What do you guys think of cars who cut queue?

lexiton

57 minutes ago, Freeder said:

Everywhere in the world is happening…

See whose balls bigger only…

now wait n see how small they have shrivelled in a matter of a day 🤣 n lim kopi with polis  

• Haha! 2

9 hours ago, lexiton said:

Especially at highway near the chevron marking.

Is it illegal?

Yes, 3 points iirc.

I would sent in video footage if it irks me too much

15 hours ago, lexiton said:

Especially at highway near the chevron marking.

Is it illegal?

most of those who do it, do it because they can "gain an advantage", and Gov never fine them "so its okay".

damn sad state of affairs that some only see "will kena fine or not?" then do accordingly.

Those who don't cut Q will be left behind, and those who has had cut many Q learnt the trade to overreact from Singapore/ Jb causeway trip . . . somehow some idiots will cut Q, particularly parents/ Taxi-drivers & pte hired ppl who sent school-going kid to morning class.

My place opposite blk is Westwoond Pri/Sch skool is a daily affair, nobody make a noise, it has become the new norm .Cars Q up orderly manner in single file. & residents has got used to it, nothing exceptional except this Ah Ben guy kept pushing and pushing his luck- he asked for it and he got it. 🧐

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

9 hours ago, Freeder said:

Everywhere in the world is happening…

See whose balls bigger only…

this morning i saw one SUPER Big balls de... A Nissan GTR.. MCE exit to ECP (Changi).. hiong hiong not cut one chevron but 2! super last minute! in my 30 years driving this driver i will say most hiong!

• Praise 1

OK sheeple, Q cutters are baaaad mmmkay? But what about the slow idiot in front who takes his own sweet time to get moving, until the light just changes nice nice for him to slip through while trapping you? You think that's acceptable etiquette? 

Personally, I think it's fine to quickly swing out and overtake idiots like that, even if the "safety brigade" of bo liao Karens we seem to be cultivating in this country might consider it "Q cutting". 

If I encountered someone trying to merge into my lane, signal on, etc. I would give way. I've done exactly this many times in the past. 

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

@Ody_2004 I had seen it all, either it was about " Badge " or " My car bigger than your car " so give way hor attitude . And the more we say it together, during school reopens, we shall witness more such incidents, the school can install barrier, autogate & such, it will only slow down arriving time to school . . . And the authority can cry papa & parents can cry mama why my kids are late for skool again. . . no ending . Muahahaha ! 😂

• Praise 1

9 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

OK sheeple, Q cutters are baaaad mmmkay? But what about the slow idiot in front who takes his own sweet time to get moving, until the light just changes nice nice for him to slip through while trapping you? You think that's acceptable etiquette? 

As bad as hoggers!  They think their engine would blow up if rev past 1800 rpm.  Or their cars would roll forward/back if parking brakes not engaged and gear put to N.  Or have their eyes glued to their phones during red lights.

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 1

i dont cut. but i will drive to the front, signal and find a gap big enough to slot my car in. 🤣

But i only do this on roads i familiar with. one good example is the old kje to bke towards sle. the other is bke to sle. 

Most of the time no problem, if cannot slot in i drive to the next exit. I dont stop my car in the adjacent lane or drive over dbl line or chevron.

As i believe in karma, if got people want to slot their cars in front of me, i will give them space to do so as long as they signal.

• Haha! 2

30 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Sometimes, some cars cut queue because they are PHV drivers rushing to Tan Jiak. They are perpetually on the ball. 

Bro, this is not cutting Q la, The Pte hired driver gave signal to turn right of way, by giving advance signal, most motorists would give way, so are we here 😆

• Praise 2

In the past 25 yrs ago, Q cutting was not rampant, so was the LTA enforcement officers were efficient, going forward, now the new car models, specifications & ownerships have increased. Plus affluent Singaporeans travelled extensively, we became a fast pace society to meet schedule, meeting, appt etc, car became an essential tool from A-B, the mentality is : " If I have it, might as well flaunt it . .  "

43 minutes ago, Meanmachine said:

Bro, this is not cutting Q la, The Pte hired driver gave signal to turn right of way, by giving advance signal, most motorists would give way, so are we here 😆

yeah. queue cutters are the ones who could filter in earlier but refused to. i make sure i identify them and not let them in.

another idiot type of queue cutter are those who refuse slow down to go behind me when there are no cars for more than 200-300m behind, but insist on squeezing in front. these i give a blast of my horn.

• Haha! 4

@Mkl22 

I remembered doing the same along dunearn rd n i got a middle finger from an aunty driver...really dun know what this world is becoming? cant do much to make it a better place just can suck thumb n wait for it to end ba

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2