What do you guys think of cars who cut queue?

lexiton

Goes on every day ………. Until one day when they drive a Bentley 🤣🤣

in the old days best place to test your “potong”  ability skills was at Causeway  & second  Link 🤣🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

36 minutes ago, Acewin said:

@Cheesey74

TP can install camera near the area and also any place that always have illegal parking problem.

Maybe fake cameras 🤣🤣…….. maybe from Mustafa 😁😁

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, BanCoe said:

Goes on every day ………. Until one day when they drive a Bentley 🤣🤣

in the old days best place to test your “potong”  ability skills was at Causeway  & second  Link 🤣🤣

JB squeeze skills until wing mirror upsize down 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
6 hours ago, lexiton said:

Especially at highway near the chevron marking.

Is it illegal?

We can discuss about this topic. But we cannot change anything leh.

Still wanna discuss? 🤣

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

Besides highway chevrons...roads leading into popular shopping malls usually congested..esp that particular lane turnin into the mall. If there is a traffic light regulating the queue just 20 to 30m b4 the turn, you can be sure those high powered cars will want to use their acceleration to zip ahead of the first leading hapless b&b car to skip the queue...come the time of EVs..this queue cutting will be even more rampant

Edited by Kyrios
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

Besides highway chevrons...roads leading into popular shopping malls usually congested..esp that particular lane turnin into the mall. If there is a traffic light regulating the queue just 20 to 30m b4 the turn, you can be sure those high powered cars will want to use their acceleration to zip ahead of the first leading hapless b&b car to skip the queue...come the time of EVs..this queue cutting will be even more rampant

Esp for the road leading to AMK Hub carpark entrance. That is one big headache. Also got buses exiting bus stop.

• Haha! 1

6 hours ago, lexiton said:

Especially at highway near the chevron marking.

Is it illegal?

When I first read this thread I thought u saying the Bentley driver 🥶

• Haha! 2

37 minutes ago, Inlinefour said:

JB squeeze skills until wing mirror upsize down 🤣🤣🤣

I remembered the old woodland custom entry  a 4 lanes marking can be converted to 9 lanes entry points. 😁 Honed my skill there! I was driving a manual back then. Side mirror only manual fold. Plastic bottle for collecting yellow juice. 

Those good old days. 😁

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

7 minutes ago, Kopites said:

I remembered the old woodland custom entry  a 4 lanes marking can be converted to 9 lanes entry points. 😁 Honed my skill there! I was driving a manual back then. Side mirror only manual fold. Plastic bottle for collecting yellow juice. 

Those good old days. 😁

The Squeeze Game 👍👍👍

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

We can discuss about this topic. But we cannot change anything leh.

Still wanna discuss? 🤣

MCF Boring lah... this days....... nuthing sexantional to talk mah 🤣    

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Acewin said:

@Cheesey74

TP can install camera near the area and also any place that always have illegal parking problem.

I always wonder those camera installed got use or not? Did they really tale action on those vehicles? I see camera installed downstairs my blk along the service road, but i still see many cars illegal parking. And i see those camera installed along main road, but i still see vehicles stopped along the road.

1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

Esp for the road leading to AMK Hub carpark entrance. That is one big headache. Also got buses exiting bus stop.

That area really cannot make it, dont know why it is design in such a way in the first place?

↡ Advertisement