1 hour ago, Kklim said:

Hmm. Names not published! Grassroots leader? Anyway can find in Hearing List

Happy now name is published?

Lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Govt hapi hapi....... justice/ karma served in such a time of folly..... (killing 2 bad birds with one stone)

So fast so furious the case can come up and while the guy whom drove Red Merc A180  (probably racing as what footage ) last year near X'mas....  killing a 59 year old like pin drop silence ....Ok another one from goody 2 shoes family ??  ..... or did I miss the case going forward ???   

It's only a matter of time...some cases take longer to investigate? Remember the guy who test drive and a Mazda MX5 and killed the sales staff? It took a while for him to get charged and previously he was still allowed to drive while waiting for his case to be heard. 

• Praise 1

11 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

u got see his blinging gold watch maybe @Throttle2 can validate if Relax 😄

looks fake.   Muayhahahaha. 

even if real, to me its worthless on his wrist.

• Haha! 6

24 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

IRAS should also investigate both their companies to see if any tax matters. one time do a clean sweep.

Yes agreed

• Praise 1

14 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

What's the paper that he is reading? Ways to get him off the hook??

Script lah. 

"I am a good father, grandfather blah blah blah".

• Haha! 5

Supercharged
2 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

Well in the eye of the law whose name registered be the owner loh..

dunno why this joker go alter the plate..

Obviously this type is quite hardcore pai kia on the road so don't want people vid him with the lic plate number....

Father and son , ticks all the boxes of your classic chow ah beng.

And let me clarify, i am totally fine with ah bengs, but not chow ah bengs.  Just as i am fine with angmoh but not chow angmoh. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
12 minutes ago, RadX said:

Lol

image.thumb.png.bd35e6dfc548502de69f2eadc932a0c8.png

y'all dont laugh. poor guy is 8 mths preggers. dont give him anymore stress plz

• Haha! 7

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Calvin8808 said:

It's only a matter of time...some cases take longer to investigate? Remember the guy who test drive and a Mazda MX5 and killed the sales staff? It took a while for him to get charged and previously he was still allowed to drive while waiting for his case to be heard. 

That Guy is asking in MyCarForum which Car is better..then a Forumer..pin him up.

Twincharged
2 hours ago, RadX said:

Bentley driver in viral school incident charged with injuring security officer; son allegedly changed licence plate - TODAY (todayonline.com)

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/bentley-driver-viral-school-incident-charged-injuring-security-officer-1895321?fbclid=IwAR2JhtzHZg0Gcp-_C9eCsmeatobTWQ97AwXX9pDlohFaTh1kfx5J2eLQQQ4

On Wednesday, the duo's lawyer asked for time to make representations to the prosecution.

They do not intend to go to trial. Negotiating with the prosecution on sentences before pleading guilty.

• Praise 3

All people involved in this case bear the same surname: NEO! Ah Neo 何必为难 Ah Neo... 

• Driver: Neo Hong Chye
  • Victim: Neo Ah Whatt
  • Car Owner: Neo Jia
  • Implicated: Neo Tiam Ting (previously mistaken as the Bentley driver)

I pity the youngest Neo (school boy) , how is he going to cope with all the nasty comments and unwanted stares from people around him... 

• Praise 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha! 9

Well it’s not the first time he has had a run in with the law, he went up against the DPP in 2015 and it was cited in context of a 2019 road rage case.

• Praise 2
  • Angry 1
  • Shocked 3

Twincharged
8 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

Well it’s not the first time he has had a run in with the law, he went up against the DPP in 2015 and it was cited in context of a 2019 road rage case.

image.png.efa92191aa8864a99f7dd3d73d956ed8.png

• Praise 7
  • Shocked 1

@Calvin8808 actually depends on the judge,last time nus student got potential then judge give chance, later 6 trainee lawyers cheated and a high class judge say suspended can already no need ban so depends depends

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2