Man conspired with another to have own wife raped; accomplice jailed 3 years

Fitvip

Selina Lum
Law Correspondent
PUBLISHED JAN 13, 2022, 6:39 PM SGT

SINGAPORE - A man who had wife-sharing fantasies asked his colleague to have sex with his own wife, and both men toyed with the idea without ever talking about whether the woman consented to this.

When the opportunity came along two years later, the 48-year-old husband invited the 45-year-old accomplice to his bedroom, where his wife of 23 years was lying on the bed.

The 44-year-old mother of three was naked, blindfolded and unconscious from alcohol and an unknown drug.

Fortunately, she regained consciousness before the man was able to rape her.

image.png.2f1dfd879ef0411802965267d238dfc6.png

Share share!?

Man conspired with another to have own wife raped; accomplice jailed 3 years

He is part of sprawling case where husbands are accused of conspiring with others to rape their wives. . Read more at straitstimes.com.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/man-conspired-with-another-to-have-own-wife-raped-accomplice-jailed-3-years

Edited by Fitvip
↡ Advertisement
  • Angry 1
  • Shocked 3
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Woah. this one jialat.

The one who suffered the most is the 3 kids. How to call him daddy after this?

really watch too much JAV liao. 

Maybe he is not the real daddy..... 

• Shocked 3

Really sad for all the wives involved collectively. 

Its betrayal of trust and love. Think value system is koyak. 

A close colleague shared that she confronted her hubby about his infidelity while on an overseas stint.

She was so sad when he told her "dun put your high moral standards on me". Needless to say, divorced liao. 

Guys, we can do whatever, or so one thinks. But pls remember when your wife does the same, u need to accept that you are wearing a "green hat" and cannot blame her. And u now have a semi or public toilet for a wife. Congrats. 

Love her lah. Its really not easy to meet and fall in love. Even arranged marriages can end in bliss and love.

This is someone you choose, perhaps even went thru hardships in order to marry her. Cherish ya. Dun regret when she's out of your life. Could jolly well be your soulmate traded/exchanged for a toilet bowl. 

Just sharing. 

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

• Praise 5

(edited)
20 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Really sad for all the wives involved collectively. 

Its betrayal of trust and love. Think value system is koyak. 

A close colleague shared that she confronted her hubby about his infidelity while on an overseas stint.

She was so sad when he told her "dun put your high moral standards on me". Needless to say, divorced liao. 

Guys, we can do whatever, or so one thinks. But pls remember when your wife does the same, u need to accept that you are wearing a "green hat" and cannot blame her. And u now have a semi or public toilet for a wife. Congrats. 

Love her lah. Its really not easy to meet and fall in love. Even arranged marriages can end in bliss and love.

This is someone you choose, perhaps even went thru hardships in order to marry her. Cherish ya. Dun regret when she's out of your life. Could jolly well be your soulmate traded/exchanged for a toilet bowl. 

Just sharing. 

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

The husband was offering to let his colleague to rape his wife of 23 years, with whom they have three children! WTH! 

A few more will be brought to court soon. Unfortunately, there is a gag order to protect the identity of the victims and inadvertently the culprits are also protected!

I have heard of this type of game from an ex colleague long ago. Their game was all mutual and willing participants! So within the group, they just switched and exchanged!

Edited by Fitvip
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

The husband was offering to let his colleague to rape his wife of 23 years, with whom they have three children! WTH! 

A few more will be brought to court soon. Unfortunately, there is a gag order to protect the identity of the victims and inadvertently the culprits are also protected!

I have heard of this type of game from an ex colleague long ago. Their game was all mutual and willing participants! So within the group, they just switched and exchanged!

Think the term is "swinging" and the ones doing are "swingers".

It's a lifestyle choice. But I want to know them kids are really mine and not thru any Tom, Harry, Dick. Yes, I am very selfish and particular in this aspect. 

Sorry, personally I see them as no difference from a pack of dogs and bitches. Whatever the terms to sound "normal" or hip per se. My foot. 

We have brains, at least I hope most of us have functioning well ones and hopefully a clear conscience.

We are humans, not degraded to any animals or dogs or monkeys swinging from tree to tree. 

😂😂😂

Stay safe 

Cheers 

• Praise 2

There will always be people with fetishes. . Even farts. There are swingers in Sg and neighbouring countries. At least those couples are both willing parties. This male cuckoo is stuck with unwilling wife. Should've just divorced for the family sake and go his own destructive ways.

Edited by Karoon