Siao Lang set fire to porsche while owner refuelling in china

Fitz4i

19 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Lucky the driver seat is at left hand side. If it is on the right hand side, then the driver cannot escape liao.

Climb over lah

Think still got time

• Praise 4

2 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Salute the petrol attendants, well trained and brave to put the fire off

Yah my instinct maybe run first

Scared explosion lol

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Lucky the driver seat is at left hand side. If it is on the right hand side, then the driver cannot escape liao.

Worst would be rear passengers in a coupe....

with purely electric front seats.

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 2

13 hours ago, Fitz4i said:

https://fb.watch/a09dzWBvRa/

Owner still inside the car

Staff should be awarded for their quick thinking and action in helping owner escape and putting out fire before disaster strike

The siao Lang anti-ICE cars uh 🔥🔥

This incident shows the importance of fire drills and knowledge on how to handle the fire extinguishers in an emergency. The petrol station staff handled the situation proficiently.[thumbsup]

• Praise 1

11 hours ago, Fitz4i said:

Yah my instinct maybe run first

Scared explosion lol

Maybe if happen in SG, instinct first is to pull out hp and record beedeo so can post on stomp to kpkb later....

• Haha! 2

Supercharged
11 hours ago, 13177 said:

In an emergency situation, every second counts. If one is serious about safety, the center console becomes a hinderance to moving from one side of the car to another. In this respect, Ioniq 5 design is safer than Kia's EV6.  

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Didu said:

In an emergency situation, every second counts. If one is serious about safety, the center console becomes a hinderance to moving from one side of the car to another. In this respect, Ioniq 5 design is safer than Kia's EV6.  

porky, bmw, merc, audi centre console damn bulky ...

• Praise 4

22 minutes ago, Didu said:

Agree. Centre console is a legacy of manual driving when it was the optimum position for muscles to move gears. With auto cars,its no longer relevant, just a hindrance.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Didu said:

Nowadays the centre console indeed can become a hinderance from moving from one side to the other side. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

This is best. No seat belts and a bench seat. Pillarless doors too. 
but then you get flung out much easier in an accident too.  🤪

B80DDED2-0297-422F-9C5C-843C380C6131.jpeg

Edited by Mkl22
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1