Gate crash Red Swastika School

Kopites

Supercharged
2 hours ago, mikk123 said:

read today's ST. all details of the father and son are published. I am sure the son is active in this forum as well. He is a 2nd hand car dealer! 

which user car dealer is his?

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic
On 5/11/2022 at 10:42 AM, Throttle2 said:

looks fake.   Muayhahahaha. 

even if real, to me its worthless on his wrist.

You refer to the wrist or wrist watch?:XD:

Supersonic

The name sounds familiar to me.

I remember the VC I knew in the late 70s or early 80s having exactly the same name. A simple calculation shows by now the guy should be 61 or 62 years old. So, I thinks he could be the one. 

Supercharged
(edited)
35 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Neo times

"An Acra search revealed that Glynn Neo is a director at JXC Logistics and Neo Times, which deals with used cars." - https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/bentley-driver-who-tried-to-force-his-way-into-school-charged-with-causing-hurt-by-rash-act

https://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/listing.php?DL=3850&AVL=2

Edited by Eyke
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Turbocharged
(edited)
On 5/11/2022 at 12:52 PM, Carbon82 said:

All people involved in this case bear the same surname: NEO! Ah Neo 何必为难 Ah Neo... 

• Driver: Neo Hong Chye
  • Victim: Neo Ah Whatt
  • Car Owner: Neo Jia
  • Implicated: Neo Tiam Ting (previously mistaken as the Bentley driver)

I pity the youngest Neo (school boy) , how is he going to cope with all the nasty comments and unwanted stares from people around him... 

The judge must be sweating profusely when reading out the charge statement, Neo Hong Chye caused Neo Ah Whatt to sustain bodily injury when he drove the Bentley, owned by Neo Jia, into Neo Ah Whatt. What a tongue twister!

sweating-wet.gif

Edited by SGMCF328
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 10

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

The name sounds familiar to me.

I remember the VC I knew in the late 70s or early 80s having exactly the same name. A simple calculation shows by now the guy should be 61 or 62 years old. So, I thinks he could be the one. 

What is VC? Vice Chairman?

10 minutes ago, SGMCF328 said:

The judge must be sweating profusely when reading out the charge statement, Neo Hong Chye caused Neo Ah Whatt to sustain bodily injury when he drove the Bentley, owned by Neo Jia, into Neo Ah Whatt. What a tongue twister!

did jack neo tested suspension of the Bentley bef:XD:ore 

• Haha! 4

Supercharged
14 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Vehicle Commander?

or Venture Capitalist? 😄

• Haha! 2

15 hours ago, Raychay said:

why did he alter the car's licence plate number?

i am guessing (pure speculation only) .. instead of this being a case of someone changing the number plate on his car to another number for whatever reason, this person as second hand car dealer, he took in the car, but the seller likely retained the registration number .. so a new random registration number is allotted to the car .. but instead of keeping an expensive car with a random (new) number, and probably figuring out that high chance a buyer would put his own (old) registration number or bid a new nice registration number for the car, he did not make new number plates (with the random registration number) for the bentley .. after all it definitely feels "nicer" in the meantime to drive around in a bentley with a cherished number than a random new number .. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

5 hours ago, mikk123 said:

read today's ST. all details of the father and son are published. I am sure the son is active in this forum as well. He is a 2nd hand car dealer! 

1 hour ago, Eyke said:

Can call him and ask him why they like that and how is he feeling.

image.png.382be4f4a9ca75b3ff499213cbc4a306.png

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
4 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

Can call him and ask him why they like that and how is he feeling.

image.png.382be4f4a9ca75b3ff499213cbc4a306.png

ask him if he ready to join his father in polishing bars....😁

Supersonic
4 hours ago, Tkseah said:

Vigilante Corp, the white shirted NS man.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

https://www.facebook.com/SGRVigilante/posts/pfbid0xopfdTfm6HvRYeBBq9nRTvjjckypmmbABj3SCr41r764QisKYj8uajBB4ScR6ZS9l

12may2022

in 2015 bentley driver mr Neo Hong Chye made an appeal after he was charged and sentenced to 4 week jails for road rage.

quoted

on 5jul2013 1845hrs

along Paya Lebar Road towards Geylang,

he opened the door of victim mr tiong choon’s vehicle & punched him on his face in the middle of a busy road during the evening peak hour.

The victim, Mr Ng Tiong Choon, had a lady passenger seated next to him who witnessed the assault. The Accused, Mr Neo Hong Chye , was driving his pick-up, with his son Glen Neo in the front passenger seat.

MCN 900641/2014, Magistrate's Appeal No. 9092/2015/01

279943080_5095199883908021_3706952064812279883401_5095174707243872_3900420964218

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

(edited)
On 5/11/2022 at 11:20 PM, Genes said:

First name same as a former POTUS

Surname of a local prominent local familee

Reagan something? Lee?

Edited by Lotr
  • Praise 1

3 hours ago, Windwaver said:

https://www.facebook.com/SGRVigilante/posts/pfbid0xopfdTfm6HvRYeBBq9nRTvjjckypmmbABj3SCr41r764QisKYj8uajBB4ScR6ZS9l

12may2022

in 2015 bentley driver mr Neo Hong Chye made an appeal after he was charged and sentenced to 4 week jails for road rage.

quoted

on 5jul2013 1845hrs

along Paya Lebar Road towards Geylang,

he opened the door of victim mr tiong choon’s vehicle & punched him on his face in the middle of a busy road during the evening peak hour.

The victim, Mr Ng Tiong Choon, had a lady passenger seated next to him who witnessed the assault. The Accused, Mr Neo Hong Chye , was driving his pick-up, with his son Glen Neo in the front passenger seat.

MCN 900641/2014, Magistrate's Appeal No. 9092/2015/01

279943080_5095199883908021_3706952064812279883401_5095174707243872_3900420964218

Chow ah beng father and son.  Car dealers already got poor enough reputation.  Now made worse by this pair of hooligans. 
*shake head*

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1