Gate crash Red Swastika School

Kopites

11 hours ago, Windwaver said:

https://www.facebook.com/SGRVigilante/posts/pfbid0xopfdTfm6HvRYeBBq9nRTvjjckypmmbABj3SCr41r764QisKYj8uajBB4ScR6ZS9l

12may2022

in 2015 bentley driver mr Neo Hong Chye made an appeal after he was charged and sentenced to 4 week jails for road rage.

quoted

on 5jul2013 1845hrs

along Paya Lebar Road towards Geylang,

he opened the door of victim mr tiong choon’s vehicle & punched him on his face in the middle of a busy road during the evening peak hour.

The victim, Mr Ng Tiong Choon, had a lady passenger seated next to him who witnessed the assault. The Accused, Mr Neo Hong Chye , was driving his pick-up, with his son Glen Neo in the front passenger seat.

MCN 900641/2014, Magistrate's Appeal No. 9092/2015/01

279943080_5095199883908021_3706952064812279883401_5095174707243872_3900420964218

Once a hooligan, always a hooligan. 

Money cannot buy class.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
15 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Vigilante Corp, the white shirted NS man.

Sorry what is vigilante Corp ? Is it a form of NS in the  60’s and 70’S that doesn’t exist anymore?

Edited by Confusedboi

Supersonic
10 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

Sorry what is vigilante Corp ? Is it a form of NS in the  60’s and 70’S that doesn’t exist anymore?

Yes, it is a form of NS. Those with lower qualifications were enlisted into the VC instead of SAF and the police. They actually come under the civil defence. They were posted to perform patrol and other duties with the police in earlier years.

• Praise 2

Twincharged
13 hours ago, Lotr said:

Reagan something? Lee?

I wonder this Guy still hang around Car Showroom & go free Test Drive.?

3 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Yes, it is a form of NS. Those with lower qualifications were enlisted into the VC instead of SAF and the police. They actually come under the civil defence. They were posted to perform patrol and other duties with the police in earlier years.

Not exactly true about the lower qualifications. Some of the VC are highly educated. The were assigned to the VC because only the VC allows part-time NS. These older men are either very senior positions in private companies, or in some essential service, or under extenuating family circumstances.  Where they going to do NS full-time and not go home will cause company or family difficulties.

• Praise 1

39 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

I wonder this Guy still hang around Car Showroom & go free Test Drive.?

Maybe already stopped using Reagan

Twincharged
17 minutes ago, Lotr said:

Maybe already stopped using Reagan

Maybe now changed name to Obama or Trump.🤣

• Haha! 3

Supersonic
(edited)
1 hour ago, serenade said:

Not exactly true about the lower qualifications. Some of the VC are highly educated. The were assigned to the VC because only the VC allows part-time NS. These older men are either very senior positions in private companies, or in some essential service, or under extenuating family circumstances.  Where they going to do NS full-time and not go home will cause company or family difficulties.

@serenade You must be referring to the days where NS, SCs and VCs, were serving on part time basis. They would report in the evenings for duty and they were wearing red lanyards. Full time NS was introduced some time in 1975. That was when 18 years old were enlisted. That was when the educational qualifications made a difference, at least from what I knew and encountered. 

Edited by Fitvip

11 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Citizens who are VC are not from lower class or lower education, some are teachers who teaches mandarin class in secondary school, My Sec Sch Chinese school teacher are 2 of them plus thy happened to be Male teachers hence caught up gg to TTC (Days of attending " teacher training college " during the period of , conversion by seniors mandarin trainer )

These group of mandarin school teachers are caught-up in a sticky Situation whereby MINDEF and POLICE FORCE has none of position to cater them since thy had wasted few good years contribution to Education yet their services being superseded by others or you can called it, " Left-over or pass-over " so thy ended up as VC, and thy had to performed night duties on every Monday or Thursday learning marching and other simple task enforced by VC usually held at used PDF camp like HAIG RD, now vacated next to Dunman SC. 

Yet next day, these poor teachers has to report to their moving Sec School as Chinese language teacher, I dont think thy like it one bit, in fact thy hated it so much.

Day time Sch teacher, night time has to report PDF camp to learning marching . KNN, I hear them complaining while both of them also double up as basketball coach and Badminton coach.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
13 hours ago, Old-driver said:

Once a hooligan, always a hooligan. 

Money cannot buy class.

can... A-, B-, C-, E-, G-, S-, T-, V-Class 😁

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
19 hours ago, serenade said:

I think @Fitvipmention is not what you understand. 

My uncle was one of them, lowly educated and uniform top is white. Basically patrolling the street but they don't carry guy.

My parent call this 'white rat'.

• Praise 1

@Tohto True, I said;" Not all are well educated, it's a mixture of talent sourced from data pool of leftovers PES A male citizens, good enough for NS enlistment but due to circumstances unabled to perform high pressure duties or medically unfit . . . SO thy are downgraded in medical term.

In the 60/70s our NSF and POLICE Force lacked in IT , everything is via type writer, No computer

Supersonic
13 hours ago, Meanmachine said:

Citizens who are VC are not from lower class or lower education, some are teachers who teaches mandarin class in secondary school, My Sec Sch Chinese school teacher are 2 of them plus thy happened to be Male teachers hence caught up gg to TTC (Days of attending " teacher training college " during the period of , conversion by seniors mandarin trainer )

These group of mandarin school teachers are caught-up in a sticky Situation whereby MINDEF and POLICE FORCE has none of position to cater them since thy had wasted few good years contribution to Education yet their services being superseded by others or you can called it, " Left-over or pass-over " so thy ended up as VC, and thy had to performed night duties on every Monday or Thursday learning marching and other simple task enforced by VC usually held at used PDF camp like HAIG RD, now vacated next to Dunman SC. 

Yet next day, these poor teachers has to report to their moving Sec School as Chinese language teacher, I dont think thy like it one bit, in fact thy hated it so much.

Day time Sch teacher, night time has to report PDF camp to learning marching . KNN, I hear them complaining while both of them also double up as basketball coach and Badminton coach.

Part time NS had been phased out since 1975. From then on, it has been full time NS. Enlistees are 18 years old or slightly older if they had been deferred. They are dropouts, fresh from school or waiting to enter uni. These are not professionals in the work force.

(edited)

Not all enlistees are 18 and above. I used to have a platoon mate during my bmt who was 16-17 yrs old. Quit RJC to enlist in NS cos can't take study stress.

Edited by Sotong1977

Supersonic
(edited)
1 hour ago, Sotong1977 said:

Not all enlistees are 18 and above. I used to have a platoon mate during my bmt who was 16-17 yrs old. Quit RJC to enlist in NS cos can't take study stress.

Yes, there are those rare cases of youngsters who specially request for early enlisting. 

Edited by Fitvip