Is Singapore a democracy?

RadX

1 hour ago, RadX said:

Of course we're a democracy! 

After all, our first response to a perceived slight is to loudly and histrionically kpkb on the global stage, railing against the US. All while being extremely quiet whenever China says or does something. 

Just like the DPRK. And they're also definitely a Democracy! It's in the name! 

😁

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

6 minutes ago, yishunite said:

US use death penalty more than us lol

Of late it has to do with drugs. And most recently our pm mentioned not allowing drugs into the country. They cannot justify seeing drug mules hang for drug offences. Our system knowingly hang drug mules we knew that they were being manipulated. It isnt justice in their eyes of the law.

5 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Of course we're a democracy! 

After all, our first response to a perceived slight is to loudly and histrionically kpkb on the global stage, railing against the US. All while being extremely quiet whenever China says or does something. 

Just like the DPRK. And they're also definitely a Democracy! It's in the name! 

😁

Again… theory of relativity..

• Haha! 1

28 minutes ago, Rm2s said:

I read the whole article, the headline says:

Singapore left out of summit because US doesn't see it as a democracy: Tommy Koh

... and this is what Prof Koh said:

ST fail again

7 minutes ago, RadX said:

Again… theory of relativity..

E = mc^2 = mc c

If I ever became a DJ or rapper I would be MC C. 

Yo yo yo, MC C bringing da Energy! I cannot guarantee I'm in da house, but I'm definitely in an inertial reference frame with respect to it yo! 😁

• Haha! 3

3 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

E = mc^2 = mc c

If I ever became a DJ or rapper I would be MC C. 

Yo yo yo, MC C bringing da Energy! I cannot guarantee I'm in da house, but I'm definitely in an inertial reference frame with respect to it yo! 😁

Those big pants suit you yo!

• Haha! 2

45 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I still get to vote once every 4/5 years. So okay lah. some form of democracy even thou is all show one.

But I like rally leh. hahaha. can use dialect to talk. hahahah

Mr Thor no horse run 👍👍👍

they also called prostitutes, druggies and gang mafias to join their Christmas party and called it a silent holy night.  their maid come into your house, calls your capitol-curtains fugly while their own was blacken and burned from the freedom candles.  their children play with guns and pose Christmas photos, while some shooting down one another in the yard; the other frighten children are not repressed and enjoying the games.  they welcome amos like a hero with open arms and then locked him up.  well, they have a big house

welcome to demon-crysee

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

5 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

george yeo sold out by talking to the global times a second time... lol.. but facts and truth. george calls it like he sees it

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202112/1240896.shtml

From many of his speech , ppl would assume he is more pro china then the west??

But my dad a super pro china dun like him . 😆I dun read much of his articles. But i believe he offended those super hardcore from both sides.

My best guess is maybe he speak alot of truth? and its hard to be neutral.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Democracy is you bomb people who don't subscribe to your thinking. Bully whoever is weak and friend those that support and can provide assistance to you. Do everything to ensure your own benefits. This is the biggest crap in history and generations will get to laugh it off later. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

But my dad a super pro china dun like him . 😆I dun read much of his articles. But i believe he offended those super hardcore from both sides.

Everyone is entitled to his opinion. The only thing is, you cannot force people to become you otherwise you bomb them.

Those you cannot bomb you try to squeeze them and get partners to help you. That is what USA is doing. 

• Haha! 2

51 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

The US must be buay song with our death penalties and canning of criminals. Mostly human rights issue.

They got black ops 

• Praise 2

8 minutes ago, Beregond said:

i think he is not a power hungry person. more of a thinker. he doesnt care about being neutral, just dont lean to extremes becos he see the hypocracies.

offending super hardcore of either side is easy. just dun lean either way and you offend them. lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1