Gate crash Red Swastika School

Kopites

19 minutes ago, Wormee said:

Every time I see this video I damn dulan. He and the rich pple are the cause for such high COE. If LTA were to implement heavy tax and different COE tier on second vehicle per household! What is 80k coe if they earn millions?!?

There are some not so "rich" ppl also owns 2 car.

1 hubby

1 wifey

Both cars could be BnB car

Edited by inlinesix
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

24 minutes ago, Wormee said:

Every time I see this video I damn dulan. He and the rich pple are the cause for such high COE. If LTA were to implement heavy tax and different COE tier on second vehicle per household! What is 80k coe if they earn millions?!?

Hmm why dulan?

There are a lot of people who own 2 cars. Husband one and wife one. 

That's pretty normal. And subsequently when the kids grow up and stay together they may also have their own car.

Ultimately I always feel that a car is a luxury whether is a luxury car or BnB car. It's not a necessity. 

I mean just like Chanel handbags year or year price going up. So what if it's rich people keep buying and cos the Chanel handbag prices to go up? I can don't buy it if I find it too expensive, No one force me to buy. 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, mikk123 said:

so who is it? this has become very very interesting...

that 51 year old is kenna Salah Nombor lah ......witchhunt on the 61 YO gone wrong becos of similar names   

• Praise 1

15 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

There are some not so "rich" ppl also owns 2 car.

1 hubby

1 wifey

Both cars could be BnB car

Hubby .. wife .. both in Property Agent .. also need 2 cars .. 

if can afford, buy.. else there is alternatives.

the worst case are those that need ferrying of parents for hospital visit but quite difficult to just buy a vehicle to park while taking a mrt.. 

• Praise 3

True. Some owned 2 cars, 1 for husband and 1 for wife. Whether is there a need or not, different people has different way of interpreting it. I just feel that even though they are not 'rich', can still afford 2 cars means ok already. 

I agree also cars in Singapore is a luxury, not a necessity. On the other hand, there are people who might need a car but cannot afford or choose not to. I have seen working couple with stroller and another baby on strap squeezing into trains. Its a viscous cycle. We can talk about population, crowd on the public transport system, cars on the road etc. All these factors affect each other. 

I am just quoting and making a guess if a different coe tier and additional tax for household with second car, that could ease the coe price for people who really need to get one for transporting kids and family. Even HDB season parking charges a second tier amount for second car in the same household. 

Cheers. 

• Praise 3

Don't overcomplicate a simple matter.

Car has always been a luxury item.

More so now with the push towards CAR LITE.

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 5

23 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Hubby .. wife .. both in Property Agent .. also need 2 cars .. 

if can afford, buy.. else there is alternatives.

the worst case are those that need ferrying of parents for hospital visit but quite difficult to just buy a vehicle to park while taking a mrt.. 

Hubby, wife, both in Property Agent (or Insurance Agent) are rich lea. Always see their posting in FB with luxury cars along with their branded watches. Boast about their 5 or 6 figure income. 😅

Edited by Wormee
  • Haha! 2

29 minutes ago, Wormee said:

True. Some owned 2 cars, 1 for husband and 1 for wife. Whether is there a need or not, different people has different way of interpreting it. I just feel that even though they are not 'rich', can still afford 2 cars means ok already. 

I agree also cars in Singapore is a luxury, not a necessity. On the other hand, there are people who might need a car but cannot afford or choose not to. I have seen working couple with stroller and another baby on strap squeezing into trains. Its a viscous cycle. We can talk about population, crowd on the public transport system, cars on the road etc. All these factors affect each other. 

I am just quoting and making a guess if a different coe tier and additional tax for household with second car, that could ease the coe price for people who really need to get one for transporting kids and family. Even HDB season parking charges a second tier amount for second car in the same household. 

Cheers. 

I also own 2 in housewhole ........  :slow:

Scooters :we-all-gonna-die:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Haha! 9

35 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

I also own 2 in housewhole ........  :slow:

Scooters :we-all-gonna-die:

I tot you owned a Toyota Picnic and a Mazda Biante. 👍

• Shocked 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Calvin8808 said:

Hmm why dulan?

That's pretty normal. And subsequently when the kids grow up and stay together they may also have their own car.

Ultimately I always feel that a car is a luxury whether is a luxury car or BnB car. It's not a necessity. 

I mean just like Chanel handbags year or year price going up. So what if it's rich people keep buying and cos the Chanel handbag prices to go up? I can don't buy it if I find it too expensive, No one force me to buy. 

But I still need a bag leh, or backpack when I go out to out my stuff 😬

Maybe he trying to put across people buy so many become hoarding already. 

Maybe based on individual ownership, number of home occupants, usage etc. Not easy to be fair a lot of times. Whether authorities put in effort to "even out" ownership or usage is another thing 😬

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Wormee said:

Hubby, wife, both in Property Agent (or Insurance Agent) are rich lea. Always see their posting in FB with luxury cars along with their branded watches. Boast about their 5 or 6 figure income. 😅

It’s all masked. If I tell u.. “ I quite hopeless .. this month n last month sold zero … please give me a chance .. “ you want to try meh ? Human are conditioned to go towards successful persona. 

granted that start up is sold on the human ingenuity, and the religion of what they are trying to ignite the market. The rest of the time , you would not think twice. Even for hiring of a candidate or hearing a person pitch when receiving a pamlet or a sales pitch 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Calvin8808 said:

Hmm why dulan?

not the best comparison lah

can't buy Chanel bag, can get a $1 NTUC recycle bag to carry stuff

but all the cars in Singapore, expensive or not, are all subject to COE

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Wormee said:

Cheers. 

You must add, one for son and one for daughter ... :we-all-gonna-die:

↡ Advertisement