Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 6

Blueray

Turbocharged
58 minutes ago, iamahbee said:

Mine are not PI stocks.

just surprised for local stock, no news no announcement no fanfare.

quite some I know are looking forward to it's release, and so far unless one diligently ask(disturb) the tyre shops regularly, they won't about it's arrival on local shores.

Twincharged
On 3/23/2023 at 12:33 PM, Sdf4786k said:

Between this and Michelin PS5 would u pay the premium of 25 per piece more for Michelin ?

No. The rest have caught up. Michelin premium is no longer worth paying for. 

• Praise 1

On 7/25/2022 at 10:11 PM, Sarion said:

anyone has luck getting a set of 235/50/R18?

Almost 9 months from thus post, it seems this tyre size still not available here. 

I am also looking for this size, tyre due for change in 3 months time. Currently on AS5.

On 3/23/2023 at 12:33 PM, Sdf4786k said:

Between this and Michelin PS5 would u pay the premium of 25 per piece more for Michelin ?

Only 10 dollah different between these two for 225/40/18...$165 vs 175...just changed to PS5 but regrettably uninspiring compare to PS4...just found out CSC7 is now only 180 per pop for the same size...😭

On 3/23/2023 at 11:18 PM, mersaylee said:

Only 10 dollah different between these two for 225/40/18...$165 vs 175...just changed to PS5 but regrettably uninspiring compare to PS4...just found out CSC7 is now only 180 per pop for the same size...😭

May I know which shop ? 
hopefully the price is inclusive of installation and gst

Edited by Sdf4786k

On 3/24/2023 at 6:55 AM, Sdf4786k said:

May I know which shop ? 

For which tyre? Carouhell got plenty to choose from...the usual suspects are pricier tho 😅

• Praise 1

On 3/23/2023 at 11:18 PM, mersaylee said:

May I know for assy 6 which shop is offering at $165

On 3/23/2023 at 1:03 PM, Mkl22 said:

No. The rest have caught up. Michelin premium is no longer worth paying for. 

The French are always very Proud,never eat the Humble Pie.

• Haha! 1

@Tohto get PS5, i also couldn't wait forever when tyres already close to 50k (what a nice wearing set of Michelin Primacy 3, although can feel the grip worsening even though thread looks like can run another 10k)

On 3/24/2023 at 11:11 PM, Sarion said:

@Tohto get PS5, i also couldn't wait forever when tyres already close to 50k (what a nice wearing set of Michelin Primacy 3, although can feel the grip worsening even though thread looks like can run another 10k)

Michelin tyre are a lot more expensive. 

@Tohto can't wait forever, and i wanted the best between handling and longevity. AS6 is my top choice but as usual, Singapore always late... 

just like i couldn't wait for AS5 and had to get European made Primacy3 previously...

CSC can't last..... just look at all the reviews at TyreReviews.com...

• Praise 2

@Etnt i wanted AS6 for the quietness.... well too bad, our country too small for the dealers to prioritise us. Europe already have the size long ago...

↡ Advertisement