Peacock attacked 3 years old girl at Serangoon Gardens

Fcw75

9 hours ago, Victor68 said:

Definitely owner is responsible if pet attack people in public spaces. No need to say stare or what. You want to keep pet, be a responsible owner.

If you go to the zoo, peacocks also roam free.

This is just a freak and isolated incident involving nature. Nobody's fault.

20 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

https://mothership.sg/2021/12/peacock-attack-tavistock-ave/

KNN, farked up owners. Claimed the girl ‘stared’ at the peacock, she’s probably just curious and awed by it. Poor girl.

And I didn’t even know can rear peacock on landed properties!

Ostrich anyone?

Screen-Shot-2021-12-01-at-5.33.44-PM.png

My goodness but the good news is usually little kids heal really well so I don't think she'll have a scar but it'll definitely affect how she looks at 'birds' in future.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Davidklt said:

If you go to the zoo, peacocks also roam free.

This is just a freak and isolated incident involving nature. Nobody's fault.

Hello, if one of your love ones is being attack, I wonder would you say the same thing. It can be peacock, dog, etc. As pet owner you have that responsibility. Of course accident does happen but it does not mean that is not your problem.

• Praise 9

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

I adopted her when she is estimated 10 year old, I had her for 2 years le, so 10-12 yrs old. Old lah. hahah. but still very loveable.

👍

kudos to you.. it take a big heart and commitment to adopt senior dogs.

• Praise 4

21 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

My goodness but the good news is usually little kids heal really well so I don't think she'll have a scar but it'll definitely affect how she looks at 'birds' in future.

Mere inches away from blinding an eye. Even if the incident was unfortunate, some compassion could have been shown, instead just callous statements.

The girl’s mother unearthed another incident of a woman getting injured by a peacock in the same area and had made a police report. 

The bird habis already…… authorities will be forced to act.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

21 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Mere inches away from blinding an eye. Even if the incident was unfortunate, some compassion could have been shown, instead just callous statements.

The girl’s mother unearthed another incident of a woman getting injured by a peacock in the same area and had made a police report. 

The peacock going pulau blakang mati or singspore zoo. Not habis.

The owner is probably down a hole quivering at the covid exacerbated righteous anger. He more famous than Ramesh. His lawyers might consider paper bagging themselves over long term considerations.

Doggies can have varied temperments and at the vet it is usually the smaller gentler dogs get viciously attacked.

Once saw a GSD mix crush the head of a neighborhood cat. The mix was also brought in by a macho young strange guy in the 2am without leash.

24 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

Bird is not to blame. Was just out of animal instinct. Hope it is not put down but merely sent to the new bird park. The owner is the real culprit. I also blame our vehicle accident culture. Didnt all our insurers tell us not to admit any wrongdoing/liability if we get into one? This culture has pervaded our lives.

• Praise 2

21 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Any advice from ACRES and Louis Ng?

Should tag the article on Louis Ng Facebook.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Macrosszero said:

Roasted owner and peacock soon! 😝

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1

15 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

Bird is not to blame. Was just out of animal instinct. Hope it is not put down but merely sent to the new bird park. The owner is the real culprit. I also blame our vehicle accident culture. Didnt all our insurers tell us not to admit any wrongdoing/liability if we get into one? This culture has pervaded our lives.

I would think just like an aggressive dog will be put down. I think this peacock will suffer the same fate given that there was another injury before.  
there will be a huge public outcry for the kid should nparks not act.   

• Praise 1

9 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

From the gate can already tell which household it is. No need anyone to doxx them since they drew attention upon themselves by not doing the right thing. 

Laws will always have loopholes, it is an offence not to leash your dog but nowhere does it say anything about birds.

But not running afoul of the law doesn't mean it is the right thing to let happen. Do the graceful thing, but I guess these days money doesn't buy class.

Since when money can buy class? 😠

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Strat said:

👍

kudos to you.. it take a big heart and commitment to adopt senior dogs.

nah. Just some space, water and food. She gave showered my family with more love than I did for her. 🙂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 10