Jump to content
Kopites

Gate crash Red Swastika School

Recommended Posts

Turbocharged

Do We need an extra thread on this trash Bentley incident.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
7 minutes ago, Kopites said:

https://mothership.sg/2022/01/chan-chun-sing-bentley-driver/

Minister for Education Chan Chun Sing has denounced the behaviour of a Bentley driver who tried to force his way into Red Swastika School in Bedok.

Should be Law or Transport Ministers making the comments. Not MOE. 

Maybe the driver would blame the education system for turning out idiots like him/her? 

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged (edited)

Such irony between the meaning of the school's name and the driver's behaviour 

 

 

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6th Gear
4 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Such irony between the meaning of the school's name and the driver's behaviour 

 

 

It's not just unacceptable. It's criminal!

  • Praise 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
12 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Do We need an extra thread on this trash Bentley incident.?

Sorry imo this incident isn't reckless but criminal. It deserve one thread to condemn such unforgiving desire.

My anger boiled seeing the video. An old men right in front and yet still edge forward to force his way through.

Pardon my language. Inhuman behavior?😤

  • Praise 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Twincharged

He added that the incident occurred at the school gate at around 7.30am, which is the usual rush hour for parents to drop pupils off at the school.

Mr Chin noted that the car had a valid label to enter the school, but had cut the queue of cars waiting to enter.

 

 

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
30 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Should be Law or Transport Ministers making the comments. Not MOE. 

Maybe the driver would blame the education system for turning out idiots like him/her? 

You are absolutely right! But it was not under ah-Chan's watch [laugh] Not his problem the products were like that.

  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged

Siao liao.Cut queue to enter school compound kena video by other parents and blocked by the no-nonsense staff.

Tomorrow need to drive Maserati already. More Beng than Bentley.

  • Haha! 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
17 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

He added that the incident occurred at the school gate at around 7.30am, which is the usual rush hour for parents to drop pupils off at the school.

Mr Chin noted that the car had a valid label to enter the school, but had cut the queue of cars waiting to enter.

 

 

Police report made. 

3 day MC for that elder. 

No reason police won't investigate now. 

  • Praise 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
36 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Should be Law or Transport Ministers making the comments. Not MOE. 

Maybe the driver would blame the education system for turning out idiots like him/her? 

Can make....

Because the parent is showing the wrong behaviour....

Even if late also cannot cut queue and barge the way in...

This parent is teaching 

His time is more important than the others.

His rights are stronger than anyone else. 

His can act blatantly and above law.

  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
5 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Police report made. 

3 day MC for that elder. 

No reason police won't investigate now. 

Union for Security Guard lodged Police report.

  • Praise 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
18 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

Siao liao.Cut queue to enter school compound kena video by other parents and blocked by the no-nonsense staff.

Tomorrow need to drive Maserati already. More Beng than Bentley.

If you want to win you must drive a tank.

  • Haha! 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6th Gear (edited)

 

1 hour ago, Kopites said:

https://mothership.sg/2022/01/driver-red-swastika-school/

Bentley driver has found himself a national topic after attempting to force his way into a school, even driving his vehicle into a security guard in the process.

 

burnhouse7xo.jpg

 

This Bentley piece of shit driver deserves to be burnt.

Edited by Cheesey74
  • Haha! 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic (edited)

correct name is Red Swastika School.

not Swastika School as per thread title.

 

Edited by Blueray
  • Praise 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
Just now, Cheesey74 said:

 

 

burnhouse7xo.jpg

Abit extreme here.

Need to beware this incident involve a primary school kid well being.  🤔

Blame on the parents only. 

Still can't brush of the ugly sight of that Bentley edging toward the old security guard. Haiz.

Ok get back to work. 

 

 

↡ Advertisement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×