2022 4th Generation Toyota Noah & Voxy

Carbon82

Only Vincar has published about the 2022 Noah. Asked a few dealers and they couldn't gave an answer. 

From what I can see, some of them have outstanding 2021 Noah to get rid of. 

• Praise 1

Missed the posts on the launch earlier this year.

had seen one on the road just this week. Saw from the back it's Noah, but different from the very common model on the road in the last few years, now realise it's 2022 model.

hmm... if got EBP and 6/7 airbag, safety sense... then will give Serena a good run for its $$...

• Praise 1

Quite detailed explanation of the features, very close to jap standard during the launch ceremony. Really like a mini Alphard, does not look like a van at all unlike its predecessor.

• Praise 4

Another excellent review from HK comparing the latest Noah with previous gen Noah. Definitely much improved. This should be the more common variant over here.

• Praise 3

Actually what need to have Voxy and Noah, just like Vellfire and Alphard. It’s kind of the same vehicle.

Edited by Fellows

12 hours ago, Fellows said:

Actually what need to have Voxy and Noah, just like Vellfire and Alphard. It’s kind of the same vehicle.

To me it is the opposite thinking - why need to have Alphard/Vellfire when there is already Voxy/Noah. If you park both rides side by side, it is actually same profile, just one bigger and the other smaller. You choose Alphard/Vellfire if you want more prestige and willing to spend more, pay more for road tax and much more for petrol, get frustrated maneuvering the ride in tight carpark and into parking lots. Practicality wise, what Alphard/Vellfire can do, Noah/Voxy can accomplish most if not all of them. Both rides are able to fetch 6 pax in comfort, just that alphard/Vellfire got a little bit more space. If you need a ride for everyday use, Noah/Voxy is the preferred ride for me even if I have the spare cash to splurge.

I have personally owned Vellfire and Stepwagon and Biante, will not choose Vellfire over any other smaller minivans at all to save myself some headache in living with it.

• Praise 2

Supercharged
On 3/16/2024 at 2:11 PM, steveting99 said:

Any news on the 2024 model for the Toyota Noah and Voxy?

What 2024 model? End 2022 was the new model. model lifespan is typically 7 years.

This is JDM model leh... don't think in terms of USA market

2nd Gear

Any dealers with the 8 seater variant in Singapore?

Want to go take a look…..

Thinking of buying Noah as a family car. And by family car, a 3 seater middle row is essential…..

↡ Advertisement