Always same guy one 

recently he no call me Liao :XD:

4 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Good to have people to talk to. Can have special chat with him/her!:XD:

made-you-look-tranny.gif

• Shocked 2
  • Haha! 3

12 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Recently received this sms. Now scammers used fear tactic.

Screenshot_20220226_205609.jpg

if card really blocked, can always test it out yourself when you try to use it or best to call bank directly on number at back of cc and not that "click number" which may not even be what it seems to be ..

really, for most people cc blocked, nothing that urgent must rectify immediately, cc blocked wont die one, life still can go on, go out try using the cc at nearest 7-11 or mrt station to top up ez link card or whatever, if it really doesnt work, go to atm get some cash to tide you over for time being then call bank on the number at back of card ..

Edited by Mooose
  • Praise 1

12 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Recently received this sms. Now scammers used fear tactic.

Screenshot_20220226_205609.jpg

why most of these scammers have poor grammars one huh? 😁

• Haha! 2

4 hours ago, Scion said:

why most of these scammers have poor grammars one huh? 😁

They didn't even specify which bank's card were they referring to!😅

You met a cute girl on a messaging app and she is asking for gift cards in exchange for sexual favours? #AreYouForReal? Don't pay as this could be a sign of a Credit-for-Sex scam. Stay safe!

image.png.7beed6ed4e0fcaee32d5658ff55e8c6e.png

Edited by DOBIEMKZ

12 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

You met a cute girl on a messaging app and she is asking for gift cards in exchange for sexual favours? #AreYouForReal? Don't pay as this could be a sign of a Credit-for-Sex scam. Stay safe!

image.png.7beed6ed4e0fcaee32d5658ff55e8c6e.png

Looking at the profile photo surely one know it is a scam. 

How can that photo claimed as "attractive". Scam!😁

• Haha! 1

https://mothership.sg/2022/04/digital-lock-company-employee-scam-reward/?fbclid=IwAR11x3NFZf_Qf6EsC27zEysgqxErVb8lvYmHOq2kJ8rsSUzUJRMDTDCWZ-w

scam via PayNow

What happened?

In a video on Mar. 29, Ron, the founder of My Digital Lock, explained that Travis, who was from their Bukit Batok branch, had allegedly scammed money from customers.

The company, that sells home doors, gates and digital locks said the employee had employed tricks to con the customers into paying him.

One was to change his personal bank account name linked to his personal mobile number to "My Digital Lock Pte Ltd" so that customers who PayNow him via their bank accounts would see the company name and will be convinced it was a legitimate account.

He would also tell customers that the company does not accept credit cards. So, some customers paid him in cash.

Ron reiterated that the company accepts credit card payments and do not ask for online payments linked to a mobile number.

Instead, they will provide a UEN number for payments.

Ron said: "Once you transfer this amount to him, trust me, nothing will happen. No door, gate, nothing will happen."

The founder also accused Travis of giving customers fake invoices and quotations for their purchases.

Adding to this, he said the errant ex-staff gave customers a "special discount" so that they didn't need to travel down to the showroom.

Also, when customers asked for additional purchases, some willingly paid via PayNow, without asking for an invoice.

While Travis was on medical leave after supposedly contracting Covid-19, the company received calls from customers demanding purchases that had not arrived.

This was when they found out that Travis had dealings with customers that were not recorded in the company's books.

"Anything he promise you will not come true as many customers are looking for him," the Facebook post wrote.

Travis' employment with the company has since been terminated.

The company said a police report had been filed.

• Praise 1

Twincharged
On 2/25/2022 at 7:18 PM, Mustank said:

No lah got people one 

Always same guy one 

recently he no call me Liao :XD:

Cause you play with him and kan him jialat? 

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

Cause you play with him and kan him jialat? 

No I never scold him :XD:

i just hello and act stupid :XD:

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Ghgan said:

https://mothership.sg/2022/04/digital-lock-company-employee-scam-reward/?fbclid=IwAR11x3NFZf_Qf6EsC27zEysgqxErVb8lvYmHOq2kJ8rsSUzUJRMDTDCWZ-w

scam via PayNow

What happened?

In a video on Mar. 29, Ron, the founder of My Digital Lock, explained that Travis, who was from their Bukit Batok branch, had allegedly scammed money from customers.

The company, that sells home doors, gates and digital locks said the employee had employed tricks to con the customers into paying him.

One was to change his personal bank account name linked to his personal mobile number to "My Digital Lock Pte Ltd" so that customers who PayNow him via their bank accounts would see the company name and will be convinced it was a legitimate account.

He would also tell customers that the company does not accept credit cards. So, some customers paid him in cash.

Ron reiterated that the company accepts credit card payments and do not ask for online payments linked to a mobile number.

Instead, they will provide a UEN number for payments.

Ron said: "Once you transfer this amount to him, trust me, nothing will happen. No door, gate, nothing will happen."

The founder also accused Travis of giving customers fake invoices and quotations for their purchases.

Adding to this, he said the errant ex-staff gave customers a "special discount" so that they didn't need to travel down to the showroom.

Also, when customers asked for additional purchases, some willingly paid via PayNow, without asking for an invoice.

While Travis was on medical leave after supposedly contracting Covid-19, the company received calls from customers demanding purchases that had not arrived.

This was when they found out that Travis had dealings with customers that were not recorded in the company's books.

"Anything he promise you will not come true as many customers are looking for him," the Facebook post wrote.

Travis' employment with the company has since been terminated.

The company said a police report had been filed.

I wonder if the company will install free locks as a goodwill gesture. Build up good reputation and rapport so delighted customers will come back for more locks.

• Haha! 2

(edited)
26 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

I wonder if the company will install free locks as a goodwill gesture. Build up good reputation and rapport so delighted customers will come back for more locks.

this one tough .. cost of the lock is higher than the labor cost of installing, so if the company does it for free they would lose a lot of money, unless they can recover some money from him ..

Edited by Mooose
  • Praise 2

Supercharged

The boss steady … already announced that any customer kena scam , as long as customer go to police and have police report , the company will honour the contract …

Well done well done 👏 

• Praise 2