Gate crash Red Swastika School

Kopites

17 hours ago, Atonchia said:

Don't lah.

Later they all really give up their cars

All get a gov registered S number plates vehicles to ferry them for all official and non-official stuff.

Then they can say they already give up their own cars.....

They are also ferried by public(funded) transport.

I am sure RadX is more than happen to loan them the long one!🤐😆

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Scion said:

not the best comparison lah

can't buy Chanel bag, can get a $1 NTUC recycle bag to carry stuff

but all the cars in Singapore, expensive or not, are all subject to COE

Not the best but similar.

Don't buy Chanel bag can use recycle bag. 

Don't buy car can use public transport.

Why die die must buy car?

1 minute ago, Calvin8808 said:

Not the best but similar.

Don't buy Chanel bag can use recycle bag. 

Don't buy car can use public transport.

Why die die must buy car?

Buy Chanel classic, value will appreciate.

Buy car, value will depreciate

• Praise 1

Why must we witness this year in, year out? Every year, primary one registration is a big thing. People queuing from west to book a place in the east and vice versa. Then they jam the streets to send their children to school because it is far away from home but cause congestion to those living near the schools. If it is meant to be that way, government should build schools all in a designated NESW  locations away from houses with ample car parking space and MRT stations. Why build them near homes? 

53 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Why must we witness this year in, year out? Every year, primary one registration is a big thing. People queuing from west to book a place in the east and vice versa. Then they jam the streets to send their children to school because it is far away from home but cause congestion to those living near the schools. If it is meant to be that way, government should build schools all in a designated NESW  locations away from houses with ample car parking space and MRT stations. Why build them near homes? 

I think there is a difference between building a shaolin temple up in the mountains vs a school right in the heart of busy town.

I for one finds it crazy for SMU right in orchard road as well where it could be in tuas or Sembawang 

Edited by Sdf4786k

Haiz

Think best is all good reputable schools built on islands around Singapore.

Students can swim every day to school. If need to, aiyo sampangs for poorer students use, yacht for rich students. 

To cut down on waiting, hostels on islands. No mansions allowed. One hostel for very caring parents or maids. The other for students. One for school personnel. 

If need for, one for sampang operators and one for yacht operators. 

Steady. All road jams n butters gone to the waters. Oh, islands must be off limits to tourists and non-related ppl. 

Its always the grown ups that create the problems for the young ones. No wonder some young children learnt to be so ill-mannered and entitled. Their role models mostly from our generation too. 👍😂 So clever.

Yada-ing.

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Calvin8808 said:

I mean it they can afford what's the issue here?

The issue was many many years ago, in order to ease traffic jams and parking lots, each family should own only 1 vehicle :we-all-gonna-die:

forgot that he own 2, :slow:

:grin:

• Haha! 1

14 hours ago, inlinesix said:

The sign is useless there. 

I still wish Singapore would make use of one-way spike strips - which engage if driven across from the opposite direction, but flatten down when driven across in the right direction. 

No need to argue, no need to endanger the lives of the traffic controller. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

My suggestion is ban drop offs, only take designated buses or parents scoot/cycle with their child to school for green initiative.

Don’t ban 

tax Gao Gao :XD:

• Haha! 2

59 minutes ago, Comage said:

I still wish Singapore would make use of one-way spike strips - which engage if driven across from the opposite direction, but flatten down when driven across in the right direction. 

Saw them in Taiwan before. BUT I think the atas drivers will bring their 2 helpers along everyday to push down the spikes with brooms every day. 

1 hour ago, Comage said:

Got Taser also don’t use. You expect them to use SPIKE strip.

Laugh die me😂😂

• Haha! 2