Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 6

Blueray

On 9/5/2023 at 10:29 PM, Shibadog said:

there are two shops in that building with "soon huat" in the name. Both are on ground floor. One sells tyres (i avoid them like the plague due to bad experience), the other is a regular car workshop that also does alignment,

I wemt to both before. Happy with the price and service. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Have closing down sale across the Causeway?  😁

Tyre maker Goodyear to close manufacturing plant in Malaysia

2024-03-08t023016z_1_lynxnpek2702b_rtrop

Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co, one of the world's largest tyre makers, plans to shut down its plant in Malaysia on Jun 30 – a decision expected to affect more than 500 employees, the company and Malaysia's investment promotion agency said.

Goodyear said the decision to shutter the plant in the Shah Alam district in Selangor state – which opened in 1972 – was part of its Goodyear Forward corporate restructuring program, aimed at delivering US$1 billion in cost reductions by 2025.

"These decisions are not made lightly and we remain committed to treating our associates with care and respect," the company said in a statement on Thursday (Mar 7).

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/business/goodyear-tyre-maker-closing-manufacturing-plant-malaysia-selangor-coporate-restructuring-4180286

• Praise 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic

didn't even know they have a factory in MY. my Asy 5 is from Germany and my friends' Asy 5 and Asy 6 are from EU.

Twincharged
(edited)
On 3/9/2024 at 10:27 AM, Blueray said:

didn't even know they have a factory in MY. my Asy 5 is from Germany and my friends' Asy 5 and Asy 6 are from EU.

That means you are too Young to know,after the Malaysia's GoodYear,they sold so many Tyres,inc Proton & b&b Japanese Cars Sizes & many Truck Tyres,mostly sizes like 9.00- 10.00-20.

Edited by ER-3682

Twincharged

That time,Goodyear NCT Tyres so Popular,even KITT using it..[KITT using 215/65-15].

Twincharged

In those Time,where got Tourador or Made In China Tyres.?Bridgestone [Made in Singapore],my Dad's Mercedes Benz W115 using it...so popular.

Hypersonic

changed from Asy 5 to Asy 6.

initial butt feel after 500kms, Asy 6 dry braking is better than Asy 5. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1