1 dead, 4 injured Mercedes crashes through railing at Tampines junction

Jellandross

On 5/30/2023 at 9:23 PM, mersaylee said:

Only 4 cans can drive until liddat...cannot drink also cannot drive type...our law must cum down hard on DUI...causing death or not...taiwan is also feeling the same heat with DUI...

9.5%

AE99C11D-14E1-4848-83A6-437B08B01E6C.thumb.jpeg.d8dac774ba52293a4c764c24d5d1081c.jpeg

Taiwan conducts road block.

Our TP do nothing 

↡ Advertisement

On 5/30/2023 at 10:03 PM, inlinesix said:

9.5%

AE99C11D-14E1-4848-83A6-437B08B01E6C.thumb.jpeg.d8dac774ba52293a4c764c24d5d1081c.jpeg

Our TP do nothing 

Have lah...just not as frequent as before...

• Haha! 2

Twincharged
On 5/30/2023 at 7:22 PM, Fcw75 said:

The vehicle was initially travelling between 157kmh and 169kmh even though the speed limit there was 60kmh.

CCB…I hope the guy haunt this basterd for the rest of his pathetic life.

IMG_3882.png

See his Chao Ah Gua idiot Face i already want to vomit.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged

hope they stiffen the punishment for DUI offences, double the jail term if not people not scare

the driving ban penalty is useless

• Praise 2

On 5/30/2023 at 7:22 PM, Fcw75 said:

The vehicle was initially travelling between 157kmh and 169kmh even though the speed limit there was 60kmh.

CCB…I hope the guy haunt this basterd for the rest of his pathetic life.

IMG_3882.png

Go court wear red. Thought he go bai nian with the judge?

But geez, drunk or anot, 170kmph on normal road is just crazy. I don't think is because of drunk. 

• Praise 1

On 5/31/2023 at 7:53 AM, Scion said:

hope they stiffen the punishment for DUI offences, double the jail term if not people not scare

Who scare when there is NO police roadblocks 

On 5/30/2023 at 9:23 PM, mersaylee said:

Only 4 cans can drive until liddat...cannot drink also cannot drive type...our law must cum down hard on DUI...causing death or not...taiwan is also feeling the same heat with DUI...

maybe in the first place his driving level is blurSG ?

4 cans of beer is he say one, can't verify anyways. 

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
On 5/30/2023 at 10:03 PM, inlinesix said:

9.5%

Our TP do nothing 

You super wrong .. there are occasional ones that u may have escaped.. most are targeted areas where beers are cheap or large crowd with deep pockets out for fun 

Sekali mata mata tink there's no need for frequent road block becos of alcoholic sale curfew by 1030...and many would have gone home by midnight...

hmm...is that why we see more zigzag driving beedeos in heavier traffic at night? Liddat better move curfew to 12am and let those diu diu diu DUI and cancel each other out at wee hours...😂

• Haha! 1

On 5/31/2023 at 8:14 AM, Sdf4786k said:

You super wrong .. there are occasional ones that u may have escaped.. most are targeted areas where beers are cheap or large crowd with deep pockets out for fun 

I hope I am super wrong.

I know I am right as everyone can see an increase in DUI accidents.

On 5/31/2023 at 8:15 AM, mersaylee said:

Sekali mata mata tink there's no need for frequent road block becos of alcoholic sale curfew by 1030...and many would have gone home by midnight...

hmm...is that why we see more zigzag driving beedeos in heavier traffic at night? Liddat better move curfew to 12am and let those diu diu diu DUI and cancel each other out at wee hours...😂

I saw Drunk men in Little India around 5am.

• Haha! 1

And while DUI and his speeds are related in detail, nothing has been offered regarding the other car that was speeding/racing along with him

Twincharged
On 5/31/2023 at 7:53 AM, Scion said:

Caning for these Idiots then will Scare.😥😫

Supersonic

I dont know what is the relevance of his brother given him permission to drive. 

4 cans of beer should not make one drunk, while the alcohol content in the blood may exceed the legal limit.  If he gets drunk so easily, then he should not drink in the first place, letting alone to drive after 4 cans of beer. 

Back to the brother, if he was so drunk, why his brother still let him drive ? 

(edited)
On 5/31/2023 at 9:24 AM, Ct3833 said:

4 cans of beer should not make one drunk, while the alcohol content in the blood may exceed the legal limit.  If he gets drunk so easily, then he should not drink in the first place, letting alone to drive after 4 cans of beer. 

Likely he is driving his brother car.

If his bro didn't give consent, that's another offence.

I can bring you to drink beer that get you drunk after 4 "can".  Not very high alcohol (like 6%).

Edited by inlinesix

On 5/31/2023 at 9:24 AM, Ct3833 said:

i doubt its just 4 cans lor ...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1