Happy New Year 2022

SGMCF328

Wish all members here have an excellent year ahead, in term of career, wealth and health. And since this is a car forum, I personally hope COE can revert to a more Saint level soon.😊

happy-new-year-2022-fireworks-animated-w

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 15
  • Haha! 1

IMG-20220101-WA0018.thumb.jpg.6c160e09761806196bbcfd4bf6d25b50.jpg

Wishing for a normal 2022 where we need not go about like zorro and can eat anywhere with whoever and whenever. 

Stay well and safe. Dun drink drive. 

Cheers 

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 11
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, SGMCF328 said:

Wish all members here have an excellent year ahead, in term of career, wealth and health. And since this is a car forum, I personally hope COE can revert to a more Saint level soon.😊

happy-new-year-2022-fireworks-animated-w

I would like to have the same wishes as yours too, but, I am not optimistic about the last wish as the gahman keeps squeezing the quota!😪

• Haha! 8

Water Tiger Year 2022

Drink this for luck and to ward against bad things haha..... although I support Calsberg...lol

image.thumb.png.e3cfaf6a5a91baf7abcef4fdab8c82af.png

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 6

On 1/1/2022 at 12:00 PM, Bird5011 said:

Same old...same old...

new year.jpg

Yah thing never change

including writing year of date, always use previous year for first few days😂

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 6

Thanks for the well wishes.....I liked all.... to receive the well wishes...🤣🤣🤣.

Have a great 2022 ahead!

I suspect that a big news going to be revealed on 18 Feb.....Budget 2022....Huat Ah SG! 

But hole in the pocket for consumer😅😅😅

• Haha! 4

Young people these days :wut:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackkelly/2021/12/30/lying-flat-antiwork-and-the-great-resignation-spreads-worldwide-as-young-people-protest-against-system/

‘Lying Flat,’ ‘Antiwork’ And The ‘Great Resignation’ Spreads Worldwide As Young People Protest Against System

There’s a growing worldwide movement led by young people. Weighed down with overwhelming college debt, unable to find decent paying jobs (leading to the inability to purchase homes), stuck in low paying jobs with no future and being forced into the gig economy made Gen-Zs and Millennials feel misled and betrayed by their elders. 

They were told if they went to school, followed all the rules, they’d live the American Dream—a nice large home in the suburbs with a white picket fence, or a cool New York City apartment, couple of kids, pets, fancy vacations and luxury automobiles. For many, this dream never materialized.

960x0.jpg%3Ffit=scale

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/it-didnt-hit-me-there-might-be-covid-19-teen-at-clarke-quay-new-years-eve-gathering

Risk of catching Covid-19 didn't hit me, says 18-year-old at Clarke Quay NYE gathering

SINGAPORE - A group of five 18-year-olds was among the crowd that ushered in the new year at Clarke Quay last Friday (Dec 31), citing the "atmosphere" as a draw.

Polytechnic student Lewayne Chua told The Straits Times on Sunday (Jan 2) that he and his friends had dinner and drinks in the area before heading to Read Bridge in front of Riverside Point in Clarke Quay at around 11.20pm.

He said the place is usually popular among young people, especially after 10.30pm, when alcohol is no longer allowed to be sold or consumed in public spaces.

hzparty020122a.jpg?VersionId=08aPPA0fzpX

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1