Peacock attacked 3 years old girl at Serangoon Gardens

Fcw75

honestly i may just kill the bird there and then if this happened to my kids on the public road (not within the person's property).

i don't mind getting some lacerations in the process.

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 13
  • Haha! 2

1 minute ago, Lala81 said:

honestly i may just kill the bird there and then if this happened to my kids on the public road (not within the person's property).

i don't mind getting some lacerations in the process.

Break the f**king neck

• Praise 2

I mean a dog has maybe a 50-50 chance of being put down for something like this even if it ran away from it's owner on a leash.

If it's a big dog or known aggressive breed, i would put it more than 50-50.
Of course if u get bitten by a jack russell or small dog, then people will feel it's bit not right.

• Praise 4
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

I mean a dog has maybe a 50-50 chance of being put down for something like this even if it ran away from it's owner on a leash.

If it's a big dog or known aggressive breed, i would put it more than 50-50.
Of course if u get bitten by a jack russell or small dog, then people will feel it's bit not right.

Ya, it’s the pet owner onus to keep their pet as well as other people safe.

then people are people, got one macho young guy running topless with his dog unleashed on the PCN, we stay far away and see his dog split and made a beeline for mine biting the back of one. Think that dog realised the level of aggression I put out and scampered away.

it would have been forcefully separating the jaws.

macho young guy run road without so much as an excuse me.

should fine and jail owner in dog run.

these instances happened more than once and it is always happened to the gentler pack member. Four times in fact. Damn scared of those hero unleashes.

Edited by Datsun366
  • Haha! 3

Turbocharged
34 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

I Googled "peacock territorial behaviour".

Peacocks are both territorial and curious, and an entire flock acting as a unit will investigate trespassers. They threaten unfamiliar humans, animals, or things by charging at perceived predators while screaming and can attack with sharp spurs called “kicking thorns” on their feet.

Some birds are quite aggressive. My late ah gong used to tell me he kept a goose as his farm's "guard dog". The goose did a better job than a dog. 

Goose looks docile but they are very territorial birds. I read that some US army bases use them to guard camp perimeters.

11 minutes ago, Datsun366 said:

Ya, it’s the pet owner onus to keep their pet as well as other people safe.

then people are people, got one macho young guy running topless with his dog unleashed on the PCN, we stay far away and see his dog split and made a beeline for mine biting the back of one. Think that dog realised the level of aggression I put out and scampered away.

it would have been forcefully separating the jaws.

macho young guy run road without so much as an excuse me.

should fine and jail owner in dog run.

these instances happened more than once and it is always happened to the gentler pack member. Four times in fact. Damn scared of those hero unleashes.

Those dog owners with their dog unleashed in public area are simply idiots and super selfish. No matter how well train the dog is, even the dog is not aggressive, allowed the dog to run freely is a no no. 

• Praise 1

13 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Peacock nice to eat anot? 🤣

this weekend many will flock to serangoon gardens to see peacock. 

Bring green laser 🤪

• Haha! 2

23 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Those dog owners with their dog unleashed in public area are simply idiots and super selfish. No matter how well train the dog is, even the dog is not aggressive, allowed the dog to run freely is a no no. 

ok lah. I agree they need to be leashed.
Actually most dogs are ok one. It's all those stupid small dogs that are bit bat shit crazy. U hardly see any mid-big dog that is aggressive.

• Praise 4

Just now, Lala81 said:

Actually most dogs are ok one. It's all those stupid small dogs that are bit bat shit crazy. U hardly see any mid-big dog that is aggressive.

Napoleon syndrome. 

Just like those with small KKJ put a rolled up sock inside the underwear. 🤣

• Haha! 2

37 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

Goose looks docile but they are very territorial birds. I read that some US army bases use them to guard camp perimeters.

Won't be in Chinese army camps. Sure same day go MIA and cookhouse would be having roast goose special! 

• Haha! 5

8 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Those that bit is any size dog la. Like human beings, even though something for the napoleon syndrome

1 hour ago, Stratovarius said:

Peacock nice to eat anot? 🤣

this weekend many will flock to serangoon gardens to see peacock. 

742D779A-73B6-4E86-A689-5212261D05EA.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 12