Congratulations to LKY for winning Singapore's FIRST GOLD in the BWF World Championships

Fitz4i

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

after L.D retire. china like no more big name players already ?

A country with 1.4 billion people and badminton being their top sport, I cannot imagine they don't have good young players. Most times, it is like our soccer team, confined to a few inner circle with limited choices to pick. 

Maybe need a big stick to kick the arses before things get to move. Replace the mangers like EPL team and you will see results. haha Side track a bit, Singapore with this Japanese coach instead of the regular european or english coaches seem to work better. Maybe a Thai or Vietnamese would work even better. 

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Singapore with this Japanese coach instead of the regular european or english coaches seem to work better. Maybe a Thai or Vietnamese would work even better. 

still way too early to judge.

I dun want put my hope too high. too many disappointment with the national team

10 minutes ago, Beregond said:

still way too early to judge.

I dun want put my hope too high. too many disappointment with the national team

Of course, when FAS is run by people who are not interested or actually know about soccer, how to improve? Look at swimming and water polo. 

21 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

yeah man....pace himself and prepare for the Olympics - i think is in 2024, that's just 2 years away only....just nice, I would say..

Good to see we have one performing player

3 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

2, the woman's single ranked 16 in the world.

Great, but I honestly not expect too much. I used to be sportsman, or maybe due to my character. I just think sports is for friendship and not about expectation on winning. Thus I did not perform or no talent😂

On 12/14/2021 at 8:34 AM, Jman888 said:

many players withdraw from this tournament, Viktor also shagged from all the previous tournaments where he won most of them. Nevertheless there are still a few good ones. 

LKY have Viktor to thank for his tremendous improvement since olympics where he was invited to train with Viktor for a month, training with the best make a lot of different. Great sportsmanship there!

It doesn't matter many had withdrawn because LKY still beaten the world No 1

36 minutes ago, Civic101 said:

Facing Indian ranked 32nd whom he had lost in their 2 previous encounters.

IMG_20211217_095432.jpg

IMG_20211217_095323.jpg

Hope he is not his 克星。

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1