Peacock attacked 3 years old girl at Serangoon Gardens

Fcw75

Just now, Macrosszero said:

Or a trained pet cassowary. Its more effective in disemboweling your enemies. 

Had to google for it. Looks fierce. 😅

D6C1FA8E-BAE5-4C59-B091-3C1219FF6527.jpeg

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

24 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

From the gate can already tell which household it is. No need anyone to doxx them since they drew attention upon themselves by not doing the right thing. 

Laws will always have loopholes, it is an offence not to leash your dog but nowhere does it say anything about birds.

But not running afoul of the law doesn't mean it is the right thing to let happen. Do the graceful thing, but I guess these days money doesn't buy class.

Dogs were used for war and have demonstrated ability to follow commands as well as attack abilities. Not forgetting the respected K9 officer.

many people think they have obedient dogs and are willing to look cool and unleash their dogs. Where? Even at East Coast park and Tanjung beach. What can you do to those maternal mistake of a human being?

Class gets you the money but Grace is altogether another thing that money can’t buy.

• Praise 1

9 hours ago, Atonchia said:

3 year old leh....will be just curious...

Provoke maybe for pre teens or teenagers will do that.

Then the adults beside the 3 year old must educate their kid liao. Those who provoke not only pre teens or teenagers, some adults also will do that. Lol.

• Haha! 1

55 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I think I found the relevant statue.
In the instant when you are attacked by pet, call 999 immediately.

Don’t leave until police and ambulance arrived.

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/MOPONA1906?ProvIds=P1II-

”Duty of police officers as to dangerous animals

7.—(1)  Every police officer shall secure any animal reasonably suspected to be mad or dangerous, and any wild animal found at large in or near any public road under circumstances of danger to the public.

(2)  If there is reasonable ground to believe that any such mad, dangerous or wild animal cannot be secured without risk of personal injury to the police officer attempting to secure the animal, the police officer may shoot or otherwise destroy the animal.”

The only recourse for the parents is to make complaint at Magistrate Court.

Otherwise, SPF will not intervene.

Simi sai advice by agc...dont leave until mata mata arrive...?

Army got teach either to counterattack or zao fast fast far far...neber be a sitting duck to be slaughtered...😁

If stay better have enuf stamina to fight until mata mata or the red Cross arrive or last blood shed...whichever cums first 😅

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, awhtc said:

I have this feeling that the peacock will be slaughtered by the father one day if it strays outside the house.

The ones in Sentosa I saw occasionally were very gentle and generally shy away from the public.  In fact, we have to chase after them to take photos.

https://www.sentosa.com.sg/en/get-inspired/sentosa-guides/sentosa-perfect-peafowls/

The peacock in Sentosa maybe gentle from the public but they attack on cars? Lol.

• Haha! 2

2 minutes ago, Datsun366 said:

Dogs were used for war and have demonstrated ability to follow commands as well as attack abilities. Not forgetting the respected K9 officer.

many people think they have obedient dogs and are willing to look cool and unleash their dogs. Where? Even at East Coast park and Tanjung beach. What can you do to those maternal mistake of a human being?

Class gets you the money but Grace is altogether another thing that money can’t buy.

https://www.nparks.gov.sg/avs/-/media/avs_leashing-and-muzzling-your-dog-(eng).pdf

$5000 fine for not leashing, and some breeds need to be muzzled. But those who call themselves daddies and mummies of their canine "children" are often also blind to their animal nature and confidently attest, "Won't one laaaaaaa!". 

But that being said, there has been efforts made to let dogs run free in designated dog run spaces, I know of one at Bishan Park. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Letting the gate open is a big mistake already. 

Any decent human being would apologize and not consult their lawyers and AVA. What goes around come around, one day the peacock will attack them. 

However, the owners, after apparently consulting their lawyers and the Animal & Veterinary Service (AVS), maintained that they were not at fault, as the toddler had reportedly provoked the peacock by staring at it.

Nowadays seldom can find decent human being la. Many times even they are in the wrong, they still would not feel apologetic and might even maintained that they were not at fault.

I remember when i was at the jurassic mile, there was one kid cycling on the path and knock onto me from my behind. The kid father who was following behind cycling too, never say sorry to me and also did not feel apologetic that his kid knock onto someone. He even stare at me. For your information, there is a signage that says no cycling is allowed in the jurassic mile path.

• Praise 5
  • Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

https://www.nparks.gov.sg/avs/-/media/avs_leashing-and-muzzling-your-dog-(eng).pdf

$5000 fine for not leashing, and some breeds need to be muzzled. But those who call themselves daddies and mummies of their canine "children" are often also blind to their animal nature and confidently attest, "Won't one laaaaaaa!". 

But that being said, there has been efforts made to let dogs run free in designated dog run spaces, I know of one at Bishan Park. 

if they want a area to let dog run free without muzzle, they need alot of rules and security

if u ever see how some of those big dog fight and bite, u will be scare. they wont let go no matter what u do . Some dog behave like a gentle guardian to our kids. but they can suddenly become a killer to a stranger kids

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, awhtc said:

I have this feeling that the peacock will be slaughtered by the father one day if it strays outside the house.

The ones in Sentosa I saw occasionally were very gentle and generally shy away from the public.  In fact, we have to chase after them to take photos.

https://www.sentosa.com.sg/en/get-inspired/sentosa-guides/sentosa-perfect-peafowls/

also Sentosa peacock 😅😅😅

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

12 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

Jalan Pari Burong. 🙂

they don’t bother one lah. Aiyaya papaya. Give us a bad name.

The parents never thank the other mercy ‘dogs’. 😋

Edited by Datsun366

1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

My estate, there was a neighbour who used to keep ducks. Very cute, will follow the owner around the estate as she walks. Never bothered anyone.

Your neighbour used to keep ducks? So now no more liao? Your neighbour slaughter their ducks for braised duck liao? 😅

• Haha! 2

if the gate was open, did the peacock ran out to attack the girl or the girl step into the house (cross the line) and kena attack?

• Praise 1

I Googled "peacock territorial behaviour".

Peacocks are both territorial and curious, and an entire flock acting as a unit will investigate trespassers. They threaten unfamiliar humans, animals, or things by charging at perceived predators while screaming and can attack with sharp spurs called “kicking thorns” on their feet.

Some birds are quite aggressive. My late ah gong used to tell me he kept a goose as his farm's "guard dog". The goose did a better job than a dog. 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 4

23 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Simi sai advice by agc...dont leave until mata mata arrive...?

Army got teach either to counterattack or zao fast fast far far...neber be a sitting duck to be slaughtered...😁

If stay better have enuf stamina to fight until mata mata or the red Cross arrive or last blood shed...whichever cums first 😅

If I got beaten up, I will not fight back.  Fighting back = Public Brawling.

In Singapore, it is VERY VERY difficult to prove self-defence.

• Praise 3

1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

If I got beaten up, I will not fight back.  Fighting back = Public Brawling.

In Singapore, it is VERY VERY difficult to prove self-defence.

Fight with a cock at most kena sue for animal abuse mah...

Donno if scold someone "you b**tard" first then fight can get off the hook ornot? 😁

• Haha! 2

Just now, mersaylee said:

Fight with a cock at most kena sue for animal abuse mah...

Donno if scold someone "you b**tard" first then fight can get off the hook ornot? 😁

I will run fast fast away from cock.

Very painful if tio cock

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4