Movies To Watch In 2022

Blueray

A must watch movie Top Gun...if 5 popcorns is the max...I give it a 10

Zero dull moment...even the dead silent few seconds of Val Kilmer aka Iceman scene, short little confession in bed etc were spot on...in fact, every scene was spot on to bring across the story telling moments that connect every dot to form the big picture...

Not many or long fighting scenes but the cinematography was great with the inflight camera shot to showcase the intense pressure and adrenaline rush face by the pilots...

Tom Cruise has definitely up the ante with this one...not forgetting the good director's cut...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 10

(edited)

watched Top Gun Maverick at GV Max cos got Dolby Atmos.

8/10.

fast pacing and just a tad bit of sentimental moments referring to events of Top Gun 1.  no time for toilet break hor. 

Jennifer Connelly zeh zeh is soooooooo hawt .... [gorgeous]. even when walking towards her house also sublime sexy. ouch [inlove]

赞 !

Edited by Blueray
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

watched Top Gun Maverick last week, 36 yrs the computer graphics can do a lot in the movie.

Just came out from cinema for Dr Strange, the sad story of Wonda Vision continue in this movie for Wonda. The story is more toward Harry Potter with all the black magics than the usual superhero marvel.

• Praise 4

8 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

watched Top Gun Maverick last week, 36 yrs the computer graphics can do a lot in the movie.

Just came out from cinema for Dr Strange, the sad story of Wonda Vision continue in this movie for Wonda. The story is more toward Harry Potter with all the black magics than the usual superhero marvel.

That's because Wanda is a witch and Strange is a sorcerer. 

Will go watch Top Gun since so many of you say until so good 😬

• Praise 4

Turbocharged
(edited)
On 5/30/2022 at 10:24 PM, Old-driver said:

Will go watch Top Gun since so many of you say until so good 😬

...Now you are in the Navy...

...its the afterburner...

Edited by Datsun366

watched Jurassic World Dominion this afternoon, the thrill goes on non stop for 2 hours, pretty good. 

• Praise 4

15 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

watched Jurassic World Dominion this afternoon, the thrill goes on non stop for 2 hours, pretty good. 

i like Jurassic World 1

Jurassic World 2 i find it so so only

i hope 3 dun disappoint me😁

• Haha! 1

16 hours ago, Beregond said:

i like Jurassic World 1

Jurassic World 2 i find it so so only

i hope 3 dun disappoint me😁

there are many jurassic movies, dun think I watch all of them.

Screenshot_20220608-224516_Chrome.jpg

• Praise 1

watched this korean movie last night, the cast include the 2 popular male actors and of course main reason was to see IU, but then her acting not at the same level  [laugh] 

story line is dramatic and warm hearted,  slightly slow and bland if not for the boy that create most of the laughter.

broker-1_1651210606.jpg

very violent and gore movie, movie title The Witch but has nothing to do with horror, the movie is more about super human.

more like Captain Marvel with a lot of actions and blood splashing, bones breaking and head twisting [laugh]

I watched part 1 on my ipad, this was the sequel and there will be part 3. Go watch part 1 (available in Viu) which i think is more violent than part 2.

2022.06.18-04.33-boundingintocomics-62ad

• Praise 3

On 6/24/2022 at 4:29 PM, Jman888 said:

watched this korean movie last night, the cast include the 2 popular male actors and of course main reason was to see IU, but then her acting not at the same level  [laugh] 

story line is dramatic and warm hearted,  slightly slow and bland if not for the boy that create most of the laughter.

broker-1_1651210606.jpg

this is Broker ?

friend recommended to me too. 

got good reviews. 

seems like Korea good at coming up with original and engaging stories.

15 minutes ago, Blueray said:

this is Broker ?

friend recommended to me too. 

got good reviews. 

seems like Korea good at coming up with original and engaging stories.

Yes Broker, good movie but not as dramatic as Parasite if you talk about original and engaging.

Song Kang-ho is a very good actor acted in many good movies and won awards.

images.jpg

On 7/1/2022 at 11:22 AM, Jman888 said:

very violent and gore movie, movie title The Witch but has nothing to do with horror, the movie is more about super human.

more like Captain Marvel with a lot of actions and blood splashing, bones breaking and head twisting [laugh]

I watched part 1 on my ipad, this was the sequel and there will be part 3. Go watch part 1 (available in Viu) which i think is more violent than part 2.

2022.06.18-04.33-boundingintocomics-62ad

Part 2 out Liao?! Where? 

24 minutes ago, Mason016 said:

Part 2 out Liao?! Where? 

cinema? 

please support the local cinema [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1