Gate crash Red Swastika School

Kopites

4 minutes ago, shutterbox said:

@Wt_know 

change brand to bang你!

the best part is bang你 driver said got 2 lanes ... nabei ... how did he get his license .. must go for refresher liao

security guard said ... 1 lane in ... 1 lane out = where got 2 lanes? [thumbsup] 

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 6

(edited)

https://mothership.sg/2022/01/bentley-cut-que

Quoted ..

New videos show Bentley driver cut queue to go into Red Swastika School, tell security guard he doesn't know how to control traffic.

The Bentley driver told the security guard that it was his first time going into the school and that the queue to go in was too long and the security guard should make an exception to allow him in.

However, the security guard stood firm, and told the Bentley driver off, by asking him to make one round and queue up properly again.

Here's the conversation as heard on the video:

Bentley driver: "Now you stand at here, now behind traffic jam, are you okay anot?"

"I first time come, I first time."

Security guard: "There is no excuse. You clear the second lane, you please, you turn off."

Bentley driver: "That's why I see you don't know how to control the traffic, right? That's why I come to the second lane because here got two white line mah.

Passer-by: "Eh mai sia suay lah (don't be an embarrassment), queue up lah. Come on man, you are parents."

Security guard: "This is coming out, you want to come in ah?"

Bentley driver: "Sorry, you clear yourself I can go in."

Security guard: "No, you go away before (unintelligible speech)."

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

22 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Quoted ..

New videos show Bentley driver cut queue to go into Red Swastika School, tell security guard he doesn't know how to control traffic.

The Bentley driver told the security guard that it was his first time going into the school and that the queue to go in was too long and the security guard should make an exception to allow him in.

However, the security guard stood firm, and told the Bentley driver off, by asking him to make one round and queue up properly again.

Bentley driver: "Now you stand at here, now behind traffic jam, are you okay anot?"

Security guard: "There is no excuse. You clear the second lane, you please, you turn off."

Bentley driver: "That's why I see you don't know how to control the traffic, right? That's why I come to the second lane because here got two white line mah.

Passer-by: "Eh mai sia suay lah (don't be an embarrassment), queue up lah. Come on man, you are parents."

Passer-by: "Eh mai sia suay lah (don't be an embarrassment), queue up lah. Come on man, you are parents."

This phrase reserved for MOE to use OK?

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 8

54 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

the best part is bang你 driver said got 2 lanes ... nabei ... how did he get his license .. must go for refresher liao

security guard said ... 1 lane in ... 1 lane out = where got 2 lanes? [thumbsup] 

Lame excuse for cutting queue.

Good example for his grand children?

giphy.gif

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, D3badge said:

My bet he will be JAIL!! new law just pass to protect public Service officers, eg. security guards, bus captain, taxi drivers etc! you touch them you go inside free nasi lemak!!

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/security-officers-more-protection-abuse-bill-passed-parliament-2223556

A separate survey last year by the Union of Security Employees (USE) and the Singapore University of Social Sciences also found that four in 10 security officers had faced some form of abuse while working.

Mr Tan added there were “particularly egregious” cases, such as when a security officer at Roxy Square was verbally abused and punched by a man in 2019.

“Hence, the imperative to enhance the protection for security officers is clear and present,” he said.

police will set a precedent.

Remember police report also file by Union of Security of Employees (USE) not MOE!!!

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/moe-investigating-bentley-driver-threatening-to-run-down-staff-at-red-swastika-school-police-report-made

Yeah, 'black bean rice' for dealer.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Yeah, 'black bean rice' for dealer.

Does this case classify under road rage as well?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/illegal-racing-road-rage-pretending-to-be-offending-driver-196516

Under the current law, motorists who commit road rage can be disqualified from driving if they meet certain conditions, including being convicted of a specified Penal Code offence within the context of road rage.

These offences include voluntarily causing hurt, causing death by negligent act and wrongful restraint.

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

Apparently driver has a car dealership and construction business. Living in S**** area and are also not very popular in their neighbourhood. Besides the Bentley also have Rollie and 458. 

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, neoki_29 said:

Apparently driver has a car dealership and construction business. Living in S**** area and are also not very popular in their neighbourhood. Besides the Bentley also have Rollie and 458. 

Siglap?

15 minutes of Fame ………so the saying goes ……. All for the wrong reasons 

Pity his chewren and famili now …….. All is Badley 🚙Fault now , the Badley cannot be kontrolled …… always potong jalan 

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, Kopites said:

Quoted ..

Bro no need to narrate so loooong …… in short …. Cannot Convince …… then Confuse 

• Haha! 3

6 hours ago, neoki_29 said:

Simei.?

7 hours ago, neoki_29 said:

Shady area?

• Haha! 7

1 hour ago, BanCoe said:

15 minutes of Fame ………so the saying goes ……. All for the wrong reasons 

Pity his chewren and famili now …….. All is Badley 🚙Fault now , the Badley cannot be kontrolled …… always potong jalan 

His children yes, but his wife ? Birds of the same feather..., if not worse than him. She was taking video as if everyone else was at fault.

Judging from his behavior , this is not the first time he did this and he must have done more unpopular things elsewhere.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

csi out, then now edwm thread taken down.

no worries, at end of day just hush hush. next news cycle everything forgotten, live goes on

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1