y

KNN, farked up owners. Claimed the girl ‘stared’ at the peacock, she’s probably just curious and awed by it. Poor girl.

And I didn’t even know can rear peacock on landed properties!

Ostrich anyone?

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 3
  • Sad 2

wah, better than dog, bird feed cheaper too. but given the temper, they should have kept the gate closed, hang a sign that says beware of pea-cock

• Praise 3

Can keep peacock in house? I first time hear. Lol.

Anyway, maybe one sided story? Dont know the little girl got provoke the peacock or not? Some people like never see certain animal/bird before and when they see one, they just simply keep 'disturbing' and might ended up provoked them without knowing?

Traffic along the narrow Tavistock gonna get heavy...some may hope to see the peacock while some may hope one blur cock send the pea cock home to where it should belong...😁

• Haha! 3

Peacocks are known to be aggressive and can attack quite ferociously.  Especially male adult ones.  
obviously it bullied the kid. If it was facing an adult that come charging at it, it would have chosen to scurry away.

hope the girl recovers well and soon. Poor thing.

Its all about social graciousnessand a kind heart.  
A decent gentleman would voluntarily pay for medical fees and visit the injured to see how she is.

but it seems this one is not.   

i wouldnt hesistate to kick any domestic animal / pet charging at me in self defence. 

Edited by Throttle2
  • Praise 19

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

https://mothership.sg/2021/12/peacock-attack-tavistock-ave/?fbclid=IwAR2NT6q-a48Tf009HonczpVow_rgkH1UOo8m-muxJgBiBoRs187li8dh21Y

KNN, farked up owners. Claimed the girl ‘stared’ at the peacock, she’s probably just curious and awed by it. Poor girl.

And I didn’t even know can rear peacock on landed properties!

Ostrich anyone?

In Singapore, it is legal to keep up to 10 non-commercial poultry, a term which includes peacocks.

Wah didn't know that. Like that means can keep a Cassowary? Third largest after Ostrich and Emu.  Also known to be the world's most dangerous bird.  Probably can guard the house better than dogs.....:XD:

• Haha! 9

7 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Peacocks are known to be aggressive and can attack quite ferociously.  Especially male adult ones.  
obviously it bullied the kid. If it was facing an adult that come charging at it, it would have chosen to scurry away.

hope the girl recovers well and soon. Poor thing.

Its all about social graciousnessand a kind heart.  
A decent gentleman would voluntarily pay for medical fees and visit the injured to see how she is.

but it seems this one is not.   

Pea cock owner 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

42 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Pea cock owner 😁

Any c0ck should be big. Bigger better. Don't want a pea size one.... 

BTW even geese will chase and attack. So always stand ready to defend your little ones. And your kids too. 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Starry said:

In Singapore, it is legal to keep up to 10 non-commercial poultry, a term which includes peacocks.

Wah didn't know that. Like that means can keep a Cassowary? Third largest after Ostrich and Emu.  Also known to be the world's most dangerous bird.  Probably can guard the house better than dogs.....:XD:

Yes I didn’t know too till now.

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

Can keep peacock in house? I first time hear. Lol.

Anyway, maybe one sided story? Dont know the little girl got provoke the peacock or not? Some people like never see certain animal/bird before and when they see one, they just simply keep 'disturbing' and might ended up provoked them without knowing?

3 year old leh....will be just curious...

Provoke maybe for pre teens or teenagers will do that.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Starry said:

Casso what?

Can do Casserole?

I know Seletar Farmway had one farm with free entrance that has one casserole....beside the horse called "Pin Number" 

Visitor can buy feed for the horse, rabbit and fish......

Cannot feed the bird though.

• Praise 1

Definitely owner is responsible if pet attack people in public spaces. No need to say stare or what. You want to keep pet, be a responsible owner.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 11