Gate crash Red Swastika School

Kopites

5th Gear

Must see who is their defence lawyer in court tmr........

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1

Hypersonic

Like father like son...  grandson in the car better not learn from the wrong example..

Will become ah gong and daddy teach me one..

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 3

Just now, Tohto said:

Like father like son...  grandson in the car better not learn from the wrong example..

三代同堂(公堂)🤭

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 8

42 minutes ago, Tohto said:

I got a feeling they will use the small kid as an excuse in the trial....like late for school lah, good father, doting grandfather.... 

• Haha! 4

I doubt the car belongs to the son. Should be the 61yo put his son's name when he bought the car. The 28yo son insurance premiums confirm easily hit 5 digits given his age the type of car. If car insurance not paid road tax will also be denied with the new system.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
15 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

I doubt the car belongs to the son. Should be the 61yo put his son's name when he bought the car. The 28yo son insurance premiums confirm easily hit 5 digits given his age the type of car. If car insurance not paid road tax will also be denied with the new system.

Well in the eye of the law whose name registered be the owner loh..

dunno why this joker go alter the plate..

9 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

I got a feeling they will use the small kid as an excuse in the trial....like late for school lah, good father, doting grandfather.... 

Then I hope the judge will say, get off the car and walk, instead of trying to knock down people. the weather was great for a walk that day

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

They can use these excuses, but no difference. 

8 hours ago, Blueray said:

good family.

Even good family will need to be punished.

19 minutes ago, Kklim said:

Hmm. Names not published! Grassroots leader? Anyway can find in Hearing List

If grassroots leader all the more need to punished and charged. Name will be out sooner or later in due course.

Turbocharged
12 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Very good. 
father and son can share jail cell. 
more should be done to jail those who drive without insurance and small or fake plates. 

11 hours ago, Tohto said:

11 hours ago, inlinesix said:

三代同堂(公堂)🤭

Trying to game the system but cannot hold back urge to show off :grin:

Will be talk of the year among relatives :secret-laugh:

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
(edited)

Govt hapi hapi....... justice/ karma served in such a time of folly..... (killing 2 bad birds with one stone)

So fast so furious the case can come up and while the guy whom drove Red Merc A180  (probably racing as what footage ) last year near X'mas....  killing a 59 year old like pin drop silence ....Ok another one from goody 2 shoes family ??  ..... or did I miss the case going forward ???   

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 5

Hypersonic
3 minutes ago, RadX said:

Bentley driver in viral school incident charged with injuring security officer; son allegedly changed licence plate - TODAY (todayonline.com)

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/bentley-driver-viral-school-incident-charged-injuring-security-officer-1895321?fbclid=IwAR2JhtzHZg0Gcp-_C9eCsmeatobTWQ97AwXX9pDlohFaTh1kfx5J2eLQQQ4

u got see his blinging gold watch maybe @Throttle2 can validate if Relax 😄

• Praise 1

Twincharged
5 minutes ago, RadX said:

so it was them

IRAS should also investigate both their companies to see if any tax matters. one time do a clean sweep.

• Praise 7
  • Haha! 3

Hypersonic
9 minutes ago, RadX said:

Bentley driver in viral school incident charged with injuring security officer; son allegedly changed licence plate - TODAY (todayonline.com)

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/bentley-driver-viral-school-incident-charged-injuring-security-officer-1895321?fbclid=IwAR2JhtzHZg0Gcp-_C9eCsmeatobTWQ97AwXX9pDlohFaTh1kfx5J2eLQQQ4

I saw gold lolex on his hand..

gold.PNG

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 10