Gate crash Red Swastika School

Kopites

3 hours ago, Eyke said:

hear say the driver doesn't actually own the Bentley...

Heard He is a 2nd Hand Car Dealer...The Number Plate has been retained & hanged up by the Ex-Owner,Hence LTA no Record.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

44 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Heard He is a 2nd Hand Car Dealer...The Number Plate has been retained & hanged up by the Ex-Owner,Hence LTA no Record.

haha ... why i am not surprise ... 

ok ... go look for the Used Car Dealer feedback thread with a long list of crooks ...

who is banglieee ... kee ciu !!! :grin:

Edited by Wt_know

46 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Then it is like 借刀杀人。

27 minutes ago, Kopites said:

To protect the grand child likely we would not get to know the Bentley driver identity. 

Hope I am wrong. 

If really want to find out,still very easy,the Grand Child should have Classmates that may seen this Incident,they may easily spill the Beans...

Anyway,if He is really a Used Car Dealer,the Real Ex Owner who sold his Car to Him,is really ''sway'',because the Rich usually have nice number Plates they keep for future new Cars,now this no 19 plate already ''blacklisted'',next time,i don't think the no 19 Plate owner still want to keep the number.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

22 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Got Taser also don’t use. You expect them to use SPIKE strip.

Laugh die me😂😂

Guy's sitting inside the car - at that point in time taser got no use one?

Spike strips would be effective to prevent such illegal turns, but of course the downside would be we will probably need to bring a tow truck on-scene.

And using spike strips islandwide will probably also simply create the problem of incapacitated vehicles all over the island... unfortunately.

52 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Anyway,if He is really a Used Car Dealer,the Real Ex Owner who sold his Car to Him,is really ''sway'',because the Rich usually have nice number Plates they keep for future new Cars,now this no 19 plate already ''blacklisted'',next time,i don't think the no 19 Plate owner still want to keep the number.

People have short memory. Can you still recall the incident of the blue Audi driver who beat up the woodland causeway van for cutting into his lane?

what was the number? 

some will ask is there ever one?

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

29 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

I just love the law everyone is protected.... I recommend keep all the criminal names secret, because their wife and family are innocent too.... 

Yes and no. Modern society dilemma.

Yes. Protecting every child is a must.

No. letting perpetrator hiding behind such law. 

• Praise 1

Case involving driver who pushed security officer with Bentley at Red Swastika School referred to public prosecutor

Responding to a question from NMP Raj Joshua Thomas, Mr Shanmugam said in a written parliamentary answer that the police have completed their investigations against the driver for a possible offence of rash act causing hurt.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/red-swastika-school-bentley-car-push-security-officer-driver-arrested-agc-2613351

plick !

• Praise 5

On 1/18/2022 at 9:34 AM, Beregond said:

what did the marshal take out from his pocket?

cannot see clearly. ( he trying to take the photo?)

yellow card

• Haha! 5