Wang Lee Hom - another too good to be true

BabyBlade

Turbocharged

if forced into marriage and dun love her, still can pop 2 more out? really kkj itchy anyhow shoot ah?

Anyway entertainment circle like politics, no saints. take things with a mountain of salt.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

6 hours ago, Sosaria said:

In SG, not illegal to pay for sex as long as lady not underage. But it is a crime for the ladies to solicit. And in the news, you see most of the foreign chee-kon are charged with other offences, e.g. immigration offence, or operating without licence, rather than prostitution per se.

operating without a pros license? so pros is not illegal then. i think the license conditions include must operate from a licensed premise? and subject to health inspection every 6 months.

also the visa must be working visa and not a visit pass

but for massage and bar/disco must ask @Jamesc

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Etnt said:

if forced into marriage and dun love her, still can pop 2 more out? really kkj itchy anyhow shoot ah?

Anyway entertainment circle like politics, no saints. take things with a mountain of salt.

i think lee love all his gals... he just have too much love to give... lol

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
2 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

i think lee love all his gals... he just have too much love to give... lol

must be fan of tears for fears - sowing the seeds of love, seeds of love

• Haha! 1

"BY2's Yumi has allegedly attempted suicide by overdose during the Wang Leehom saga.

News of the attempted suicide came from a Weibo user claiming to be the singer's friend.

It was implied that Yumi, who is a Singaporean singer, had done so after being embroiled in the Wang's scandal, where she was accused of being his mistress."

https://mothership.sg/2021/12/yumi-alleged-suicide/

When will it end?😱 This guy worth it to risk one life?

Taiwan drama?

Edited by Kopites
  • Haha! 1

32 minutes ago, Kopites said:

"BY2's Yumi has allegedly attempted suicide by overdose during the Wang Leehom saga.

News of the attempted suicide came from a Weibo user claiming to be the singer's friend.

It was implied that Yumi, who is a Singaporean singer, had done so after being embroiled in the Wang's scandal, where she was accused of being his mistress."

Taiwan drama?

should be more coming out of the wood work.. have to look like victim.. not home wrecker..

Edited by Nolicense
  • Haha! 1

I always follow all the rules of the Massage Establishments Act 2017.

You can trust me to only rub people the right way!

:D

1 hour ago, Nolicense said:

operating without a pros license? so pros is not illegal then. i think the license conditions include must operate from a licensed premise? and subject to health inspection every 6 months.

also the visa must be working visa and not a visit pass

but for massage and bar/disco must ask @Jamesc

Edited by Jamesc

2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Wah her CV is damn good. 

the way she handle the whole saga quite clever, just a few posts on social media can KO Wang & his family liao, even drag a few celebrities along to make their life difficult [laugh]

usually such case got a lot of crying, press conference, accusations, legal case, entertainment talk shows, etc and probably take few months at least.

According to the wife's letter,  Mr Ong had extra marital affair with a married woman when the husband was away.

This reminds me of our friendly neighbour Mr Ong, 隔壁老王。

北方吹,秋風涼,

鄰家有妻守空房;

你有苦難我幫忙,

我住隔壁我姓王。

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Kopites said:

Taiwan drama?

https://www.enanyang.my/娱乐/yumi吞药轻生爆假?-医护:她自己挂急诊?fbclid=IwAR1RPKbTgt6_lXdAjcVS7NDnWgjpszAg39VpPR3H-Q1P6sVJVH9W3pSxH08

Yumi吞药轻生爆假? 医护:她自己挂急诊

2021年12月22日

(北京22日)卷入王力宏与李靓蕾的离婚风波的女子组合BY2妹妹Yumi(孙雨),今天惊传吞药疑轻生,并送院急救,Yumi的友人在社交网贴出照片,还点名指责王力宏。

不过,一名自称该医院医护人员的网友,随后爆料她根本就没有自杀!

自己到医院挂急诊

微博网友“闪闪发光的欣酱”在Yumi爆出轻生消息后发文表示:“就吃了两颗维生素和两颗褪黑素……”并透露朋友是该医院的医护人员,Yumi今(22)天清晨5点是自己到医院挂急诊的。

网友表示,Yumi没有吞药,只是吃了2颗维生素和褪黑激素而已,早上9点就已出院。

yum2i.jpg?itok=kaD25yhh

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

https://www.enanyang.my/娱乐/yumi吞药轻生爆假?-医护:她自己挂急诊?fbclid=IwAR1RPKbTgt6_lXdAjcVS7NDnWgjpszAg39VpPR3H-Q1P6sVJVH9W3pSxH08

Yumi吞药轻生爆假? 医护:她自己挂急诊

2021年12月22日

(北京22日)卷入王力宏与李靓蕾的离婚风波的女子组合BY2妹妹Yumi(孙雨),今天惊传吞药疑轻生,并送院急救,Yumi的友人在社交网贴出照片,还点名指责王力宏。

不过,一名自称该医院医护人员的网友,随后爆料她根本就没有自杀!

自己到医院挂急诊

微博网友“闪闪发光的欣酱”在Yumi爆出轻生消息后发文表示:“就吃了两颗维生素和两颗褪黑素……”并透露朋友是该医院的医护人员,Yumi今(22)天清晨5点是自己到医院挂急诊的。

网友表示,Yumi没有吞药,只是吃了2颗维生素和褪黑激素而已,早上9点就已出院。

yum2i.jpg?itok=kaD25yhh

Taiwan hokkien drama!

1 hour ago, Jman888 said:

the way she handle the whole saga quite clever, just a few posts on social media can KO Wang & his family liao, even drag a few celebrities along to make their life difficult [laugh]

usually such case got a lot of crying, press conference, accusations, legal case, entertainment talk shows, etc and probably take few months at least.

Read Terri Kwan Post

https://weibo.com/kwanterri?layerid=4716857048696872
This is another good quality post.

8 hours ago, Jman888 said:

PHD and an analyst,  good in calculating moves. They underestimated her [laugh]

Screenshot_20211222-151157_Chrome.jpg

Thats why those media experts said that her social media post is well articulated and very well planned. Shows that she is a smart lady

↡ Advertisement